The Twilight Saga

Ok guys, I decided I also wanted to make banners as much as I did fan fiction videos. So please provide the following:

PLEASE do not make a request on another comment becuase it makes it harder for me to find them. Thanks.

Fan Fiction Banners:

Title:

Author:

Quotes:

Pictures:

Profile Picture:

Name:

Qoute:

Theme:

Examples of my work: (It can vary from simple to complicated)

Views: 2299

Replies to This Discussion

title:We Belong

author:Ella

summary:Bella Swan was found in the woods bye Sam and he imprinted on her now he and the pack have to protect her from Victoria and a threat that they never saw coming.....

qoute:It's true love...we belong together

pics:

thanks

@Ella

I'm sorry your Bella picture didn't work so I chose another one for you. I hope you don't mind. But if you don't like it give me another picture and I'll be happy to redo it.

thank you so much! i love this banner sooo much! Thanks again ~Aurora

Your welcome. This was the first time I ever used a diffrent program for my banners.

Title: Like Toy Soldiers

Author: Ashley Camero Black 666

Quotes: "You Guys Are The Volturi's Soldiers?"

Pictures: Ashley's EyesAshley ^^^

Jacob ^^

I really hope you can make a banner for me! Thanks!

Sure it would be done... But it might be a while because I'm testing out a new program I'm using now but so far it's been going good. So I have high hopes.

Title:Love Travels

Author:♥Bella Cullen♥

Qoutes:Love Travels Even Though You Don't

Pictures

Um, I can't use the last picture because first it's too small and to make it bigger would only blur it. If you don't mind would you find another picture of I would have to find one that fits with the banner that is a Bella and Edward one.
Sure! No problem :)

@Ella

I'm sorry your Bella picture didn't work so I chose another one for you. I hope you don't mind. But if you don't like it give me another picture and I'll be happy to redo it.

sometime's it happens. love it so much
Your welcome. Sorry it's kind of simple because I was using a new program and I don't know much about it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service