The Twilight Saga

Inspired by the song Untouchable (the version by Taylor Swift). 
Another attempt at a Jacob and Renesmee story. I know I'm already writing a million stories, but this one will be by blowing off steam one. One that I'm just writing for fun. It may not be too great, just understand that. 

This story is going to start off when Renesmee is about thirteen and starting to believe in love. She gets mad that Jacob doesn't exactly love her yet. She continues holding that against him making that the reason they're only friends and nothing more. When she's about seventeen, Jacob finally starts developing those feelings. But before he can tell Renesmee, she meets another guy. A vampire, nonetheless. Drama starts as she realizes Jacob loves her now. Will they ever be together? Find out! 

The reason I chose this couple. I love reading Renesmee and Jacob stories. They are such a special couple. And I know a lot of people (team Edward and team Jacob) don't like that he imprinted on her. But I love that fact. 

If I finish this story, hopefully there will be a sequel. There will probably be a total of twenty or so chapters in this story. A lot of romance and drama. So I hope you enjoy it! 

Posting schedule (not all the time, but just mainly my free time): 
Sundays: almost anytime
Mondays: possibly from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
Tuesdays: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Wednesdays: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Thursdays: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Fridays: 4:00pm to anytime (it's Friday! Nobody sleeps!)
Saturdays: almost anytime

If there is any change in this schedule or I'll be gone for a weekend or something like that, I'll let y'all know! 

I hate doing this, but I'll need five comments to post the first chapter! 

Views: 300

Replies to This Discussion

the links that you sent out in your messages arent working.......it was good cant wait for more drama in the sequel
Wow. couldn't be more perfect! I more than loved it!! ;D
great ending ann.
totaly love it but can i recomment this fanfiction to you and everyone else.#
it's totaly good and sad.it actualy made me cry!
its called"after all of this years.you can also find at twilighted.search for bella43.
ps.it's not my fanfiction.it just stayed with me.
so yh
laters!
awwww that was such a sweet ending
love it... toucheble... But what happen? A change? update me if there is s a sequel :)
the sequel is under the title Unbearable
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOVE this too! i love nessie and jake story!
thank you! i do too!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service