The Twilight Saga

A/N:MUST READ

So, rated Pg13 for it's reasoning. It has some course language that can be suited for a pre-teen, but it's the fact that seeming how Alec is part of the Volturi, and the Volturi wouldn't mind if the Cullens were dead, so Alec does have some threats to kill Alex come out of his mouth.

Thanks for your cooperation. Enjoy the story.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer:

I do not own the Cullens, they belong to Stephanie Meyer. Alex, however belongs to me. The plot belongs to me. The pairing of Alex and Alec was my idea, though it does not belong to me, seeming how it has one of Stephanies original characters involved. The Cullens, woves, humans and setting all belong to Stephanie.

I only own the characters of Alex and Melissa and Raychel. Please ask me if you want to use these Characters. If I give you permission please note in your story that these three belong to me.

That is all. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
I looked into his eyes. Gold. Like my family. I forgot for a moment that anyone else was there, forgot my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, my cousin. I even forgot about the squirming boy in my arms. Only the man who wore those gold eyes. They used to be red, before he changed to my families ways. My dad and grandpa made him change.
He didn’t change much. He was tempted for the blood of human still. Maybe even more so than uncle Jasper. But he kept to his promise. For him to stay, he had to go, vegetarian, as my grandpa often put it.
He even left his coven, dropping the only way you would tell he was part of it. He goes by the last name of Cullen now, to keep up with the human charade my family puts on in public.
If you were to tell me that I would find love in this man standing before me two years ago, I would have laughed at you. Or attacked you.
Two years ago, I never would have guessed I would have fallen in love with Alec Volturi.

Unwanted Love - Click and Scroll

Summary:
After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.
Alex is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.
The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Alex behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.
After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Alex start talking, Alex see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.
Over the next few weeks, Alex notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.
What will happen to Alex after all this?

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page One

Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Two

Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 5 .............................................................................. Page Four

Chapter 6 .............................................................................. Page Five

Chapter 7 .............................................................................. Page Six

Chapter 8 .............................................................................. Page Seven

Chapter 9 .............................................................................. Page Eight

Chapter 10 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 11 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 12 ............................................................................. Page Ten

Chapter 13 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 14 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 15 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 16 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 17 ............................................................................. Page Thirteen

Unwanted Friendship -  Click and Scroll

Summary:
Alex is now dealing with her moms death, the best way she can, and that is proving to be very difficult. With the fact that she killed her mom, to bring her best friend back, which did work, but things between Melissa and Alex are different. For starters, Alex can barely look at Melissa, without remembering that Melissa is the result of the death of Alex's mom.
Melissa is different too. She's not human, and she's not a vampire. She's a corpse. A living, dead body. So she must be a zombie right? No. A zombie is a mindless, gross walking corpse. Dead, but walking. Melissa is still very smart, and keeps clean. There's also the fact that she is neither dead or alive.
In this installment, you see Alex trying to figure out what exactly Melissa is, struggle with confusing feeling about Alec, deal with her dads over protectiveness, and try to get over her moms death, in a respectful way.
If you liked Unwanted Love, then you wont want to miss it's great sequel Unwanted Friendship, where everything has changed.

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Thirteen
Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Fifteen
Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Sixteen

Unwanted Regrets - Click and Scroll

Summary:
**Will fill this in when Summary is completed which will be at the end of Unwanted Friendship
Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 ..............................................................................

Meeting Melissa Adams - Click and Scroll

Summary:

We all know Alex's story, but what we don't know is how she met Melissa. We all thought they met at school, which isn't entirely true. Melissa has a backstory of her own, which she had forgotten, until she died, and resurrected.

Melissa originally forgot, because it was to dangerous for her to know they truth, what walks with the humans. But now that she's back from the dead, she remembers.

This is Melissa's story.

She isn't as innocent as you had originally thought.

Table of Contents:

Prologue ............................................................................... Page Fourteen

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Trailer:

Views: 3761

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter One

I sat up, stretching. And the last day of school is today. Then, graduation’s tomorrow night. I was happy there was no more school. I hated it.

I felt the air, seeing who was here, and where everyone was. My dad, uncles, and Nessie. Grandma and Grandpa must be at work. Mom, Bella and Alice, I don’t know.

I stood up and went to my washroom connected to my room, to have a shower. In the shower, I let the water run over me to wake me up before I wash my hair.

After my shower, I got out, and got dressed. Ripped skinny jeans and a hot tank that matched. Alice bought all my clothes, and told me what went with what. To complete my outfit, I got my favourite, leather jacket and smiled, zipping it up.

I went back into my washroom, and did my make up. I decided not to dry my hair today, let it dry and look natural for the last day of school.

My hair was down to my mid back, long and blonde. Though no one dare use dumb blonde jokes on me. I wasn’t dumb, I was smart. My eyes, icy blue. No, not gray-blue that ice normally is. I say icy blue, because they aren’t always the kindest. Unless you are my friend or family, their cool as ice. Why? Girls spread ugly rumors about me, guys cant keep their eyes off of me. Humans can be annoying, and for the most part, humans at my school just piss me off all the time. So their cool.

Unfortunately part of the reason the humans stay away from me is the reputation my family made while there. They graduated about 4 years ago, I started around the same time. It was awkward as hell going to school with my parent’s and have to pretend they weren’t my parents. I didn’t speak that year. I wasn’t going to go around addressing my parents by their first names. It was too weird.

I sort of taken up the pixie role in my family, seeming how I stopped growing at exactly 4ft. 5in. Alice seemed pleased not to be the shortest one anymore.

After I was pleased with how I looked for the day, only then did I leave my room. Instantly my nose wrinkled, as I smelt the nasty smell of oatmeal. Humans have weird food. I got to the bottom of the stairs, confused. I didn’t see nor smell Jake or any other mutts. I then felt the air of the house again. Nope none of them were hear.

Nessi then skipped down the stairs, then hit the bottom and got confused also. Seeming how I was the only other person in the room, and right next to her, she grabbed my hand, and showed me, in her special way, to feel the air and see where the mutts were.

I shrugged. “Not here.” I said.

She then showed me a picture of the nasty smelling oatmeal. That, I didn’t know the answer to, so I just shrugged.

Nessi was a year old, but looked a solid 6. The lucky brat didn’t have to go to school seeming how she wasn’t done growing yet.

At that moment, my dad, and Edward walked out of the kitchen. Nessi ran to Edward, giving him a hug, while I am graced with the chance of getting one of my dad’s bear hugs. You know, the kind that knock the breath out of me? No, literally, it’s getting hard to breath.

“My girl finishes high school for the first time today.” Dad said, and if I could, I’d say that there was no chance in hell that I’d be going back. To any high school. Ever. But you know, dad was squishing my lungs, and I couldn’t pull in enough oxygen to answer. Did I mention that I had not had one of dad’s bear hugs since I was 6 years old?

I’m 8. But act that I am 18. My height said 10, but look 18 because of well, I’m developed, both mentally and physically. I’m like my dad that way. I cant mention the ‘P’ word. It freaks me right out.

Ok, the no oxygen thing was really starting to get uncomfortable. My eyes drifted to Edward, hoping he’d tell dad to let me go. Mentally begging, er, asking him to tell dad for me, seeming how a girl could use some oxygen right about now.

Edward chuckled before addressing dad. “Hey Emmett, you’re daughter would like the privilege of having oxygen enter her lungs again.” He said.

“Oh. Sorry.” Dad said, then he dropped me at once.

No you stupid human, not literally drop me, but placed me down on my feet again. “’S’okay.” I said. Then I got to the point.

“What’s with the nasty smelling oatmeal?”

“It’s not done yet. Still need to add the AB-negative to it.” Edward said.

“Wait, animals have blood types?” I asked, confused.

Dad shook his head, chuckling. “Nope.” He said.

I was getting more and more confused by the second. What were they talking abou– Ohhh.

“We asked Grandpa if it was a good idea and he agreed. You deserve some kind of treat for finishing high school for the first time.” He said. Again with that first time bit. I wasn’t going back. I hated it too much. There was no chance that I was going back.

“What’s with the oatmeal then?” I asked.

“Grandpa wanted to drain the blood a bit and had us mix it with the stuff. Smells and looks disgusting. But with the blood added, I bet it will drain the taste of the oatmeal. Smell, I’m not so sure.” Edward said.

“Short form, you+yucky food=blood. You-yucky food=no blood.” Dad said, seeing my confused face. Edward complicated things too much.

I nodded, understanding, now that dad dumed it down. There were times I could be slow like dad.

Edward laughed at my thoughts. “Only sometimes. You’re way faster most of the time.” He said, not letting dad know what I thought, and of that I was grateful.

Nessi then put her hand on Edwards cheek. “Ah, yes. We didn’t forget about you.” Edward said, handing Nessi her metal cup, smiling down at her. “Yummy deer.”

Nessi looked excited at first, but her face dropped the second Edward said deer. She was obviously jealous that I got the yummy human blood, and she got the not so good deer blood. She threw the cup against the wall and crossed her arms, frowning.

“Renesmee that was not nice.” Edward said, looking down at his daughter. Nessi hrumf-ed and put her hand on Edwards cheek again.

“Alex gets human blood because it is a special day for her.” Edward said, answering Nessi.

Nessi would have none of it. She wanted human blood. She made sure Edward knew that too.

Edward shook his head. “It’s deer, or oatmeal.” He said, sternly.

Nessi, being as stubborn as Bella was, turned around, and walked up the stairs to her room, and slammed the door aswell.

“If it wasn’t clear before, it’s clear now. She’s got Bella’s stubbornness.” Dad said. “Sure is.” Edward agreed. “Well, I’m sure you don’t want breakfast to go cold. Or stale.” He said. I nodded, and headed into the kitchen.

Dad went to watch the game he missed last night, and Edward went up to Nessi’s room.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

I never really liked the smell of AB-negative. It smells dry, stale, gross. But it was the best dam tasting blood I ever had. So you would guess how nasty the oatmeal laced with the blood smelled. But the fact that it was laced with blood made the oatmeal have no taste at all. All I tasted was the deliciousness of blood.

Apparently the reason dad and Edward wasn’t in the room was because they could smell the blood over the oatmeal. My nose, sadly, was not as advanced. I would have loved to smell the dry, stale smell of the blood over the pure nasty smell of them mixed.

But I was on my way to school now, driving my lovely new car, glad that today was the last day I would have of school. Mad that I still had one more day. This was surely going to be the slowest day ever. I pulled into the small lot, and got out of the car.

I was welcomed by mybest friend. My only friend I had, since my family had graduated, no more than 5 steps away from my car.

“Hey Alex. Can you believe today is our last day of school?” Asked Melissa.

“Yea. I can. Four long years of torture.” I replied.

“No silly. High school was great!” Melissa and I didn’t agree on a lot of things, but we were still best friends.

Too be honest, the only reason I started hanging out with Melissa was to stop the staring. To stop the guys from looking. Melissa isn’t the hottest girl out there, so she calmed the guys from looking at me. But over the weeks she’d grown on me, and almost every high school activity, we did together. We had become best friends over the years.

“High school was alright.” I gave in, knowing she wouldn’t stop until I agreed with her.

“I cant believe you’re going to Atlanta when I’m going to Florida! It’s too far away!” Melissa said, obviously not liking the fact that our colleges were too far apart. I wasn’t planning on going to college, but I filled out my application with Melissa for something to do. Also, she’d annoy me into it if I didn’t. Dam Melissa. Going to make me actually miss high school, and want to go back.

Before Melissa could drawl on about missing me, the bell went, and I looked at her with a small smile. “I don’t want to be late for class. See you at lunch?” I asked.

Melissa bobbed her head up and down, causing her curls to bounce, and we headed our separate ways.

Yes, that was Melissa. Nerdy. Dorky. Uncool. And also my best friend. My only friend too. And after she goes to Florida at the end of the summer, I’ll have no friends.

Oh shut up Alex, get to class. End this day as soon as possible.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

The first half of the day dragged on. But finally, lunch came. I looked around the café, and saw Melissa within seconds. I walked over, and sat down at the table. It used to be my families table, but now it was mine and Melissa’s.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, and when Melissa started talking, I was glad it was about her girlfriend and not about school ending. Yes, that’s right. Melissa likes girls. You got anything to say about that, keep it positive or I’ll beat you up. I hate when people put others down before getting to know them. Especially about their sexual orientation.

“Raychel’s coming back next week. I’m soo excited. Not that I don’t like hanging out with you, it’s just that I haven’t seen Raychel in like ... 6 months.” She said, counting the time in her head.

I've never met Melissa’s girlfriend. So it surprised me what she said next.

“You can hang out with us to if you want. So mum doesn’t freak.” She said, sounding a bit more sad. When Melissa told her mom about her being gay and having a girlfriend, her mom didn’t take it well. She’s not allowed near Raychel alone now. Normally Melissa’s cousin was there to ‘supervise’ the time Melissa spent with Raychel, but her cousin’s in Massachusetts right now at Harvard. So Melissa needs someone to be there so she can spend time with Raychel.

I only nodded slightly, not fully interested. To cheer Melissa up slightly, I looked at her.

“Hey, my mom and sister’s were wondering if you wanted to come over for the night, so we could get ready for Grad together tomorrow.” I said, feeling like friends get ready together.

“Oh my god yes. Last time your sisters made us over, they did amazing.” She said, smiling. “I just gotta let my mum know first.”

I nodded. It was weird referring to grandma as my mom, and mom, Bella and Alice as my sisters. I just wish I could just come out and tell Melissa everything about my family. If that didn’t put her in danger.

Ah yes. The Volturi wanted to kill Bella for knowing about vampires when she was human, but gave Bella time to become vampire, knowing because of Alice, that Bella had a special talent.

“Yep. My sisters are good at that.” I said. “Great!” She said, just as the bell rang. “Meet me at my car after school” I said.

It took forever, but school was done. I was done. I’d sleep well tonight, and Melissa went to sleep early, so I wouldn’t have to worry about it.

No more school, and tomorrow night would be the last time I’m at this place. I walked to my locker, and got my stuff from it, clearing it out completely, and headed for my car, dumping everything in the back seat.

Melissa then came up, on her phone, talking to her mom I guessed. By the time she got here she was done talking and hung up. “Mum says she’ll meet us here tomorrow night. Just before the ceremony.” She said. I nodded, then got in the car as she did.

“Did you want to stop by your house so you can get some clothes?” I asked.

“Nahh, I’ll borrow some of yours like always.” She said. I nodded.

Alice will have an outfit picked out for her before I leave the parking lot of the school. I started my car and headed for the exit.

If you’re wondering why Melissa’s allowed to stay at my house for a night, but not allowed to be alone with her girlfriend, is that it took hours of convincing that Melissa felt nothing towards me from friendship, grandpa’s hours of convincing that Melissa always has her own room when there, and Alice’s bribing of buying her mom a knew wardrobe. So that is why Melissa is aloud to stay at my house over night.

We got to the house in a few minutes, Melissa now used to my fast driving, and got out, grabbing my locker stuff, and heading up the porch steps. Melissa and I entered the house together.

“Mom! I’m home.” I said. “Melissa’s here too.” I quickly added before mom came, and not grandma to welcome me home.

We walked to the living room, to see everyone melt into calmness and two other people who definitely did not belong here. Alec and Jane Volturi.

“Hi everyone.” Melissa said, smiling. Then noticed the two extra people. She leaned over to me. “Who are they?” She whispered.

“Melissa, it’s nice to see you again.” Grandpa said. “I’m sorry, we forgot you were coming today. This is Alec and Jane. Alec is Emmett, Jasper and Edward’s friend. Jane, Alice, Bella and Rosalies.” He explained.

“Yea what, dad said.” I said, feeling weird calling Grandpa, dad, especially in front of Alec and Jane. But now it was more necessary than before.

“She doesn’t know?” Jane asked, looking at mom, meaning vampires, but instantly going on with the charade, so she wouldn’t let anything on. Oh, how mom and Alice are going to love being ‘friends’ with Jane.

“About you guys coming over? No.” Mom said. Well this is lovely. Volturi members standing here, in my house, with my best friend here.

As Emmett would say

You+Review=Fast Chapter Wait

You-Review=Slow Chapter Wait

SO REVIEW!!!

Next chapter involves Alex's background story of how she came to be.

wow this is intresting :) I really like this. I feel bad for Alex not being about to tell Melissa about her family. I hope Jane or Alec don't hurt Melissa. I found the preface really sweet and the oatmeal bit made me laugh. Yes Nessie is stubborn. Lol. I think you spelled Nessie wrong though, you forgot the e at the end. I am not sure if you prefer to spell Nessie with the e or if it was a typo. Please keep me updated as I want to read this and find out what happens. I like the banner, It's intresting and I like Alex with the two different coloured eyes

yea. nessie i ment with the e, but typo.

Oh fair enough :) I was not sure if it was typo or not so I thought I'd point it out

and about melissa, i cant promis she wont get hurt.

Aww :( man, Now you're making me worry

dont worry.

too late lol

im srry

its okay

send it to people, the more who reads, the happier i am.

(:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service