The Twilight Saga

Vampire Academy :)
Im wondering how many of you have read Vampire Academy Series? I have just finished the 4th book which was the last released in Australia about a week ago. I wondering what everyone thinks of the series? Im loving it and think ill have to wait till next year for the next book. Has it been released in the U.S or somewhere else? Im dying to know what happens. Maybe someone could post it to me if they have it. If you havent read the series i highly reccomend it.
Vampire Academy
Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy
Frostbite
Shadow Kiss
Blood Promise

Hope you all enjoy these books as much as i have.

Jenni

Tags: Academy, Mead, Richelle, Vampire

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

I was on the Mortal instruments website recently, and it said that there is a fourth book called the City of fallen angels which will be released in march 2011 and that the author is also writing a prequel trilogy, set about 150 years ago called The infernal devices.

I have just purchased the Mortal instruments series, and will read it once i am done reading the twilight saga for the twelfth time. I am just starting eclipse at the moment.

Another good book i have read recently which is a werewolf story is Shiver, by Maggie Stiefvater. It is a very cute story.
Yeah i read this series too and i hear a romour there is another book to come i think not till 2011 though!!
I've heard of Vampire Academy, but I haven't read it yet because it seems like a bit of a rip off of Twilight. But that's just me.
Its definately not a rip off a twilight..thats Vampire Diaries...unlike Bella in Twilight..Rose (the main character) is head strong, stubborn, witty and able to defend herself. The plot is completely different to Twilight, and yes although it has vampires in it, it has a completely different angle and storyline. I recommend this series to everyone. It has replaced Twilight's top spot for me!!!:)))
If you are looking for other interesting reads while awaiting the release of Twilight

Richelle Mead's...Succubus Series is great
Maggie Shayne's..Bloodlines
P.C & Kristen Cast....House of Night Series
Charlene Harris.....Sookie Stackhouse Collection..(Aka TrueBlood)

All Fantastic Reads
Haven't read them but my sister in law say's their good. My step daughter has me reading the vampire diaries series. The books are a bit different from the TV show though

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service