The Twilight Saga

summary:Charles (charlie) is diagnosed with leukemia and on his death bed asks Bella to marry Edward Because Charles is a good friend with Carlisle and they want to join families and bond their companies! How will Bella React to the proposal? will she be able to keep her promise until the wedding? and what will Alice wear! this will really be about Edward and Bella's relationship!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
made by Edwards la tua cantantae

Unseen love!

Chapter 1 news
“all passengers please buckle your seat belts at this time. We will be approaching destination 305 to New York, New York in a short amount of time. If you look to your right you will see the statue of liberty with all its glory!”…..5 minutes later……”Thank you for flying Jet Blue first class airlines! We hope you enjoyed the flight and wish to fly you to your next destination!” Here I was going to meet my father the millionaire Charles Swan. That was all I could say about him it has been 8 years since the last time I saw him. Why would I bother!? Come on Bella he is probably going to ask you to sign some paper work because it was as he had said “important” He had my mother and I live in this private homed and secluded area called forks!!! I had to spend my whole entire life in a town where rain fall was seen 88% of the year and the area was covered with constant cloud coverage. But what to do my mother loved my father and would do anything to make him happy. I was always happy with that decision myself….because I was never the open person…I stayed with the flow.

“Ma’am are you okay? Can I help you with anything? You seemed a little out of it so I thought I should have taken you out of your trance. Sorry!” said the air hostess.

“No Its not your fault at all I really did need someone to pull me out of that out of space thing!!” I blushed hard.

“No problem thanks for flying with JetBlue!”

“Your welcome?” I said awkwardly. How else was I suppose to respond to that. I walked out of the airport feeling a little flushed from the flight and light headed. My mind is at a constant state of worry! I cant grasp the fact that I am now in New York heading to see my Dad I couldn’t name the harshness and trouble I was feeling. With that I walked into the first taxi I saw and totally remembered that my dad had gotten a limo for me!! I knew there was no color on earth to explain the color on my cheeks!

“Hey lady be careful of whose taxi you enter next time I am losing customers!” the taxi guy sneered.

“I apologize”

“yeah, yeah move out of the way!! People are coming I cant have you look like you are going to take this one!”

“okay”

“Are you Isabella Marie Swan?” asked a big security guard.

“Yes”

“okay then lets get you inside and out of this rude environment! I think getting yelled at by one taxi driver is enough a girl can handle for her first day in New York! Now if it was two” he said smiling. I didn’t even know this mans name and I already began to like him.

“Let me introduce myself I am Emmett Cullen and yes I am that good looking ” he said with humor noticeably traced in his voice as I slid into the limo. Hmmmm.. did he say Cullen? It really rang a bell! That’s when I noticed I should have introduced myself.

“Hi I am Isabella Swan but please call me Bella!”

“Wow nice name my wife Rosalie wants our daughters name to be Bella, because it means beautiful.”

“Awww! How many months?” I responded. He was probably going to be my only friend here.

“only 4 more months! So how old are you there Bells?” he asked.

“oh I am 22 years old!”

“Wow!!! I have a brother that age…”he said dazing off.

“Hmmm. that’s interesting do you have any other siblings?”

“Yeah! You would probably want to meet her….she is 22 too, loves to shop, and is married to roses cousin Jasper.”

“Agh! I can only stand shopping for two hours!” Emmett laughed. “How old is your other brother?” I asked simply curious.

“oh he is 22 as well”

“That’s nice you guys are all in the same age group” I said. I looked out the window and then at Emmett who was staring at me.

“what?”

“Bella you are probably wondering why I came to pick you up huh?”

“well yeah ummmm….are you my chauffeur’s assistant or security guard since your not driving” I asked. That’s when Emmett erupted into a laughing fit that could have been heard in California!

“I am….a…..Bella? Seriously!…..a billionaire….like my brother Edward…”he said in between gasps. Oh so this was Emmett Cullen!!! How could have I missed that!! They own a bunch of major business like my dad and boutiques in France.

“Oh I am so sorry” I blushed for the 6th time today.

“Its okay lil sis!” I couldn’t question him anymore and didn’t want to because he had called me his sister…I was an only child because Charlie was always busy with work and Renee was constantly managing runways in Europe so none of them had time to Errr…Reproduce. that’s when I realized we were at my fathers mansion! It hadn’t changed much accept the roses had different colors.

“okay Bells lets get you inside!” Emmett said taking me out of my thoughts.

“Hey Em where is my dad?” I asked

“Wait Bella you don’t know?” he said sullenly.

“Know what?”

“your dad was diagnosed with leukemia and he only has a couple more days to live”

“No!” I said. “He didn’t tell me! Why Emmett why does my life have to be so terrible! Why cant I ju..” I was about to finish when I collapsed into my brothers arms who was shaking just as much as I was from the news.

Chapter 2 meetings

“Bella” Emmett’s voice cracked.

“yeah”

“I think you should go see him” Emmett was trying to comfort me the best he could.

“I don’t know if I can”

“here I will help you…we’ll do it together.” and that’s when he picked me up by the arms and lead me upstairs to the master room where I saw my fathers weak body lay.

“Bella!” he said clearly excited. His head slowly peaked up to look at me. “I see you met Emmett! He is one of Carlisle and Esme’s sons.”

“Dad please don’t cover this up how come you didn’t tell me?” I said tears streaming down my face. Then I thought of my mother Renee! “Dad does mom know!!”

“Bells I couldn’t help but cover this up from you and yes your mother knows I had asked her not to tell you because I didn’t want you to worry and plus my girl went to Yale…I didn’t want this little incident to stop you!”

“LITTLE INCIDENT!!”I exclaimed. “this is nothing close to a little incident you have leukemia and less than 5 days to live and you tell me little incident!” I said sobbing.

“Hey Mr. Swan I think you should tell her the news now” Emmett said.

“There is more you have been hiding from me!”
“Bella…doll I need you to do something for me..it’s a very hard and awkward decision but as my last wish I need it to be fulfilled.” my dad said quietly.

“what is it daddy anything I will do anything for you!” I cried on his lap.

“I want you to get married to Edward Cullen….you remember him right?” my dad asked and I couldn’t program what I was hearing. Was he asking me to marry Emmett’s brother a man I haven’t seen for 8 long years. Of course I remembered him, he was so sweet and gentle that you could have thought we came from the same freaky country!!

“Bells I know this is hard for you but I promise I made the right decision and Edward already knows nothing can go wrong”

“I swear Bella he talks about you from time to time and after he saw your picture he was sure he wanted to marry you! Your dad told him all about you, he is perfect for you Bella I promise!”

“I wont ask you to make your decision yet but whenever you can I am sure it will be correct and stuck to your morals honey…you got that from you mother.” he said sobbing a bit. I had to make a fast choice somewhat on a whim. So I said…

“yes dad I will do it, I will marry Edward Cullen”

“yay!!! She said yes~ she will be my real sis!!! Woohoo! Oh yeah I am going to do a happy dance aha aha I will make you…hey bells what rhymes with dance!” he asked oblivious to the gravity of the situation.

“Prance Emmett!!” I snapped.

“yeah…..” “aha aha I will make you do a funny cool and awesome prance!!”

“Really? Your married! And to my sister!! What did she take?!” a southern accent rang in.

“Hey Jazz I love you and all but you cant go around making fun of my bros!!” a bell like voice giggled.
“Wow!” they both said in unison as they came through the door.

“hi” I said shyly.

“AWWW!!!! She is so beautiful!! Edward was right!” the girl squealed and right up to me giving me a hug. Hmmm… this might be Alice and….

Suddenly a light chuckle came out “Excuse my wife she is what you say outgoing! Nice to meet you I am Jasper hale and this is Allison Hale my wife!” he said trying to shake my hand.

“Nice to meet you too.” I said shaking his hand and hugging Alice back.

“Jazz I hate that name! its Alice!!” she said sticking her tongue out!! Yeah definitely related to Emmett.

“So Bella!! I cant wait to put the Cullen at the end of your name! so I was thinking we could have the engagement tomorrow and the wedding Saturday! The sooner we can get it done the better! Right Mr. Swan?!” Alice said.

“That’s right Alice! And Bella I am so happy you said yes!! You already have all my things and your mother wont be able to make it to the engagement but the wedding for sure ok honey.”

“Well umm…I am getting kind of hungry so I am going to go get some lunch!” I said. I didn’t really know what to say after all this news being piled on top of me.

“Wait! Bella we can all go out to lunch! I will call Edward and Emmett will go pick up Rosalie… wont you Emmie?”

“yes I will!”

“Ummm…yeah of course I just don’t know what they will think of me.” I said looking down. That’s when Jasper came behind me and hugged.

“Hey Bells we already love ya! I mean I am the quiet one here but also the closest to Edward! And he doesn’t know what to say in front of you either he is afraid you might hate him.” he chuckled.

“Yeah lets get into the Mercedes and open out inner selves!!!” Alice said. Was keeping my dad here alone alright I mean I just came here.

“Maybe I should stay with my dad I could just make a sandwich and get a book to re..”

“nope!!! You are going with us little sis!” Emmett said.

“Don’t worry kiddo the nurse will help me out and I can take care of myself too.” Dad said. So with my dads reassurance I felt the eagerness to get some food in my system.

“fine lets get into the car and go get some food I am starving! All I had was a cold sandwich with a weird appetizer side thingy!” I said.

“okay lets get going!”
=====================================================

Alice’s conversation through my ears!

Oh hi Edward I just got here!! Ummm….you got my text message right?

Okay great!

No don’t worry you pretty little bronze head! She is beautiful and has a awesome attitude to match it!

Alright I am leaving now!

See you in 5 minutes!

You know what just get your butt inside or I will have Emmett drag you in there

Love you too! Bye
=============================================

I am ready to do this! I am totally fine just about to meet the man I am going to marry in like 4 days and I don’t know anything about him and I feel like I am going to be sick!

“Alice I don’t think I can do this!” I said. I had seriously gotten close to Emmett, Alice, and jasper they were going to be my family! Okay so Alice was A beautiful yet short fashionable woman who has black hair up to her neck, with blue eyes and a bubbly personality. Jasper is a somewhat beach blonde with a masculine shape and form but is quiet. Emmett however has this rough exterior but is a big teddy bear who would make a fantastic father! But I haven’t met Rosalie and Edward!

“Bella! Not you too.!” she said.

“Not me too! What? Edward doesn’t want to meet me!”

“of course he wants to meet you Bella lets get going inside!” Jasper said.

“yeah I am ready for some food!!!” Emmett barked from Behind with a blonde supermodel! So she must have been Rosalie! She had a maternal look to her and I instantly knew that she was Jasper’ s cousin!

“Hi Bella! I am Rosalie cant wait for you to be a Cullen!!” she said hugging me as well!

“Hi Rosalie congratulations! I cant believe you going to have a girl!!” I said.

“Thank you! Now I believe this restaurant is super fancy but serves really good food! Practically serves gourmet burgers, salad, pasta, heck it’s a buffet!” Rose said eagerly. We walked into the Restaurant and that’s when I saw Edward! I guess he was Edward because he looked like Emmett! Green eyes only but has gorgeous bronze hair that probably felt like heaven! And he was built too, not as strong as Emmett but not smaller than Jasper!

“Bella! Hello? Bells!” Emmett said waving his hand in front of me.

“oh” I said blushing red! Suddenly alice walked over to me with him and I noticed for the first time everyone including me was wearing a really fancy outfit!
“Hi I am Edward Cullen…”he said shyly.

“hi..I am Bella.” I said. He reached out to shake my hand and I felt this awkward shock!

“shall we?” he asked

“Yes we shall!” Alice said. Everyone was looking at us when we made our way through the other tables. Jasper and Alice were holding hands and Emmett was hugging Rosalie close to her! Suddenly I felt some one intertwine their hands in mine! O my gosh it was EDWARD!!!

“I hope you don’t mind!” Edward said nervously brushing his hand through his hair!

“okay guys lets Eat!” Emmett and Rosalie said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my first fan fiction: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/differ... hope you liked it!!!! thanks guys! please review!!!
The outfits!!
Bella:http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=13667679
Rosalie:http://www.polyvore.com/rose/set?id=13667355
Alice:http://www.polyvore.com/unseen_love/set?id=13667296

Views: 282

Replies to This Discussion

YB dear,i really love your story plot..send me more..!OMG,i really hook on this story..!
awww!!! thanks i will i just got a virus!! stupid computer!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep going!!!!! Post really soon!!!!
hey nicole!!! you know you always tend to put a smile on my face!!! random messages!!! =) thanks for reading
I love it please continue
I luved it . itsa differewnt frm others i read. plz update me wen u rite more.
thats what i wanted!! =) thanks for reading!
this is soooo awesome plz plz plz keep me updated and write more soon plz
hey deedee its been so long!! thanks!!
aww man this is really good!!!
i can't wait for more =D xx
ome!!!!!!!!! that was sooooooooooooooooo amazing keep me posted ahhhhhhhhhh write write write
i will!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service