The Twilight Saga

Okay guys, So this is our first fanfiction written together so be nice XD
The Authors: Abbie and Jenn!fer

What if a twi-fan was so obsessed that she risked the lives of others and her sanity, just to prove her fantasies were real? What if she broke into houses and tried to kill people because they looked like evil vampires? Read and see :)

Chapter 1- HE SPARKLED
Written By Abbie.

Alison's POV

I walked down the street towards school, kicking a pebble as I went. As always, the only thing that had filled my mind since 2005, when I had first read the lust worthy Twilight Saga, all I could imagine behind my eyelids, was the sparkling, smiling, irresistible face of Edward Cullen.
There wasn't a minute that went by that I wasn't wishing he was real, that the whole thing was real. How I would kill to be Bella.
I sometimes sat at home and shed a small tear- just to know I wouldn't live forever, I would never be held the loving way Bella always was, that I would never actually meet a vampire.
Not that I didn't go that extra length to make people believe I was one of them.
I had special makeup to pale up my soft skin, layer of eyeliner to effect on my eyes and I even had black contact lenses when the mood was right. I hid from the sunlight, just to raise suspicions and as a result of lack of vitamin D (Sunlight) my skin had grew slightly colder than normal.
I had no friends, but sat by myself, imagining I was surrounded by the Cullen’s.
Sometimes I glared at people as they passed by me, like they smelled irresistible. I had to admit, they looked terrified.
But this wasn't insane right? I wasn't the only one who went around indulging in the life of Twilight! I was not crazy!
----
I was nearly at school when a tall man with grey long hair passed by in front of me just as the sun came out from behind a large grey storm cloud for a few hideous seconds. I quickly jumped beneath the trees shade, hissing low.
I stood there calmly until the sun disappeared again. But something caught my eye- something that jolted my heart and turned my stomach.
CATCH HIM my brain screamed. That man, he just sparkled. I saw him, he tried to hide but didn’t succeed I honestly saw him sparkle! Like Edward! Like A VAMPIRE!
"Hey!" I screamed, ignoring my pretence and running out into the glare, racing after the man.
He looked back at me, seemingly frightened at my appearance. "Hey you!" I yelled again.
Eyes widening, he made the last few steps quickly into a house and locked the door behind himself. I reached the entrance, too late, and thumped roughly on the door.
"Take me with you!" I screamed, kicking at the wood.
NO! HE'S LEAVING WITHOUT YOU! GOING BACK TO VAMPIRE LAND AND YOU’RE STUCK HERE WITH ALL THE HUMANS!
I panicked at this thought, grabbing his mail box from the lawn, which eased out from the dirt surprisingly easy and flinging it through the side window.
Jumping through, I raced around the house looking for him.
"Um...Police. A young woman is breaking into my house!"
I heard his voice from the kitchen, obviously talking into a receiver. Racing around the corner, I fell to my knees. "Please, take me with you!"
He backed away from me, grimacing as if I was a diseased dog.
I spent the next ten minutes chasing him around the small house before the cops turned up, sirens blurring and tried to restrain me.
I refused to go, to give up my new life.
"Take me with you!" I repeated pleadingly, crying now.
He still just shook his head, confused and very scared. "Stop acting so innocent. You know exactly what I'm talking about, VAMPIRE!" I practically yelled at the very scared man now.
I flung myself at him, out of the police officers grip and clung onto his back. He yelled and ran, trying to release my hold.
I opened my mouth and bit him, right on the neck. He screamed with pain and threw me onto the floor, holding the blood dripping from his throat.
"Take her away boys!" The chief ordered, alarmed.
They put me in the back of the wagon and drove off towards the station.

Comment!!

Chapter 2- Page 1
Chapter 3- Page 2

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Not so good.
Having a HUGE writer's block.
And by HUGE I mean HUGE!
Yay! Chapter 4 is finished!! Thanks to Abbie!!

Chapter 4- Werewolf

Alison's POV

I woke up, yelling, from a life-like dream. I decided to go for a walk, relax a little.

Man. It would be nice to have Jasper here with me. I bet he could calm me down, better than this!

As I was walking down the street, I saw these huge, muscular men with short crop hair, hanging around. Like a gang of some sort.

I decide I’d better not stay around, just in case- these guys could be dangerous.

Yeah, right! Like anything would be dangerous-er than a coven of vampires trying to kill you! Well, that coven of vampires don't know that their going to kill me yet. But, they will....eventrually!!

I walked passed the gang, quite quickly, and I heard one of then say,

"Dude, Chil-lax. You don't want to explode here, would you?"

What? What did I just heard?

Chil-lax equals to calm down. Yes, exactly what I need to do right now.

Explode equals to exploding into something, or snap. Which I'm going to, if I don't stop doing this.

Their huge, muscular, guys with short hair!

Okay, Alison. Breathe! Deep breathes!

Oh My Gosh! They're Werewolves!! Where's Seth? Sethy, where are you?!?!?

"Werewolves!" I yelled out. "Where's Seth? Seth! Imprint on me!!"

"Now, now, little girl. Who's a werewolf? And who's this Seth that you're talking about?" One of the dogs said.

"Ewww. You guys really, I mean really, stink!!" I said giving them faces.

"What...” one of them trailed off.

"Or do you want give me Seth or do I have to go tell Sam, also known as your alpha, that your hurting me emotionally?Your choice. You've got 3 minutes! Go phase and tell Seth to come here now!" I demanded.

They stared at me with unbelievable eyes. What?!

It really was a simple request! Impatience overtook me and a sudden urge to punch overwhelmed my brain.

“I sware! Give me Seth this instant, or you won’t be living much longer!”

“Well, well, little lady. None of us is this Seth you so badly want, but I’m Brian and this is…”

I cut him off, too angry to be rational.

“I don’t care who you are! AHHHHH” I screamed, running forward to bash my fists into the first mans gut. He grunted and tried to release my hold without using unnecessary force.

Oh no! A siren. Were they following me now?

The same officer from today ran to my side and pulled my arms together.

“That’s it girl! You’re going to the station!”

Buh-
Buh-
I want my SETH!!!!!

Was the last thought I had as they dragged me away to the station.....again.

COMMENT!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is mental
i feel so bad for those guys lol 'but im brian and this is....' LOL
Haha.

I'm glad that you like it! =]
Haha. I know right?!

Thanks! =]]]
hahhahahahha dis is soooooooooo funny man
Kind of weird, but nice.
Hehe,
You did great on this chapter Jennifer!!
Soo funny
Thanks!
But I couldn't have finished it without you! =]
Lol.

She does seriously need help pronto.

I couldn't live with myself if I ever turned out like that ^_^

Really good, let me know when you write more x
You got it! =]
Thanks.
that is like the WEIRDEST way to start a fanfic cant wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kkkkkkk

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service