The Twilight Saga

This is about Bella falling in love with Edward. They go to a private school and live in New York. Bella falls in love with Edward, when they go on a family trip. Bella can't possibly fall in love with Edward because she is bonded to Carter (like the blue bloods series). They are all vampires and are high society. Bella and Jasper Swan are twins Emmet and Edward Cullen are brothers Rosalie and Alice Hale are sisters. (I know its kinda screwed up, but w.e) Pllzz comment if you want me to continue and this story is inspired by the song vanilla twilight by owl city. LOVE THE SONG and i really wanted to write this ff cuz i've been thinking about it alot, I've had the idea in my head for a long time and now i decided to write it so tell e what u think. :)

Thank you Roza Jean Van Halen for this awesome banner

Chapter 1 I quickly got ready into a dress, for the first day of school. I did my hair and make up. “Bella, hurry up were going to be late.” Jasper said from the hall, I rolled my eyes. “I’m coming, hold on. I’ll meet you there in a second.” I yelled back, I knew he could hear me even if I talked normal. I got my purse and ran down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and said goodbye Annabel and Pete our “parents”. I grabbed my jacket and ran outside to the car. I got into the backseat where Jasper was. We left and I sighed I was going to miss the summer. Jasper was already texting Alice; I can’t wait to see Carter. I took out my phone and had 7 text messages. Five from Alice and 2 from Carter. I read Alice’s first. Get you ass over at school. Carter is waiting and I’m waiting for Jasper. I laughed in my head and the rest were pretty similar. I read Carter’s. Bella you better be here for the first day of school I love you, Carter I’ve tried calling you, but there’s no answer. So call me, I want to hear ur sweat beautiful voice. Carter I smiled and pressed 1 to dial his number. “Bella,” I smiled at hearing his voice and I could hear the happiness in his. “Hi Carter, I’m sorry I’m late. I wanted to look nice for school.” “Thank, well Alice wants to talk to you.” “Where the hell are you? I need Jasper to be here, when I enter class. I like to hold his hand when we go to class. And I’m not going to class without him or else I’ll have to borrow Carter’s hand which makes me uncomfortable. Since he’s your boyfriend.” “Don’t worry he’ll be there, were actually turning in now.” I saw Alice and Carter standing near the entrance of school and smiled. “Thanks Peter, bye.” I said to our driver. I got out of the car and then started to run toward Carter. I hadn’t seen him for 2 weeks; he was in Spain killing vampires or something like that. I ran into his arms and looked at him with a big smile. “I love you Carter.” He kissed my lips, but I saw Alice and Jasper rushing through the hall which was empty. “Are we that late.” “Yeah, but I waited, now Alice gets a chance to make her big entrance.” I laughed and he joined in. We didn’t have time to go to my locker, so we hurried to English first. I opened the door and held onto Carter’s hand, the class turned toward us. “It’s nice for you two to join us, take a seat.” I laughed quietly and sat at the table at the back with Carter. I noticed our friends in front of us laughing. They turned around quickly and said hi with their lips. Emmet, Rosalie, and Edward sat beside and in front of us. Class was the usual long and boring. As soon as the bell rang I got up and hugged Rosalie. “You look great, how was Santa Barbra.” “It was great; I didn’t want to come back to here. How was your summer with Carter?” “We went to Annabel’s condo in Florida. If Carter wasn’t there it would have been boring as hell.” She laughed and we were at our lockers now. I turned to look at Emmet and Edward. “Hey guys, I missed you over the summer.” “We did too.” Emmet said in a happy voice. I looked at Edward and gave him a hug. ‘Don’t ask how my summer was, a bossy Carter doesn’t sound good in my summer plans.’ He sent that to my head and I frowned. “Ok what do you guys have next?” I asked them. “I have gym, so I’ll see you later.” Edward said and left toward the gym. “Emmet and I have History.” “Oh, well we have music.” I frowned at the thought of listening to humans attempting to play an instrument. I hugged Rosalie and Emmet and left them. Carter and I walked hand in hand to our next class.

Views: 139

Replies to This Discussion

omigod!!!! you NEED to post another chapter!!! and soon!!!!
love it post asap please
love it keep me updated :)
like it! i hope you post more soon. and i love the blue bloods series. :P
me too one of my favorite series
same. :)
i liked ya first chappii... it was simple and sweet, just like i like my first chappi
that was good!! write more i wanna know what happens between Carter Bella And Edward!
Chapter 2
As I walked toward my locker I felt arms wrap around my waist. I felt saft in these arms, but not expecting to be Edward behind me. I got mad seeing Edward’s there, instead of Carter. I quickly pushed away his hands and stopped at my locker.
“What wrong with you Bella?”
“Shut up Edward. You should know better, Carter would be mad and I’m pretty mad myself. Who do you think you are?” He frowned and I smiled at his sadness.
“I think I should be able to hold you.”
“Edward, your stressing me out. Leave or I’ll kill you right in front of everyone.”
“I think that would be the worst decision you’ve ever done, right beside getting bonded with Carter.”
“I’m forced to be bonded with Carter and I love him.”
“Yeah I’ve heard that more then once.”
“Yeah by who?”
“You,” I rolled my eyes and walked away hoping Carter will get here soon. I felt Carter’s warm lips on my cheek and I turned to face him.
“What took so long?” I said in a harsh voice.
“Biology took longer then I thought.” I kissed his lips and felt a tingle on my lips. I broke when a girl interrupted.
“Umm sorry to interrupted, but Carter is 5 o clock okay?” I looked at him with a questioning look.
“Yeah, I’ll see you then.” I saw his eyes look beyond hers and deep into her soul. I felt jealous, but why should I. This girl is nothing compared to me. He returned his gaze to me and had a big smile on his face.
“Who is that? And why are you meeting at 5?” I said mocking the girl’s fake sweet voice. He looked disappointed in me.
“What?” I said as he stared at me with cold icy eyes, it sent a shiver down my back.
“You don’t trust me do you?” I looked back coldly into his eyes and felt nothing like I did a couple of minutes ago.
“I guess not, but no worries I have to go anyways. I’m busy tonight too; I’m hanging out with the girls.” I felt like crying, he was the one that didn’t want me to know.
“Okay Bella, I’ll call you.” He leaned in for a kiss, but I simply replied.
“Don’t bother,” I said in a tone. I walked out the school doors and looked for my driver. There was no sign of my car to drive me home. I quickly called Jasper.
“Bella, I got sick of waiting, we left already.”
“What the hell Jasper. This has got to be the worst day of my life.”
“I’ll get him to go pick you up.”
“No Jasper, it’s alright I got ways of getting home and it will not require any of you help.” I said back coldly and hung up. My phone rang, but I let it ring in till it stopped. I looked around for Alice or Rosalie, but I’m guessing they left already. There it was my ride home. His sports car or a taxi was my only choice. I walked toward his car and got in. He looked at me shocked and grinned.
“I’m guessing everyone ditched you.”
“No, Jasper is an ass hole and left me.” He laughed, but stopped when I gave him a mean look.
“Can you stop for a coffee?” I asked and looked at him with a charming smile.
“Would that be considered a date?”
“No,” I said quickly without even thinking about it.
“Fine were not stopping.”
“Fine Edward, you win, just drive.”
“I’ll drive any where for you?” He said in a cocky voice.
“Oh really,” he looked at me when we stopped at the café.
“Yeah, so why didn’t you get a ride with Carter?”
“Because,” I answered, he got out of the car and opened the door for me.
“Because, why?” He asked me as he helped me out of the car.
“We got into a fight.”
“Sorry,” I looked at him confused.
“Why would you be sorry, he should be the one saying sorry to me. He thinks its okay to be mysterious with me. He a j****** and will never be the one to say sorry.” I felt stupid for telling him this; I know he would make fun of me.
“Don’t say sorry to him Bella, he doesn’t deserve you.” I looked at him and had nothing to say. Maybe Carter didn’t deserve me, I was lying to myself. I ordered quickly and sat down, waiting for Edward to bring us our coffee. He walked and set the coffee in front of me. He sat down and took a sip of his coffee.
“How are Carlisle and Esme?” I asked trying to be politely, I had seen them 2 days ago at a meeting.
“There fine, how is Annabel and Pete?”
“Alright I guess.” I looked down and took a long sip of my coffee and thought about what Carter was doing right now.
“So where is Carter?”
“With a girl, you know Allister the daughter of Jasmine and Michael.” He nodded his head as if he wasn’t surprised.
“Doing what?”
“It’s not like that.”
“Do you know that for sure, maybe it is like that.”
“Carter wouldn’t do that and I trust him.”
“Are you trying to convince me or yourself?” I drank the rest of my coffee and threw the cup out. Edward was really bothering me and I left the café and walked down the street to haul up a dirty cab. I walked further down the street and heard Edward foot steps behind me. He pulled me around and pulled me against him. I tried to get out of his force, but he was stronger then me. He kissed my lips, but I pulled away because of what I felt on my lips all the way to my back. hope u like the chapter and be honest :)
you should continue
omigod..... keep going! i WANT, no. i NEED to know more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hurry and post more soon!!! :) i cant wait to see what happens next!! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service