The Twilight Saga

this amazing banner was created by the wonderful Aphrodite Cullen 

My story is my idea of what would've happened in New Moon if Bella was forced to go to Jacksonville.

The characters that i'm using all belong to Stephanie Meyer! there is not copyright or plagerism intended!!!!!!

Thank you to all of the people who have read my story so far:
Bella swan (Ultimate Twi-fan!), Madeline black*, angelbabyb01 , M!R@ND@, sarah richardson, Jordan: Water's Queen, Roman Cullen,  Aphrodite Cullen ,  Izzy23 </3BARBARA JACKSON, Kali' Hall , Melissa ,  ღஐღCαtчღஐღ, Taylor Leeann Redwood ,Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight , Isabella Marie Swan , Bella Cullen, ♥Jasper§Alice♥, kaylyn cullen ,Terry-Twilight Fan ,gabriela ,  Bella Cullen (hailey), ♫forever as always♫,   and The Cullens & Blacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Views: 159

Replies to This Discussion

Okay thanks!
your welcome
Thanks, i will!
UPDATE SOON!!!!!
*laughs* I will, but i want more people to read it first!!!
awww poor bella soo hope u update it!!
i might update tonight!!

ps: One more comment from someone new????
Chapter 2
~~~The next day.~~~
I told Charlie I had to do one more thing before I left and if I wasn't back in 45 minutes that he should call me. Then I got in my truck and I went to the Cullen's old house. It looked different I know it's ironic but it looked dead. The grass was tall and it had weeds.
I got out of my truck and walked up to the front door then put the note in an envelope, sealed it, put it in a waterproof bag, and then put a heart shaped rock I bought on top of it. I figured this way the letter would survive all the rain we get. Then I went home for the last time without looking back.
When I got home Charlie said "ready to go?"
so I replied "No."Then he gave me a look that said `you know what I meant` so I said “As ready as I’ll ever be."
"Okay then lets get this show on the road."
“It wouldn’t be a show if you let me stay.” I muttered but he either didn’t hear of ignored me.
So we put my stuff in the cruiser and left for the airport. My stomach hurt like I had been punched and there was now another hole in my chest just as large as the one he left. I started holding my self together again when Charlie said “we’re almost there.” And so I held myself tighter, and sarcastically mumbled “great.”
When we got to the airport I said “good bye” to Charlie.
He responded “Bye. You can visit if you want, but at least do me a favor and act alive.”
I said “I’ll try” then left to get my plane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright I hiope you enjoyed Chapter 2 and PLEASE tell your friends about my story!! Thanks ☺
:( :( :( sad......... update soon!!!!! can't wait till Edward finds out
Yeah.. :\ but i'll give a little teaser: Edward will be making an appearance soon *smiles*
Chapter3
After a little while on the plane I fell asleep. When I woke up the pilot announced we would be landing in an hour, so I decided to think about how warm and humid it was. I felt like I did when I went to Forks accept worse because I knew that if he didn’t find the letter I’d be stuck here until I graduate. Also there wouldn’t be any Cullen’s or any vampire like them. I shouldn’t have thought their name it made me hurt more. I thought how my truck would arrive in a week, and that it would annoy people oh well.
When we landed I got off and went to find my mom. When we saw each other she yelled “Bella!”
So I said “Mom!” with a little enthusiasm. When we reached each other we hugged then we went to get my bag. When we found it she said “Ready to go or do you want to get something to eat.”
I told her “I’m not hungry lets just go home.”
She said “okay” and so we left. On the way to my new home we made small chat about the plane ride and Charlie.
Once I was home I said hi to Phil, gave him a hug, and went to my new room to unpack. I liked it and like in Forks the bed was purple, actually most of the room was white and purple.
http://www.idealdestinations.com/community_pictures/208_EngleHomes_...
http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/garnethill/VCP296_1?$CollV$

EPOV (Edward’s Point Of View)
Edward is on a plane ride to Africa to talk to Carlisle and the rest of the family.
I can’t believe I lost Victoria. Even thinking her name made me let out a low growl. Then I acted like I was snoring before a flight attendant could realizeI growled. It’s a good thing I’m almost there, I’m tired of being in this plane full of humans. There are two things worse than this being near Bella bleeding and the worse thing being away from Bella. Aghhh! Every time I think of Bella (which is VERY often) my chest hurts and burns with the agony of being away from her.
I decided to pass time by listening to an attendant’s thoughts she was thinking `It’s to bad that guy snores he is the best looking person to ever ride on this plane.`
That was annoying so I watched a person’s dream. They weren’t dreaming though it was a nightmare they were in a forest all alone. I immediately stopped watching that made me hurt even more.
So I decided to watch a little girl’s dream she was dreaming she was sitting on top of a rainbow, playing with the big white clouds around her, she slid down the rainbow into some “magical” place. I got bored so I decided to listen to my iPod.
When we started to land I was a little bit nervous because I didn’t know how to tell my family, and I didn’t know if Alice knew or not because I’ve tried to be undecided. Then the plane was starting to decline so I put my seat belt on even though I didn’t need it.
Once I was inside the airport Alice ran up to me maybe even a little bit to fast, quickly followed be Esme, Carlisle, and the rest of the family. We all hugged and said hi then Alice said “Edward why have I been seeing flashes of the future?”
I responded by saying “Alice you’ll just have to wait until we get home.”
“Well let’s get home and have our first complete family meeting.” Carlisle said, emphasizing the word complete.
Emmett practically yelled “Here, Here!”
So we all headed to the parking garage. I rode with Carlisle and Esme, and Jasper, Alice, and Rosalie rode with Emmett.
i hope everyone enjoyed this longer chapter, I will post more as soon as i get 5 new people to respond!!
Urrr....I enjoyed but I want to know what he is about to do????? Update Quick!!!!!!!! I can't stand the wait :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service