The Twilight Saga

What if Bella and Edward were best friends and the opposite poles? What if the line between friendship and love started to erase? All Human!

All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer

All happenings belong to me (Emma Cullen!)

¡Tus propias imágenes en una Slideshow para MySpace, Facebook, orkut o tu página web!mostrar todos los imagenes de esta slideshow

Chapter 1

A normal day in Forks. The sun was in the sky even though the clouds were surrounding the blue, well I guess as it was summer; the sun had to be there no matter what.

Charlie, my father, had already gone to the Police Station, and I was alone. In peace. Eating my breakfast and enjoying the quiet. I finished quickly and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and peep myself one more time in the mirror. I was still too white for July, but I guess being me – it was no surprise.

The sound of a horn made me jump. But the rhythm was just too familiar. God, did he always need to be so punctual?

I grabbed my bag and was already outside the house in a second.

“Hey Bell, why are you running?” my best friend laughed. “Late again, huh?”

“Ha ha,” I mocked as I sat in the passenger’s seat of his Volvo. “You know, Edward, some of us actually have something to do rather than speeding all night till sunrise in a Volvo.”

He arched one eyebrow. “Yeah, like reading for example? What, are you reading Wuthering Heights again?” his deep voice came husky, maybe because he’d been awake all night racing as he some times did in summer.

“Actually, is Romeo and Juliet,” I mumbled a bit ashamed. Yes, I was geek. I loved reading, so what? Sue me!

I sometimes couldn’t believe how two totally opposite people could go so well one with the other. Edward and I had been best friends since I first put a foot on this town, when my mother Renee died and I came to live with my dad when I was seven. We had been inseparable for eleven years now. But we were truly different. 

He was the popular guy, the best one of the swimming team. And overall, he was charismatic and… well - I had to admit, really handsome. And me, I was the total opposite. Not social at all, more of the indoors sports –with that I mean; reading and watching a movie from time to time, and I was completely average in beauty. I’d nothing that shocked people in my face, unlike Edward. His emerald green eyes killed almost every girl on this town. I said almost, because I couldn’t count me. He was my friend, almost like my brother.   

“Sure,” he amused and then his eyes turned mischievous. “Ready for a swimming party?” he gave me his Colgate smile.

I sighed, always the same with him… “You know I don’t swim, Edward.”

“We’ll see that,” he chuckled as he pressed the gas pedal to the max to go to the lake to spend a sunny day together – as we loved to do in summer.

Chapter 2

“Come on, Bell! Look at the water, doesn’t it look tasty?” Edward pushed standing one foot from the top of the lake and waving me to go to his spot.

“I DON’T SWIM!” I shouted back. Besides, I felt self conscious about being only in bikini around him. He was just Edward and all, I know… but well, we had grown up now, and it wasn’t like if we were seven anymore. And deep inside I knew, that his body was just too perfect and mine was just too average.

I sat on a rock and took the sun lotion out of my bag, when two wet hands touched my back unexpectedly.

“Ouch! You are cold!” I yelled to an all-wet Edward behind me. His childish face made me smile.

“Bell, it’s summer here, on the earth, remember?” He amused as he sat by my side, putting his head back to see the sun.

“Well, my summer is a bit different than yours, all right? I actually like to be in touch with culture instead of always with water and parties and cars and girls!” I stuck my tongue at him.

“There is only a girl I like to be with,” he smiled childishly one more time.

I made a face. “Jessica is just—” he cut me off, putting his index on my lips.

“I was referring to you, silly girl.”

“Oh,” I bragged, content. “Well, she’s still your girlfriend.”

He rolled his eyes. “Don’t tell me you don’t die to go out with Jasper Hale. I’ve seen you watching him during gym class, you almost drool over him.”

I dropped my eyes to the floor, but his stare was so intense that even though I wasn’t look at him I turned crimson red. I couldn’t believe he noticed about Jasper, I didn’t even notice it myself so clearly! God, how could he know me so much?!

“I don’t know what you are saying, Jasper is a jerk,” I said. I didn’t know if he could understand me, I was seriously mumbling.

“Only because he is in the football team?” he arched his eyebrow one more time. And I could hear the skeptical tone in his words; he was in a team as well.

I sighed again. “Not because of that, just because he’s been with almost every girl of this town. And you know I don’t like players.”

He stayed silent for some seconds and kicked a pebbled from the ground. “Romeo doesn’t exist, you know… It’s just a character.” He shrugged and stood up.

“Maybe he does…” I mumbled under my breath and shrugged. We stayed quiet after that, but just for a minute.

He suddenly looked behind me with suspicious eyes. “Hey, what’s that over there?” he said.

I turned around and looked at his spot too. “What’s what?” I couldn’t see anything rather than green and brown.

“Got you!” I heard him shout as I realized I had his arms around my torso lifting me and placing me on his chest. Oh – oh.

There is now a VIDEO for Until It Happens, that I made. (It's my first one, so... XD) To watch, click on the banner! And please leave me your thoughts :)

I know some chapters are missing on the page, so here is A PDF WITH ALL THE CHAPTERS: Until It Happens.pdf

---------------------------

MY OTHER STORIES:

A fictional/real short story, It involves Fan Fiction, love, and... Robert?
  • And There Was You. To read CLICK HERE  [PAUSED]

My new All Human, Edward & Bella story. They hate each, but what because of a fatan incident the only thing they would have was twhat they hated the most?

MY ONE-SHOTS:

• A Tempting Realization - A Jasper and Bella One Shot (has now turned into a story by Alexis B, the one shot is now chapter 1). To read CLICK HERE

• Picturing The Impossible - A Jacob and Bella One Shot. To read CLICK HERE

• Everything We Are - A Jacob and Leah (Blackwater) One Shot. (Now Carmen have started the story adaptation in a new discussion). To read CLICK HERE

• Let It Be - A Jacob and Renesmee One Shot. To read CLICK HERE

• The End - Chapter 3 of New Moon in Edward's POV. To read CLICK HERE

IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP YOU UPDATED WHEN THERE IS ANY NEW CHAPTER, ADD ME AS A FRIEND!

Please read and comment back!

Views: 9557

Replies to This Discussion

First time reader and I ♥ it!
amazing love it
omg love it!!!
Chapter 6

It was almost 10. And I, well, I was still in the shower. Romeo and Juliet didn’t want to rest so they occupied almost all my day. I also had to cook for Charlie – lasagna, yummy. And wash, and clean up my room, and blah, blah, blah.

So now, though I didn’t want to admit it, I was running late. As Edward told me not to be. I finished the quick shower not enjoying the warm water as I loved to do. The race to my room left wet spots everywhere. But there was no time for drying now, I’d do that later.

I examined my tiny closet for some minutes, but I couldn’t find anything to wear tonight. God, why was I acting this way? I really didn’t care how other people saw me, I knew me, and that was enough.

“BELL!” Shoot, Edward was already outside? I didn’t even hear the car! “Bell, come on we have to go! Oh, hey Charlie.”

“Hey, kid. How are you?” I heard Charlie replied at the same time a door shut close.

“Everything’s fine, just looking for your daughter… Is she ready?” Edward asked.

“I don’t know, she’s still in her room. Go check if you want. But knock first, okay?”

I heard Edward’s contagious laughter. “The Sheriff never rests, huh?”

“Ever,” I heard my father tease.

Fast footsteps resounded from the stairs and then I heard a knock in my room’s door. Oh-oh, here it was coming.

“Bella, what are you doing? Are you ready? We need to go.” I could sense the impatience in the tone of his voice. But I was still not ready at all.

“Hmm, almost…” I tried to sound as convincible as possible at the same time I rummaged in my closet.

He sighed. “Can I come in?”

“Wait a sec.” God, my hands couldn’t go faster. Practically all my clothes was on the floor right now and I was still not dressed. Awesome.

“You are not even dressed, aren’t you?” Edward sighed behind the door, as if he had read my mind.

Busted. “Not really—”

“Bell, I told you to be ready at 10, what—”

“I know, I’m sorry! But I really don’t know what to wear…” I mumbled at the end. God, I looked so superficial right now. This wasn’t me at all.

“Why don’t I come in and help you?” I heard him exhale as he always did when he tried to be patient.

“Wait a sec,” I said as I put on my Oasis Live sweat that I had labeled as my favorite pajamas. “Come in.”

“As if I’ve never seen you with less than that,” Edward rolled his eyes.

And the red came again…“We were seven there,” I muttered, folding my arms across my chest.

Edward made a face and started looking at every inch of my room. “Bell, I really thought you were a tidy person. Your room is a mess.” He said as he took a shirt from the floor and put it on my desk chair.

“Yes, well, I was until now, I guess.”

His eyes found mine, and they were intent. “Hmm,” he mumbled as he scrutinized my face.

“What?” I frowned.

“Are you nervous because Jasper is gonna be there, huh?” he amused with a seductive tone and sat on my bed.

Was it because of that? The sound of his name made something weird to my stomach. No way was I going to recognize that to Edward.

“Yeah, right.” I tried to laughed, the truth was, it felt as I had something stuck in my throat. “Will you bother me all night with him? Because I’d like to be prepared if so…” I stared at him to make my point clearer, but his bewildered face made me smile. “What, Edward? Just laugh,” I rolled my eyes and there the loud guffaw of his resounded in my tiny room.

“Sorry, it’s just that it’s funny seeing you all nervous for a guy,” he shrugged.

I looked at him faking seriousness. “Oh, I’m so laughing. And I’m NOT nervous!”

“Sure, that’s why you are chewing your bottom lip like that?” I was – I was chewing it like hell. I hadn’t noticed it before but my lip almost hurt by now.

“I wasn’t…” I complained as I stopped with the action and surrendered in the floor. “All right, maybe I’m a bit nervous, okay? What’s the big deal, everyone is nervous from time to time!” I was almost hyperventilating right now. Yep, I was going crazy, totally whacko, loca.

He slowly walked to my spot and sat beside me. “Just breathe, Bell. It’s okay if you’re nervous. Come on, let’s get you something sexy to wear,” he arched his eyebrows playfully. I frowned at him. He laughed back. “Just kidding, let’s get you something normal and nice, all right?”

I smiled at him. Why was he always so awesome? “I hate you,” I grinned.

“Love you too,” he chuckled as he started searching all my clothes. It was going to be a long night.

PLEASE COMMENT BACK!!!
wow love it
you speak spanish me 2 that's y i get some errors in my fanfics 2...
Again sorry for the mistakes --- HABLO ESPAÑOL! ;)

Chapter 7

The noise of the bonfire reached the road, and with every meter less to reach the place, my heart beats went faster. The jean skirt and blue shirt Edward helped me choose were making me feel cold. But there was something exciting about this night… and well, maybe I did know the reason.

“We are almost there,” Edward reassured me as we walked through a sand-dune. He walked; I stumbled every five seconds with my own feet. His arms were over my shoulders as he restrained me every time my feet threatened to let me fall. And his contagious laughter was with us in every movement. I just restrained myself to glare at him and concentrate on ground.

The sky was filled with shiny stars, making the night look as an immense night club with wind blowing. We were almost there now, and the place looked amazing. A big, seriously big bonfire at the middle, some huge logs where people could sit at, a luxurious black truck near the bonfire with music to the max, and then people, people, and more people. Teenagers to be more specific. I knew them all, but I was sure they all didn’t know me. Most of them were seniors as me, and then there were older and younger’s ones.

In one corner, illuminated by the light of the fire, there was him. Jasper’s blond hair was a bit messed up by the wind. And I could see his white teeth and his smile from my spot. I gulped. My heart pounced with force and my hands started to sweat. The hell I was nervous; I was going to have a heart attack.

“Relax,” I heard Edward whispered in my ear. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. But I would need a big bucket of cold water to get out of my panic attack.

“Seriously Bell, you are shaking.” He whispered one more time.

I took some air and nodded. Why was I behaving like this? It was just a guy, nothing more. And besides I didn’t like him, I was just nervous… just that… right?

“I’m calmed, I’m calmed,” I kept repeating to myself till we were there. And it helped a bit. Edward’s arm around my shoulders did its thing, too.

Everyone stared at us when we arrived. Well, maybe they were staring at Edward. Every girl stared at Edward in awe as they scrutinized him from the bottom to the top, and every boy’s eyes looked with respect at his figure.

I understood them, Edward was pretty amazing. Understanding, funny, sensitive for being a boy, with good taste, good student, good swimmer. He had it all, but well, he was just Edward to me. The only person I was sure I’d never, ever forget. No matter how far we would be, I would always think of him. Because he had just earned that, he was awesome. And the best thing – he felt the same about me, too.

Edward saluted with his eyes and his smile, and with that, all the eyes posed on me. Not with the same expression than they were in Edward’s, but with skepticism. Almost all of them knew we were really close, but they tried to deny it, anyway. Because someone like him, how could get along with someone like me?

As I had thought of, Angela wasn’t here. She must be with Ben, her kind boyfriend. They had been together for almost a year now, and she was radiant. Angela was my best girlfriend, unlike Edward – Angela was pretty similar to me. We both liked to read, and the quiet, and yes – we both dreamed of Romeo. The only difference was, that she had found him and I hadn’t.

Edward’s arm was sure in my back, and I knew he was trying to give me confidence by the act. Suddenly, something shook his arm off my back, and there it was her. Jessica. His stunning girlfriend. According to him, they were just hanging out. According to her, he loved her more than anything in this world. And according to me, she was just a really superficial B. But his life – his ‘loves’.

“Hey baby,” Jessica shrieked in his year and put her arms on his neck. She was a bit drunk; the smell of the alcohol gave her away. Good thing Edward wasn’t on those things – he cared about himself too much to harm himself. And besides, swimming was his life; he wouldn’t screw it up for some teenage acceptance.

“Hey Jess,” Edward mumbled back, restraining her arms a bit that were truly determined to get as much as Edward’s neck as possible.

She didn’t even look at me, but kept attached to Edward. I saw him gesturing at me with his eyes, trying to tell her I was at his side. Pst, as if she hadn’t noticed it. She hated me - that was obvious. Edward would always tell me she didn’t but it was too glaring to deny it. I didn’t blame her; she knew what her position was and what was mine. She knew she could be one more in Edward’s life and I couldn’t. And that just pissed her off.

She then glared at me. “Oh, hi Isabella,” and then kissed him hard on his lips. His eyes widened with the unexpected action, but he was too much of a gentleman to pull her away. I mumbled a ‘hi’ and made some steps to a side.

I knew this would happen. I just knew it. Why did I let him convince me and I didn’t listen to my own instincts? I knew I would end up alone and bored and with all the jerks looking at me as if I were a monkey, totally in another place—

Two hands in my bare shoulders made me loose the trace of my pathetic thought. And his familiar cologne filled the air. “I told you I wasn’t going to leave you alone,” Edward whispered in my ear and smiled my crook smile – my favorite one.

Stupid me. He was awesome, of course he would keep his promise. “And Jessica?” I arched an eyebrow.

He shrugged. “Somewhere around, I guess. She’s showing herself off in some way,” Edward rolled his emerald green eyes.

I couldn’t help but make a face. “I thought she’d already done that with the short skirt and the big cleavage.”

He chuckled and messed his hair up. “Yeah, well, I guess she’s still not done.”

We ended the walk and sat on a log near the bonfire. I guess my goose bump skin made Edward realize I was cold. I put my face to the sky and watched the stars, as I had always loved to do.

“Why is it that you love the stars so much?” Edward asked mimicking my action.

I sighed. “I don’t know, I guess I like to think there are so much more things out there. Maybe there are so many different ways of lives and beings we don’t even think of. I guess I like to look at it and think they are staring back…”

He smiled. “That’s a good explanation, I’ve never thought about it in that way.”

“Yeah, I’m a bit weird, aren’t I?” I laughed. But it was true.

He shook his head and placed it on my shoulder. “You are just unique, and in the good way.”

Hello red, welcome to my face again! “You are making me blush, you jerk.”

He faked an arrogant look. “Yeah, I tend to produce that to chicks.”

I messed his hair up, myself. “You are crazy.”

“You are too.” He grinned and then placed his eyes in the middle of the bonfire. “Oh, and by the way, don’t freak out, but Hale is staring at you.”

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT!
love it cant wait for more
lol !! i love this fan-fiction its so pure and funny and good!
Ome thank you for still reading Tami!!! I just saw this comment but I'm glad you kept on :)
I mean, Edward is a big boy and I think Carlisle and Esme trust in him too much to push anything. I think that must be his choice, and so his parents went on with it :)
LOL this comment is from January, 1 lol. Anyway wanted to reply cause I find an honor that you read a part of my story! Cheers!
i cant find chapter 7 i click on its link its not there and i even look threw the pages can you help i like this story but now i dont know what i missed
ya where is 7??

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service