The Twilight Saga

Ok, here's a fun one! Come up with something witty to complete the phrase, "You know you're a Twilight addict if . . . ."

Here's mine:

You bring up Twilight in everyday conversation!

Tags: addict, twilight

Views: 316

Replies to This Discussion

...if you believe emmett/edward/jasper/anyone from the book will ask you to marry them
if every time you see rob pattinson in a movie kissing someone and wonder "does bella know about this"
If you dream about it! ( I did once!)
me 2 the other night I dreamt Jacob was MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If u start to Write a report for science but it turns on a 10 page Twight enclopiedia(LOL)
If u look at ur female dog and say "we should have named her Bella," Then u look at ur male dog and say "we should have named him Edward." (LOL I did after I read Twilight)
Someone says vampire and you ask " where's Edward?"
Roza: .....if you only date guys who has his name's Edward or Jasper or Emmett or Carlisle or Jacob or Seth or....
If you name your pets after the twilight saga! ( I named my fish twilight! and I might do that do that to my cats! Mabe not? I don't know! =) )
when you're writing poetry for English and you cant help considering how awesome it would be to write a sonnet from Carlisle to Esme, Edward to bella, Jake to Nessie... (a he he he *blushes*)
That's okay, I wrote a poem for an english assignment about the Cullens and how cool they are! It was like, two pages long lol!
If u gasp and jump when u see The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner at 6 a.m., in a bookshop at an airport.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service