The Twilight Saga

A/N:MUST READ

So, rated Pg13 for it's reasoning. It has some course language that can be suited for a pre-teen, but it's the fact that seeming how Alec is part of the Volturi, and the Volturi wouldn't mind if the Cullens were dead, so Alec does have some threats to kill Alex come out of his mouth.

Thanks for your cooperation. Enjoy the story.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer:

I do not own the Cullens, they belong to Stephanie Meyer. Alex, however belongs to me. The plot belongs to me. The pairing of Alex and Alec was my idea, though it does not belong to me, seeming how it has one of Stephanies original characters involved. The Cullens, woves, humans and setting all belong to Stephanie.

I only own the characters of Alex and Melissa and Raychel. Please ask me if you want to use these Characters. If I give you permission please note in your story that these three belong to me.

That is all. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
I looked into his eyes. Gold. Like my family. I forgot for a moment that anyone else was there, forgot my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, my cousin. I even forgot about the squirming boy in my arms. Only the man who wore those gold eyes. They used to be red, before he changed to my families ways. My dad and grandpa made him change.
He didn’t change much. He was tempted for the blood of human still. Maybe even more so than uncle Jasper. But he kept to his promise. For him to stay, he had to go, vegetarian, as my grandpa often put it.
He even left his coven, dropping the only way you would tell he was part of it. He goes by the last name of Cullen now, to keep up with the human charade my family puts on in public.
If you were to tell me that I would find love in this man standing before me two years ago, I would have laughed at you. Or attacked you.
Two years ago, I never would have guessed I would have fallen in love with Alec Volturi.

Unwanted Love - Click and Scroll

Summary:
After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.
Alex is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.
The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Alex behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.
After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Alex start talking, Alex see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.
Over the next few weeks, Alex notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.
What will happen to Alex after all this?

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page One

Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Two

Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 5 .............................................................................. Page Four

Chapter 6 .............................................................................. Page Five

Chapter 7 .............................................................................. Page Six

Chapter 8 .............................................................................. Page Seven

Chapter 9 .............................................................................. Page Eight

Chapter 10 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 11 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 12 ............................................................................. Page Ten

Chapter 13 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 14 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 15 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 16 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 17 ............................................................................. Page Thirteen

Unwanted Friendship -  Click and Scroll

Summary:
Alex is now dealing with her moms death, the best way she can, and that is proving to be very difficult. With the fact that she killed her mom, to bring her best friend back, which did work, but things between Melissa and Alex are different. For starters, Alex can barely look at Melissa, without remembering that Melissa is the result of the death of Alex's mom.
Melissa is different too. She's not human, and she's not a vampire. She's a corpse. A living, dead body. So she must be a zombie right? No. A zombie is a mindless, gross walking corpse. Dead, but walking. Melissa is still very smart, and keeps clean. There's also the fact that she is neither dead or alive.
In this installment, you see Alex trying to figure out what exactly Melissa is, struggle with confusing feeling about Alec, deal with her dads over protectiveness, and try to get over her moms death, in a respectful way.
If you liked Unwanted Love, then you wont want to miss it's great sequel Unwanted Friendship, where everything has changed.

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Thirteen
Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Fifteen
Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Sixteen

Unwanted Regrets - Click and Scroll

Summary:
**Will fill this in when Summary is completed which will be at the end of Unwanted Friendship
Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 ..............................................................................

Meeting Melissa Adams - Click and Scroll

Summary:

We all know Alex's story, but what we don't know is how she met Melissa. We all thought they met at school, which isn't entirely true. Melissa has a backstory of her own, which she had forgotten, until she died, and resurrected.

Melissa originally forgot, because it was to dangerous for her to know they truth, what walks with the humans. But now that she's back from the dead, she remembers.

This is Melissa's story.

She isn't as innocent as you had originally thought.

Table of Contents:

Prologue ............................................................................... Page Fourteen

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Trailer:

Views: 3761

Replies to This Discussion

aww this is so sweet :) soft Alec. Bless :) cute

yea.  but this aint for a while.

I know :) but still so sweet. I can;t wait for it. so you're just having 13 chapters? or you gonna add more later?

i might add more......i juss put up to thirteen because, i didnt feel like doing that no more.

okay fair enough

Yea.

I'm glad you picked up the story again. I really want to know how everything turns out in the end!  I also like the little blurb from Alec's point of view.  It is like a little companion piece to the prologue, which is from Alex's point of view.

Chapter Three

Dad was right. I woke up, and there was no sense of Alec or Jane. But then again, sometimes the air lied.
    I sat up and stretched. I ran a hand through my hair, and headed for the stairs. The air told me that Melissa was already awake and talking to mom and Alice.
    God, I was thirsty. That’s what I didn’t like. The blood of human, it leaves the system so early, and leaves you more thirsty than before. And I haven’t hunted for two weeks. Maybe Melissa should go home earlier today, so I can get some hunting in before the grad ceremony.
    But I’d promised her a whole day of hanging out. Maybe there was some of that deer left, and in a steel cup. Maybe then Melissa wont notice. Better yet, maybe there was bear’s blood.
    My mouth watered at the thought. Bear was my favourite.
    “Hey, you’re awake.” Melissa said, smiling softly. “Took long enough, it’s almost noon, hey, you look hungry. Don’t worry. Your mom’s making lunch.” She said.
    I nodded. If I had to have human food, I was glad grandma was making it. Still smelt nasty though.
    “You’re sister’s had to go out for a bit. Brothers too. Your dad’s left for work and your mom’s going to leave after making lunch. So I guess it’s just us for a bit.”
    Again I nodded. I wasn’t much of a morning person. I felt the air, and new that right away grandma was in the kitchen.
    Melissa excused herself to use the washroom, and that’s when I went to ask grandma.
    “Grandma, as you found out last night, dad and Edward gave me some human blood with breakfast. I was wondering if there was anything in the fridge. Deer, bear. Anything. I’m so thirsty, twice as much as before yesterday morning.” I said.
    Grandma nodded slightly. “Good think we keep some in the back now, since Nessi was born.” She said, and opened the fridge. “We have deer or elk. I think there’s mountain lion in there.” She smiled warmly at me.
    She was right. One mountain lion bottle. I snagged it, and drained its contents in a metal cup, just as Melissa got out of the washroom, I threw the bottle out.
    “Mom I don’t want it. The medicine tastes gross.” I said, knowing Melissa could now hear.
    Grandma picked up the cup and passed it to me, after screwing it’s lid on, knowing the blood would smell different than other medicines.. “Now Alex. You don’t want to take the chance of anything happening tonight right? Drink up.”
    I threw a typical teenage glare, that every teenager gave their parents once in a while before taking the cup. “Fine.” I muttered.
    Grandma smiled such a small smile, Melissa had no hope of seeing it. “Lunch will be ready soon girls. Sorry I cant stay with you while you eat but I have to get to work.
    To keep this little lie up, I left the kitchen without a word. This lie wouldn’t have to be taken care of if Melissa stayed in the washroom longer. Now I have to go through the torture and concentration of not draining the metal cup of the blood, that seemed to tickle my throat, in an uncomfortable way.
    Yes, when I am thirsty, it doesn’t pain me. It uncomfortably tickles my throat, like a normal human. That I am glad for being part human for.
    Even worse, I had to keep up this lie, by pretending that I just wanted to dump it in the sink. Thank God Melissa wouldn’t allow me to do such thing, if there was the smallest sliver of a chance that I wanted to.
    I was staring at it right now, eyes narrowed on it, when Melissa spoke up.
    “You might want to take that medicine, before you’re mom freaks.” She said. Grandma never freaked. Or at least the way Melissa thought she would over something human. So I shrugged and took a sip. I pretended to put on a disgusted face, when in all reality, I wanted to drain the cup right here.
    “Mom. This tastes nasty! Do I have to have it all?” I called in.
    “Yes. You do.” She replied. “Sooner would be better. I think Edward, and Emmett’s friend will be here soon and wait for them.” She said.
    I forgot to act on human reactions for a second and was standing up and 3 feet from the kitchen in a second. Grandma looked at me in a scolding way for the action.
    “Woah. How did you move so fast?” Melissa asked.
    I searched my brain for an appropriate lie, until I found one.
    “What are you talking about Mel? I just came out of the kitchen.” I said.
    “No you were sitting right here.” She said.
    “Get enough sleep last night? You must be seeing things.” I said, walking over to the table at human speed.
    Melissa breathed out. “Probably the nerves. I’m so nervous for tonight.” She said as I took another small sip of my ‘medicine’ playing disgust on my face again.
    This was torture. Not being able to down the cups contents. I’m soo thirsty to.
    “Don’t worry Melissa. You’ll do just fine. Eat this. It’ll calm your nerves and stomach.” She said. “Alex, you are to eat this. I’ll be asking Melissa tonight if you did.” She said.
    If you haven’t guessed yet, I play on the role of having an eating disorder. That’s why I always took ‘medicine.’ and barely ate. At least that’s how the humans saw it.
    Melissa asked mom one day, if I had an eating disorder. She claimed on not asking me, not wanting to hurt my feelings. Mom said yes.
    So now when I had blood around Melissa, I had to pretend it was medicine, and pretend to be disgusted with it. The thing grandpa liked about this charade, is that he could get human food into me when Melissa was around.
    Sneaky family.
    I nodded however, adding onto the look of disgust on my face. Only this bit was real. Human food smelled and tasted disgusting. But now I had to eat it. Melissa was a horrible liar.
    Grandma placed two plates of food on the table. One for Melissa and one for me. I glared at the stuff.
    “Eat Alex.” Grandma said, before kissing our heads and was out the door.
    I was glad I didn’t have much on my plate, and ate it slowly.
    Melissa’s been finished her food for a while, but stayed there to watch me.
    I had finally just finished the blood when there was a knock on the door. “I’ll get it.” I said. “You can wait here.” I said, standing up, and went to go get the door, seeing that it was, none other than, Alec.
    “What are you doing here?” I kept the snarl off my face, and the growl from sounding. “Melissa’s here, so –”
    And then as if rehearsed, Melissa interrupted. “Alex. My mom just text me. The family’s at the house, I need to go back.” She said, coming out, not noticing Alec standing there. I sighed slightly.
    I walked from the door, and got a set of keys off the rack. “Here. Take my car.” I told her, tossing the key’s. “I’d drive you but I kind of cant leave company.” I said, as the front door closed.
    It was then when Melissa noticed Alec standing there. “Oh. Hi!” She said.
    I turned around seeing Alec’s eyes darken slightly, as if Melissa’s scent registered to him at that moment.
    “I expect it to be just as it is now, when I see you tonight. I’ll be taking my car back tonight though, so be sure someone else in your family drives also.” I said.
    Take a chomp out of my best friend, I’ll kick your ass. I almost said to Alec, after Melissa nodded. Her curls bounced in the action, which pushed her scent further out. Alec’s eyes got even more darker.
    Melissa started walking out the door, when she stopped. “The clothes.” She meant the one’s she picked out, that I let her keep.
    “I’ll bring them later.” I said, literally pushing Melissa out the door, seeing as Alec was going in hunter mode now. “Don’t want to keep your family waiting.” I smiled, and waved, as Melissa disappeared to the garage to retrieve my car.
    I then closed the door, and sent Alec a disturbing glare, before rushing up to my room.
    Of course my silent prayer to not be followed, was not granted. Alec was there, at my door in half a second after I got in my room.
    “What do you want?” I spat at him.
    He then had me up against the wall, his fingers tightening around my neck. It kind of hurt, but did nothing to me. I needed oxygen, being half human. But could go a long time without.
    “Don’t get angry with me now. You’re forgetting who you are speaking to. I could easily kill you right here and now for being so rude to me.” He said, his hand tightened even more.
    I felt the air, wondering if there were any weak spots on him, so I could get free, when the air hissed back at me. Obviously hitting him away would be a very bad idea.
    “Do you understand? Do not be rude to me. Or I will kill you.” His hand gripped so tight, that if my bones weren’t as strong as his, his grip would have broken my neck.
    He was obviously waiting for an answer, but I couldn’t speak, so I simply nodded. If you were looking at me right now, you would notice how ice cold my eyes can get.
    After I nodded, he threw me down on the ground. Yes you stupid human, he threw me. Hurt a dam lot to.
    I was up in a second, trying to get oxygen back in my lungs as I glared at him.
    “Now why don’t you ask your question in a more nice way.” He said.
    It took a minute, but I finally asked him. You could hear the forced kindness dripping on the ground as I asked him.
    “I want to know more about you.” He replied. His kind answer was sincere. Not forced at all. It pissed me off.
    I stood there, trying to be still, it worked for about 30 minutes, before I started getting tired of it. So I went to go lie down on my bed. “You’re *edited by mod* outta luck there.” I replied. “Nothing to tell.”
    “How did you resist it so well? That humans scent. And then as the wave of scent as her hair bounced.”He said.
    “I don’t know. Used to it I guess.” I replied.
    “Why do you feed from animals instead of humans like you’re born nature?” He asked.
    “It’s wrong. And it’s also my born nature to eat human food too. I don’t eat that either.” I said.
    And so it continued. Him questioning me, me answering. Stupid questions like why I go to school. What school is like. How hard was it to resist the humans blood all around me at school. What was going on tonight. What I did to earn graduation. Why I go to school again. What classes the human school taught. Stupid stuff like that.
    Than his questions got more personal, and that’s when I stopped answering them. Instead I shrugged and skipped to the next. If you were here, you’d look at me, me sitting here with Alec. And ask if I was going out of my mind. Maybe I was. Sitting here, actually talking with Alec.
    Alec seemed interested in my answers. Why? I don’t know. I guess cause he never talked to a hybrid like me before. At least that’s what I told my self. And to be honest, I kind of liked his company to.
    Wait, what? No. I cant be true. But it was.
    I then looked at the clock, and my eyes widened at the time. 5:30! The ceremony started at 6:30!
    I then got up, forgetting Alec was in the room and went to look for clothes. I needed to get ready! And there was still no sign of my family!
    I turned around and then saw Alec still there.
    I wanted to scream at him, but didn’t.
    “Can you please leave my room, so I can get ready?” I asked, again you could hear the forced kindness dripping on the ground.
    “What if I don’t want to leave?” He asked, standing up.
    I shook my head. “Please. Get lost. Go entertain your worthless sister an–”
    I was cut short, as I was up against the wall again. Alec was snarling as his grip on my neck got tighter, and tighter, and tighter. It got to the point where it was unbearable. When it got that bad, I closed my eyes, preparing myself for death, when I was thrown against the ground again.
    My eyes were still closed, as I heard him bend down next to me. “I told you to play nice. Would you like to die? No? Than be nice.” He said, and growled, and stood up again.
    When I finally opened my eyes, there was no one else in the room. God, I gotta learn to be nice for a change.
    I stood up and went into my washroom to get ready.

Tense situation!  Where was everyone when all this happened?

in the end? they were out. and melissa went home also....i really dont know wherenthey were, but if you like this bit, wait for the next chapter.

great update!  please continue

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service