The Twilight Saga

Bella, born in edwards time, only her name isn't Bella, it's Jane. when she is changed, bella loses her past, read and see what happens... Click on the banners to go to next chapter. Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

i love the story really plz keep me updated
Chapter Four, The Past

An image of me going down stairs hit me.'the stairs, I think I fell down stairs. No, I was thrown.' that image was one of many to come I hoped.
Carlisle smiled 'good job, keep trying to remember it just might come.'

I tried so hard to concentrate, but that image was the only one that kept playing.
'I'm sorry, I can't remember anything else.'
'It's ok Bella, you have plenty of time to get your memories back, most vmpires forget there past once they have changed.'
I was still getting over the way Edward said my name. He said it with love and understanding.

'Some of us only remember our past through a blur screen.'Carlisle added.

'I think it depends on how traumatic your change is that determines the memory of your past.' I hadn't noticed Rose standing by the door.
'with a change like yours, i thought you would remember most things. i know i do.'
'Rosalie, now is not the time.' Edwards voice was a harsh whisper.
Rosalie let out a low hiss
There seemed to be allot more going on between them, there was just too much tension between them for there not to be.
I didn't like it. i felt very protective all of a sudden. I stood in front of Edward looking at rosalie and let a growl escape my lips.
I felt Edwards hand on my shoulder, and Rosalie just stared at me. 'Bella, calm down. She is just a bit on edge.'
'A bit? You saved her knowing that Erick wanted her. You saved her, even when you Knew Erick would be coming for her.
When he finds out she is still alive, he will come for her Edward.
He did what he did for a reason, and the only person who knows what that reason is, has no memory of it!
of course i'm on edge, you are always thinking of yourself!'

'Look who's talking Rose. Weren't you the one who hunted down her attackers causing us to leave our home?
Who were you thinking about then? cause it certainly wasn't us!'

'That is so like you to bring that up, one slip up and you hold it against me, weren't you the one who just got back from a killing spree not to long ago?'
Edward hissed and Rose growled.

a serge of rage went through my body, I couldn't understand why i felt the way i did.
'ENOUGH!' i yelled, it was the most powerful thing i had heard, it was like i was a general in the army, Everything was quiet except for a lone growl.
I realise that i was standing with rosalie in one hand and Edward in the other. They where against the wall. the lone growl was coming from me.
I immediately stoped and put them both on the ground. I put my hand over my mouth 'I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me.' Rosalie and Edward just stared at me.

I started backing away. Carlisle was looking at me with wonder in his eyes.
I couldn't take there staring. I didn't know what had come over me. I looked around for an escape route, the door was blocked by Carlisle the only option was the window.
as quick as the thought popped into my head, I was out that window. I didn't know where I was going, I just needed to go.
As I was running I noticed me throat burning of thirst, I went over to the lake near by and tried to drink. It tasted like ash running down my throat.

The thirst was unbearable. Just as the pain was becoming to much, I heard two heartbeats, one was fast from an animal. The other was slow and steady. I smelt the air and got a glories whiff of something tasty.
I couldn't take it, I hunted down the smell and attacked.
cool I cant wait for more I'm tired though right now so I'm going to take a shower and go to bed
would you like me to
A) have it like the book and have her not kill a human,
B) Let her kill the human
C) make it alternet and post two chapters describing each sinareo both with the same out come at the end.
let me know so i can post the next chapter/s

majority will win
i think she should kill the human since she doesn't really
know she has another choice, yet.
humm, i guess she dosent know, she can smell the blood though, so who knows what is going through her head.
no no no! like the book!
great. but don't make her kill a human, she is going to have so much guilt. or edward could stop her from killing a human
Luved it plz post more soon , i suggest u keep it like the book
would it just be easyer to put both up to keep everyone happy?
plz keep it like the book
Chapter Five, Different

Ok, so I have decided to keep it like the book, sorry... majority won

The taste that entered my mouth wasn't quite wright. It didn't at all quench the dyeing thirst I had.
I looked down to see that I had torn the silk gown I was in. To my surprise, I was biting into the neck of a Mountain Lion.
Before I could finish it off, someone approached me.

My instincts kicked in and a low growl erupted from my mouth as i turned around.
Edward came into view with his hands in the air.
'It's just me Bella, there is nothing to fear. I won't hurt you.' The growl stoped.
'Why am I so thirsty?'
'The thirst you feel will never stop, it will become bearable in time.'

'Why did you attack the lion?'
'I was thirsty.' what a stupid question.
'What I mean is, Why did you chose the lion. I cant smell the human just as much as you can, so why not attack him?'
'I don't want to be a monster Edward. You might, but I don't. i smelt his blood and then i smelt the lions blood and decided the animal was the best choice.
you can have the man if you want him.'
'I don't want to be a monster either Bella. My family,Rose, Carlisle, Esme and I, we are what you call "vegetarians". We don't feed on humans.'
'So why did you ask why i hadn't attacked him then?'
'Most newborn vampires listen to there instincts. They would attack the human because he smells nicer. I have never seen a newborn not attack a human.'
Edward walked closer to me still with his hands in the air. I closed the remaining space.

'Why are you here?'
'I felt, anxious for you not to be with me. I have never felt like this before Bella. I had to make sure you where alright.
I was also curious as to what made you stop when you had myself and rose against the wall.'
"why wouldn't i stop? I didn't know what i was doing, it just happened.
When you and Rose where fighting, i wanted to rip her head off for talking to you like that. I felt very strongly about it too.
But then you started fighting with her, and I lost it. I couldn't handle it.
I didn't even know what I was doing and there you both where, in my hands, 5 meters off the ground against a wall. I was mortified that i had done it.
Everyone was staring at me like I had done something wrong. I had. But i didn't follow through with it.'
'We were staring because..' i didn't want to here it, I no there were staring because they knew what was going to happen.

'why am i different? I don't want to hunt humans, I can't remember my traumatic past when rose can, and to top it all off,
I feel like I'm losing my mind. When you and Rose where fighting, i wanted to rip her head off for talking to you like that, and then you started fighting with her,
and i lost it. i couldn't handle it. I didn't even know what I was doing and there you both where, in my hands, 5 meters off the ground against a wall.'
'We where staring because we were all shocked that you stoped. Newborn vampires have a one track mind, once they set it, they follow through.'
I thought about what he said. 'You stoped me. As soon as I sore your throat in my hand I stoped. I didn't want to hurt you.'
If I could blush, I would have.
'Why? you don't know me, how could you know what you want?' I thought about it. I honestly didn't know.

As I was thinking, he got a familiar look on his face. I don't think I have seen it before, but it felt like I had.
He was frustrated.
'What are you thinking Bella?'
'I was thinking I had seen that look on your face before, but that is impossible.' I tyred to think of where I had seen it before.
'And what are you thinking now?' he was looking into my eyes like he was trying to find something.
'I'm thinking ...'
His eyes were smouldering, consuming my every thought. Looking into thoughs eyes was like looking into a warm fire.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service