The Twilight Saga

Inspired by the song Untouchable (the version by Taylor Swift). 
Another attempt at a Jacob and Renesmee story. I know I'm already writing a million stories, but this one will be by blowing off steam one. One that I'm just writing for fun. It may not be too great, just understand that. 

This story is going to start off when Renesmee is about thirteen and starting to believe in love. She gets mad that Jacob doesn't exactly love her yet. She continues holding that against him making that the reason they're only friends and nothing more. When she's about seventeen, Jacob finally starts developing those feelings. But before he can tell Renesmee, she meets another guy. A vampire, nonetheless. Drama starts as she realizes Jacob loves her now. Will they ever be together? Find out! 

The reason I chose this couple. I love reading Renesmee and Jacob stories. They are such a special couple. And I know a lot of people (team Edward and team Jacob) don't like that he imprinted on her. But I love that fact. 

If I finish this story, hopefully there will be a sequel. There will probably be a total of twenty or so chapters in this story. A lot of romance and drama. So I hope you enjoy it! 

Posting schedule (not all the time, but just mainly my free time): 
Sundays: almost anytime
Mondays: possibly from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
Tuesdays: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Wednesdays: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Thursdays: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Fridays: 4:00pm to anytime (it's Friday! Nobody sleeps!)
Saturdays: almost anytime

If there is any change in this schedule or I'll be gone for a weekend or something like that, I'll let y'all know! 

I hate doing this, but I'll need five comments to post the first chapter! 

Views: 305

Replies to This Discussion

thanks! i'm working on it as we speak!
I like the prologue a lot.It depends on what happens later.By this prologue,someone is going to make a big mistake,in my guess.I can't wait for the 1st chapter!
Sounds great :D
thanks!
AN: This is a short first chapter! Sorry. But The second chapter will probably be longer! And they are not living in Forks right now. They'll move back though! Promise!

Chapter One: Love Comes In Different Ways

There was a knock on my door.
“Ness, you in there? Are you okay?” the voice said.
“Go away!” My pillow was wet with tears. I was bawling, and I couldn’t stop. It wasn’t teenage hormones causing this. It was a broken heart.
“Come on! Let me in!” Jacob yelled through the door.
I sobbed. My throat was killing me. “No! You’re the last person I want to talk to right now! I hate you!”
I heard him sigh on the other end. The knocking and yelling stopped. But I knew he was still standing there waiting for me to open the door.
“It’s unlocked,” I told him.
He peeked his head in. Then, came over squatting down by wear my head laid.
“Ness, come on. What did I do that made you hate me?” he asked.
I looked up at him. “What did you do? You broke my heart is what you did.”
He gave me a puzzled look. “What do you mean?”
“Don’t pretend like you don’t know!” I sat up glaring at him. “You said you didn’t love me.”
He froze. Realizing what he did to make me so mad. Realizing his mistake of breaking a young girl’s heart.
He shook his head. “Nessie, I do love you. Just not the way you love me.”
“What do you mean? Love is love,” I told him.
“But love comes in different ways. The love I feel for you isn’t romantic at all. You’re my best friend and I’m yours,” he explained.
I understood now. He didn’t love me in the way my mom loved my dad, or Alice loved Jasper, or Emmett loved Rosalie, or Carlisle loved Esme. He loved me as a friend. Nothing more.
“Do you think someday, when I’m older you’ll love me like that?” I questioned him. I wanted to know the truth. No lies.
He sat there for a minute in infamous silence. “Maybe. I don’t know. But I want you to remember. It’s your choice to choose who you love.”
I nodded. “Okay.”
But it wasn’t okay. It would never be okay. My advice, never break a thirteen year-old girl’s heart. Or it will come back and bite you.

--comment please!
oh my gosh! Really good! I say on every comment for all of your stories and I say it because it is true.. CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE(:
haha! thanks! i love that you read all my stories! that's awesome! and very touching that I fans not only of my stories, but of my writing!
No problem! You're an amazing writer and no matter what the topic of the story, you always seem to keep to storyline going and interesting!
Aw! Thanks!
Your Welcome<33
OMG i neeeeeeeeeeed to read another chapter today!! Argh it'll kill me if i don't! I really loooooove it!!!!! :D
thanks! and i'm writing the second chapter right now! then i gotta take a break!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service