The Twilight Saga

A/N:MUST READ

So, rated Pg13 for it's reasoning. It has some course language that can be suited for a pre-teen, but it's the fact that seeming how Alec is part of the Volturi, and the Volturi wouldn't mind if the Cullens were dead, so Alec does have some threats to kill Alex come out of his mouth.

Thanks for your cooperation. Enjoy the story.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer:

I do not own the Cullens, they belong to Stephanie Meyer. Alex, however belongs to me. The plot belongs to me. The pairing of Alex and Alec was my idea, though it does not belong to me, seeming how it has one of Stephanies original characters involved. The Cullens, woves, humans and setting all belong to Stephanie.

I only own the characters of Alex and Melissa and Raychel. Please ask me if you want to use these Characters. If I give you permission please note in your story that these three belong to me.

That is all. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
I looked into his eyes. Gold. Like my family. I forgot for a moment that anyone else was there, forgot my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, my cousin. I even forgot about the squirming boy in my arms. Only the man who wore those gold eyes. They used to be red, before he changed to my families ways. My dad and grandpa made him change.
He didn’t change much. He was tempted for the blood of human still. Maybe even more so than uncle Jasper. But he kept to his promise. For him to stay, he had to go, vegetarian, as my grandpa often put it.
He even left his coven, dropping the only way you would tell he was part of it. He goes by the last name of Cullen now, to keep up with the human charade my family puts on in public.
If you were to tell me that I would find love in this man standing before me two years ago, I would have laughed at you. Or attacked you.
Two years ago, I never would have guessed I would have fallen in love with Alec Volturi.

Unwanted Love - Click and Scroll

Summary:
After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.
Alex is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.
The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Alex behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.
After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Alex start talking, Alex see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.
Over the next few weeks, Alex notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.
What will happen to Alex after all this?

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page One

Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Two

Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 5 .............................................................................. Page Four

Chapter 6 .............................................................................. Page Five

Chapter 7 .............................................................................. Page Six

Chapter 8 .............................................................................. Page Seven

Chapter 9 .............................................................................. Page Eight

Chapter 10 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 11 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 12 ............................................................................. Page Ten

Chapter 13 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 14 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 15 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 16 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 17 ............................................................................. Page Thirteen

Unwanted Friendship -  Click and Scroll

Summary:
Alex is now dealing with her moms death, the best way she can, and that is proving to be very difficult. With the fact that she killed her mom, to bring her best friend back, which did work, but things between Melissa and Alex are different. For starters, Alex can barely look at Melissa, without remembering that Melissa is the result of the death of Alex's mom.
Melissa is different too. She's not human, and she's not a vampire. She's a corpse. A living, dead body. So she must be a zombie right? No. A zombie is a mindless, gross walking corpse. Dead, but walking. Melissa is still very smart, and keeps clean. There's also the fact that she is neither dead or alive.
In this installment, you see Alex trying to figure out what exactly Melissa is, struggle with confusing feeling about Alec, deal with her dads over protectiveness, and try to get over her moms death, in a respectful way.
If you liked Unwanted Love, then you wont want to miss it's great sequel Unwanted Friendship, where everything has changed.

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Thirteen
Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Fifteen
Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Sixteen

Unwanted Regrets - Click and Scroll

Summary:
**Will fill this in when Summary is completed which will be at the end of Unwanted Friendship
Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 ..............................................................................

Meeting Melissa Adams - Click and Scroll

Summary:

We all know Alex's story, but what we don't know is how she met Melissa. We all thought they met at school, which isn't entirely true. Melissa has a backstory of her own, which she had forgotten, until she died, and resurrected.

Melissa originally forgot, because it was to dangerous for her to know they truth, what walks with the humans. But now that she's back from the dead, she remembers.

This is Melissa's story.

She isn't as innocent as you had originally thought.

Table of Contents:

Prologue ............................................................................... Page Fourteen

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Trailer:

Views: 4020

Replies to This Discussion

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 

Yea, I know that Chapter Seven is a shorter chapter, but when you get to the end of the chapter, you will understand. I am sorry for not updating sooner, but the holidays.

Just a fair warning, I may not update until February since finals are at the end of this month, and I have studying, big projects as well. So You will have to wait until some time in February to get the next chapter. I might update it before, but I don't know.

(BTW: Like the new header below? Saves room instead of the banner. Want one, go here.)

Chapter Seven

When I woke up, it turned out to be thirty-four hours that I have been sleeping. I had many texts from Melissa asking if I could hang out with her and Raychel/Sadie whatever her name was.

The plus side was that I no longer felt dizzy or anything out of the ordinary. I get up, and test the air, wondering if who is in the house. Everyone was here, and even two Volturi members I didn’t recognise.

I got up and headed down stairs then,, and headed for the living room seeing everyone, and went to sit in between my parents. That’s when the air informed me that there hasn’t been any movement, except when the two new Volturi vampires came since I had fell asleep. They have been waiting for me.

“Can someone tell us what is going on now?” One of the new Volturi vampires asks.

“Sadie has shown up. I have seen her.” Alec says.

“How can you be so sure that it is her? It could have been a human who looks like her.” The other Volturi member says.

“She used her gift, on Alex. This is why Alex had been sleeping so long.” Alec replies.

Just then, my phone started ringing. Everyone looks at me, and I look at my dad. “That might be Melissa.” I tell my dad.

“Answer it, everyone else keep quiet, so we can hear.” He says, and it was already silent, but it was now eerily silent.

I got my phone and answered it. “Hey Mel.” I say after I answer.

“Can you please come hang out with Raychel and I today? Sneak out, don’t let your dad know.” She says, and dad tensed beside me.

“I can’t. Dad’s keeping an eye on me.” I say.

“Is he there? Maybe I can talk him into it.”

I looked at my dad, and we both looked at my grandpa, since Melissa believed he was my dad. Grandpa then nodded.

“Yea he’s here. I doubt you can do this though.”

“Well, I can try, and if it doesn’t work, Raychel said she’ll try.” She says.

I then get nervous, and look at my grandpa, wondering if he is still willing to do this, and he nods again. My dad whispers what he wants my grandpa to say, so he knows what my dad’s argument was.

“Here he is.” I say, and pass my phone to my grandpa.

“Melissa. Hello.” He says.

I couldn’t hear what Melissa was saying, and it was unfair since everyone else in the room could hear, and I couldn’t.

“I’m sorry, but I would really like it if she didn’t be around Raychel. I don’t know her, and I would feel more comfortable if she didn’t.”

Again, I could not hear Melissa’s response, but everyone around me tenced.

“We do not want trouble, Alex is Melissa’s best friend, and we have tried to keep up an appearance for Melissa.” He says.

He was now talking to Raychel, and Raychel knew about us.

The next thing that happens is my grandpa hands the phone to my dad, and I am confused, looking up at him.

“You better not touch my daughter. You may be stronger, but if you hurt her in any way I will personally make sure that you don’t see another day.” He says, not at all nice. They way my dad said that, the darkness in his voice, it scared me, since I have never heard it before.

I still could not hear the other end, and I am right beside my dad. Raychel must be speaking quietly, but one look around says that everyone in the room except me, can hear her.

“She is not going near you. Good bye.” And with that, my dad hangs up. He messes around with my phone for a minute, before handing it back to me, and when I look at it, all the texts from Melissa are gone, and she is deleted from my contacts.

I try to send a text, but it says it failed. I then try calling her cell. And I cannot get through, and what I hear, I look up at my dad. He completely blocked Melissa’s number from my phone.

“As long as Raychel is here you will not contact them without supervision.” He says.

I then look at my mom, hoping she can get dad to unblock the number.

“I am sorry. But this is for the best.”

“The human must know what she is dealing with.” Jane says, and everyone looks at her.

Jane then looks at me. “You need to tell her. The Volturi will allow this one time. Sadie is dangerous, the human must know.”

Dad stood then, fast. “I just said she will not have any contact with her without supervision.”

“Relax. Alec will be in the room with her, Felix and Demitri will guard outside the door, and I will keep Sadie busy.”

I was starting to feel sick again. Just at the thought of trying to convince Melissa that Raychel may want to harm her and about the vampire world.

“What if Aro finds out? He will not agree.” My mom says.

“Aro has agreed before, with humans who have gotten close with Sadie, that that human may know about our world. He would not have any problem of the human in danger now, knowing the truth.” She says.

“Melissa hasn’t seen Raychel in months. She won’t just leave, without Raychel.” I say.

“We will make sure that she is alone while you talk to her. She needs to know the truth.” Jane replies.

“Why does Alec have to be in the room? Why not Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle or myself?” Uncle Edward asks. That question alone means that he has been hearing something.

“Because, Sadie may appear human, meaning she has had to cut back on feeding, so she is weaker. But she is still stronger that your coven, I am stronger than her, and I am able to protect her more.” Alec explains.

I look at my dad, than my mom. They do not look pleased, but they do not say anything in objection to what is being said.

I sigh, knowing that I will not be getting out of this. “When does this happen?” I ask.

If the Volturi is this concerned, then this Sadie must be very dangerous and powerful!  I hope they can find a solution to this problem!

i know, it is very, intense. i am hoping to get to the action as well as more, bad brain soon.

wow, I wonder if Melissa will believe Alex, things will get harder, now...interesting,good luck on your finals, I look forward to chapter 8

oh, i dont know...maybe (:

great update!  can't wait to read your next one and how the meeting with Sadie goes

they arent meeting with sadie/raychel...jane is going to keep her distracted so Alex can talk to Melissa and tell her everything about vamps. (:

Here you go, I will try to have the next chapter up sometime this weekend. (: Happy reading!

Yes the story can do without this chapter, but it's a fun one, and I thought that it would make y'all laugh.

Chapter Eight

I really did not want to do this, knowing what Raychel had in mind if Melissa ever found out. But since Jane felt confident it would work, no one argued with her. It was really starting to annoy me, I really want the Volturi members to leave, I don't want them here.

“Emmett, Rose, can I talk to you?” uncle Edward says. Uh-oh. It's not my fault my brain is being bad, I don't want it to be like this.

“I'm going to go, um, to the mall. I need new summer clothes.” I say, hoping to escape. I would talk to Melissa tomorrow, and hopefully Jane would keep Raychel busy.

“I don't want you going to Melissa's Alex.” My dad said, as I was walking out, not answering him. “Alexandria.” My dad says, and I stop, looking back at him.

“I'm not going there dad. I don't like Raychel, I don't want to be anywhere near her.” I say.

Then uncle Edward whispers something, and my dad looks at me. “Leave the mall before four o'clock. Alice saw them going there at four.” He says.

It's kind of weird, my dad acting like a parent, a strict parent, that was always moms job. I didn't like it, I wanted my fun dad back.

“He's doing it for your own protection.” uncle Edward says, looking at me. Right, my mind isn't safe here.

“Whatever. I'm leaving. Bye.” I say, and leave, out the door, going to my car. And of course, Alec is standing right there. I don't even try to tell him to leave, I know it won't work, so I just get in my car, and start it, and leave.

He doesn't try to talk, and that's good, because I don't want to talk to him, so I drive silently. The trees of our driveway passing by quickly, as I drove.

“He has a point.” Alec says, looking at me, and I sigh.

“About what?” I ask, not looking at him, I sit there, driving.

“Sadie. She is dangerous, and if your friend will not leave her side, than it is best for you to stay away. She was going easy on you the other day, she can make it a lot worse, putting you through hell, or, she can just kill you without a second thought.” Alec says. “She's done it before, to a member of the Volturi Gaurd. That was one of the many things that set Aro off, on wanting her out.”

“If he didn't like what she did, why not kill her?” I ask, leaving Forks.

“He hopes that one day, she will clean up, and come back to the Volturi, and be an honest member of the Guard. She is extreamly powerful, and he wants the power. He has been trying to get your aunt for years now. He might want you when he learns about your connection with the air.” He says.

“When he finds out? I don't want him knowing, because then he wont leave me alone. I know what it's like for my aunt every time she's around him, I don't want that to happen to me.” I say.

“He will have to find out eventually, better sooner rather than later, because then he will be angry if you are kept from his knowledge, then he will come after your family again. He is getting impatient with you guys, keeping secrets, breaking laws, he wants your family to not be around any more, he see's them as a danger to him, and he does not like it.”

“Well, if he really wanted my family gone, he would have done it already, he wouldn't have run away from the scene about ym cousin, when they found out about her, he would have fought either way.”

“He didn't fight, because he was going to die, at least that's what he said to Caius and Marcus when we were leaving, he wants to stay alive more than he wants you guys to die.”

“Oh well, everyone has to die eventually, no one can really live forever. Yea vampires can live for many years, but live forever? Come on, that is a little unrealistic. Even I know that. No I don't want to die, but I know I will die one day, and I accept the fact.”

He said something under his breath, and because I am also half human, I couldn't hear it, so we rode in silence for the next little while.

The silence was nice, after dealing with talking with my family and everything, I liked sitting in the quiet.

“You're uncle is telling your parents about some thoughts you may have, I don't know why it concerns them, but I heard him tell your parents that they should know, then they were out of ear shot, so I do not know, care to explain?” He asks.

“No, it's stupid, nothing to worry about, I don't know why my parents need to know either, but you don't need to know, so don't ask.” I reply, lieing.

“Your heart sped up there. You are lieing.” He says.

“I just don't want to tell you, it's none of your buisness, and it isn't anyone elses buisness, I don't even like the fact that my uncle know's and can hear everything I think, everything anyone thinks.” I say, as I pull into the mall parking lot, and look at him. “You need sunglasses.” I say, and he looks at me weird. “Your eyes, people will wonder why they are like that.”

“Your friend the other day, made a point, they will think I am wearing contacts. I do not need sunglasses, especially when I am inside, it is foolish to wear the things anyway.”

“You're the one who doesn't want anyone knowing about vampires.” I say, and get out of the car, walking to the entrance of the mall. Yes, as horrible as it is, Alec and I have started to get along, somewhat, but I do not want anyone seeing me with him, making assumptions. I don't want there to be any rumors, that my parents will hear. They wont like what my uncle will be telling them.

“Don't run away, it isn't nice, you should walk with someone you are talking with.” Alec says, catching up to me.

“I am not talking to you anymore, I am shopping.” I say.

“You went shopping with your friend the other day.” He says, and I look up at him. “Maybe, but I didn't get much for me, so I am going shopping, again.” I say, than walk off again, not wanting to deal with him really. Not wanting anyone seeing me with the guy with 'red contacts.' It's too weird.

I had finished shopping. I know my aunt said with that card, I can spend as much as I want on clothes, because she is a fashion freak, but she might think I got to much. Just to make it look like I am not stronger than a normal human, I had to get a few staff members, carry bags out to the car, and Alec did also. I had one or two. Hopefully they can fit. I'm becoming to much like my aunt, it scares me.

“If you bought an earing, it would not fit in your car, you're lucky we got it all to fit.” One of the mall staff said.

“I like shopping, and my family has money.” I said, smiling.

After the bags were put in my trunk, in the back seat and Alec's lap, we drove off. I don't know if my aunt will be happy I am following in her footsteps, or see it as a competition. I really don't want this to be a competition, I just needed a stress relief.

As if on cue, my phone rings, and I look at it, seeing my it is my mom calling. So I answer it.

“Hello?” I say.

“You just made it where Alice will buy a van, for when she goes shopping. You just got more than what she gets on a big shopping adventure. She is a mix of happy, and angry. She's not angry that you spent so much money, she's angry that she has never got as much as you did today, because of car space. Jasper says thanks for making it where Alice want's to go shopping now.” My mom says.

“You're welcome uncle Jasper. I didn't mean to though, I just saw stuff, and bought it. I needed something to take my mind off the whole Raychel situation.” I say.

“I understand. I should let you go, but your dad and I want to have a talk with you when you get home.” She says.

“Um, what about? Because I got, uh, stuff to do.” I reply.

“You will find out when you get home, and what ever stuff it is that you have to do, it can wait until were done talking to you.” She says.

“But-” I try saying.

“No buts, you can talk to your parents when you get home.” She says, then hangs up. I sigh, and put my phone in my pocket, and drive, starting to drive slower, when I get a text.

Don't slow down. You're not getting out of this talk. My mom texts, so I go back to my normal speed when it comes to driving. This sucks, they wont like it, but can I help that my brain is being bad? I don't like it, I haven't even really looked at Alec today, to keep from my brain being bad, because I don't want it to cause trouble with anyone.

I know that I would be in the most trouble either way, I don't know by who, but I know that I will be in the most trrouble, and it kind of scared me, I didn't like it, so I wanted to keep my bad brain to myself.

I then pulled into our unpaved drive way that was really a road in the forest. I saw my family waiting outside, as if they were there to take my bags inside. I didn't need their help, I could do it all on my own if it meant that I could wait longer to talk to my parents.

But sure enough, as soon as I park the car, they all start taking the bags out, and my aunt stood there for a second, as if she didn't believe her vision, but seeing the bags. A look of surprise crossed her face as she got some and took them up to my room.

My dad got back down outside, even before I got out of the car. “There, bags are taken to your room now, lets go talk.” He says, pulling, well not really pulling but bringing me off into the woods, so we could talk without anyone hearing us.

Alec didn't follow, it was as if he knew I was thinking of him, and that this talk would not go so well, and wanted ot stay away, which is weird since just the other day he said that Jane and him were sent to keep an eye on Nessie, but since I was here, he was keeping an eye on me and Jane kept an eye on Nessie.

We stopped quite a distence away, and stood there, waiting for my mom, and I sighed, this wasn't going to turn out good for me.

“Am I in trouble?” I ask, looking at him. “You always bring me out of ear shot of the rest of the family if I am in trouble, so they don't hear.”

My dad stood there, looking at me for a few seconds. “No, you aren't, but your mom and I just want to talk to you.

And as if on cue, my mom just got there. “Lets get this over with, we wont take to long.”

“What's up with your thought's you uncle has been picking up about Alec?” My dad asks, and I shrug.

“I honestly don't know, is there a way to get rid of them? I don't want them.” I say, looking at them. “I'm telling the truth, is there any way to get rid of them, so they don't bug me any more?” I ask.

“I don't know, it's just that I don't want it to go any further, thought's cant always be controlled, but nothing more than thoughts, I mean it Alexandria.” He says. Oh my God, thats the second time he called me by my full name today, I don't like it, he never calls me by my full name.

“I swear it wont, I don't even want to think the thoughts, I want them gone.” I say, frowning.

“Good, than as long as that's clear, we can head back.” My mom said.

And with that, we headed home, though it felt different, weird, I don't know. I didn't like it.

It must be so embarassing to have your parents know about that kind of thoughts!  Very funny!  Also, Alice has some competition in the shopping department!  Very amusing!  Enjoyed this nice fun chapter!

Yep lol, and this was a frn chapter to write but there is some seriousness in this chapter also.

Oh god, poor Alex :( her mind is not safe. I know everyone is trying to look after her and protect her, but come on give her some privacy, Edward really needs to learn how to butt out of other people's bussiness and her mind lol.

yea i know lol, i think he'll try to, as her brain gets...how would alex say it, really bad.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service