The Twilight Saga

"Bella, Bella?" a voice called out to me by my side,
I opened my eyes to a dark gray room, the blinds were open & pale white door was in front of my bed..
someone was brushing my hair with their hand, i turned my head in response to see my Mum smiling down to me.
"Mum?" my voice was hazy, as if we hadn't spoke a word in months, "yes Bella, its me"
I hadn't seen my Mum since the wedding, her hair was different, long and instead of her usual top and shorts, she was wearing a long sleeved jumper and long jeans...
"where am i?" Every time i spoke it came out in a cough, whats wrong with me?
"Forks hospital," a new voice came from the bottom of my bed..
Its was Carlisle he was staring at me intently an expression across his face i couldn't work out...
worried maybe...
"What?!" "What happened?" How could i be in hospital?? What was Carlisle up to?? Where was Edward??
"Bella," he stopped short and looked up to my Mum,"I..think its best if you tell her" she replied to his glance in a wary tone..
He nodded and carried on, "Bella what is the last thing you remember?" I looked for a sign that he wanted me to do something, lie or tell the truth? It took me a second till i decided to tell a half lie
(just in case), "talking to Alice, she was getting me ready for Rose and Ems wedding,"
Carlisle eyes widened, his jaw dropped slightly & i could feel my Mums hand slip of my hair on to her lap...
Looked around to finally see Charlie & Phil standing behind my Mum, Phil looked sad, worried and Charlie was just plain shocked....
What did i say?
"Bella..." Carlisle Voice was edgy, "what else?", i looked at him confused, he took in my mood and changed the question...
"Tell me, why do you think you are in here?" he sat on the edge of my bed, "uhh..i hit my head again?" although that wouldn't be possible...
"Bella, three years ago, you got hit by a van.." he looked at me intently again, "huh? what do you mean??" my voice cracked,
"Bella, you have been in a coma for three years, ever since you got hit by that van in your schools parking lot.."

Please comment, if you like it ill write more soon!!

Chap' 2, page 1.
Chap' 3, page 2.
Chap' 4, page 3.
Chap' 5, page 3.
Chap' 6, page 3.
Chap' 7, page 4.
Chap' 8, page 6.
Chap' 9, page 7.
Chap' 10, page 8.
Chap' 11, page 10.
Chap' 12, page 12.
Chap' 13, page 14.
Chap' 14, page 18.
Chap' 15, page 18.
Chap' 16, page 19.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Views: 164

Replies to This Discussion

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luved it! i totally luved it! gosh ur good!

nic cullen~
wow..finally you've posted more..

i'm really amazed. and confused. how could edward and the cullens forget bella? was it the doings of the volturi???

write more
Please continue!
*gives you the puppy dog pout*
Chapter 16

As Edward sped across the ground the brisk wind felt like silk against his skin.
It felt good to run after two weeks of being indoors with no chance to stretch his legs.
Usually on trips, Edward, or any Cullen, would take a commercial jet; it drew a lot less scrutiny than going private. However there was a sense of urgency that had him hiring the fastest private plane he could find to South Africa. He had briefly considered flying himself but laws meant he would need a co- pilot to fly with him and while Jasper was more than willing to oblige he had decided to use the time to his advantage and think.

When Carlisle had come home from the hospital that day Edward had ‘heard’ what Bella had said to his father when she had awoken from her ‘coma’, he had been both astonished and concerned.
Concerned because it was absolutely essential that their ‘secret’ was kept at all costs; of course Carlisle would never have dreamt of letting any of the family hurt Bella as Jasper and Rose were suggesting at the time.
Astonished because apart from the glaring fact that none of these experiences were true, they were extraordinarily detailed illusions with a depth that depictured a fantasy of unusual complexity, which was practically impossible when the individual making up these fantasies had been in a coma for the past three years.

“How had she known who we were?”

The only feasible theory which had arisen from the brief conversation my family had had, was that Bella’s subconscious had interpreted my behaviour during that biology lesson three years ago, coupled with my families and my appearance, she had maybe formed a picture in her brain which had somehow been explored and evaluated by her subconscious while in her ’coma’. A subconscious which had managed to hit on the truth, a million to one chance.
The ‘fantasy’ about our love affair and marriage would have developed like a bad T.V. series overtime; from the attraction she had felt for me from the first time she had seen me in the cafeteria.
Carlisle had in fact found this quite fascinating, the human brain was still a mystery when it comes to medical sciences and my father always enjoyed new knowledge.

I however had been disturbed.

I had in fact decided to go hunting as an excuse to spend some time thinking about that day three years ago.
I remembered it so well.
I had just cleared the river when I had caught Bella’s scent on the breeze. Even now running through the damp streets of a foreign country I could still remember the smell of her blood, every exquisite and painful detail.
Venom had formed like drool in my mouth. The scent had been familiar to me, but that hadn’t stopped me from changing my course and speeding down the driveway as fast as I could run.

The taste of her blood!

Even now venom pooled at just the memory.

Three years ago he’d been sure that he would have to kill Bella. Her scent was simply exquisite.
However, even then there had been something about her, a tie that had stayed with him.
That tie had saved Bella’s life on the driveway. As he had drunk her blood, for a moment something had seemed to call to him. Bella had said it was Nessie, their daughter, however both Vanessa and I knew it had been Bella that had somehow reached out mentally to call out ‘Father’ and that word had somehow reconnected him to reality and the fact that even three years ago he had loved Bella.
He’d fallen in love during one lesson, a tie had been formed that could never be broken and he knew that he would die before he let Bella escape from him again. Bella would never know it but he had tortured himself every day for the last three years. He could have stopped that truck but he had put himself first.
He would never do that again.

Then of cause Vanessa had dropped the bombshell. Everything Bella had said was true.
Edward had found himself furious. Furious that somehow his past, his present and his future had been stolen from him. He had a child! Every time Edward tried to imagine himself as a father he felt lost. Lost because he honestly just couldn’t imagine being a father! However, as soon as he thought of it there was a faint tugging in his chest, like a remembered connection.
A growl slipped from his throat as he had gone over the conversation with Vanessa. Was Vanessa in fact his daughter? Somehow changed from a half to a full blooded vampire. What of Jacob Black? If he understood Bella’s memories of imprinting correctly then Jacob would have died before letting anyone touch Nessie. He didn’t know and had no memories of Jacob but he found himself disquieted by the thought of his death. Again a tug like a ghost of a connection almost remembered. The rest of his family had also reported these faint pulls. It was these faint emotions that had disturbed his father most of all. For them it only confirmed that somehow their past had been stolen from them. Edward didn’t know how but he swore to himself that he would find out, even if it took an eternity.

Passport control irritated Edward more than usual. The thrum of normal life surrounded him. He of course had had his full of humanity over the decades.
Very little changed in human society and those changes often happened with a slowness that was only apparent years after the event. Human beings themselves didn’t change. They were still vain and insecure; scared and defiant. Humanity to him was a CD being played over and over again. The Cd cover may change but the tune was always the same.
Now he found himself tense around humans. The need for secrecy was an intense irritation when he just wanted to blast around the world, over turning and possible smashing every rock he could find until he had some answers.
Grinding his teeth together he tried to keep a polite smile on his face while some security personnel, who obviously worshipped at the temple of vanity, was flirting outrageously with him, her mind one step short of a sewer, while the 20 passengers, caught in the queue behind him were starting to (mentally) swear at the delay.
Edward found the smile slipping from his face and a cold hard glare taking its place. It was only when he saw the dolled up officer falter and stammer that he realised he was growling quietly to himself. Luckily she decided that safest thing for her was to get him as far away from her as possible and she released him.
Trying to keep the need to walk at human speed firmly in his mind he found himself so impatient that he wondered if he should just run and swim to South Africa.

“Look mum it’s a Vampire!!!!”

Edward found himself turning before he could stop himself.
A small child was staring at something to the right of him. Edwards’s eyes zoomed around and found what the kid was pointing at, much to his mother’s obvious embarrassment.
Even as the mother was mumbling an apology to the beautiful childlike person standing not 500 yards away from him, he found himself staring a face he recognised.

Jane of the Volturi was smiling at the child in such an angelic way that it sent shivers down my spine.
Just as I wondered how she could have possibly been that close to me without me realising that there was another vampire near bye I felt a hand clamp down on my shoulder.
Turning in amazement I found myself looking into my fathers tortured face.
Astonishment lasted for a micro second.

I heard my father’s thoughts

Jane was laughing,

Vanessa was dead,

Bella was gone,

The Volturi had her!
i cant tell whose pov its in! at some points it seems like its in edwards but then its n someone elses!
but other than that its was great!
xoxo lani
it was from Edwards, i forgot 2 say lol sorry
this chapter was not so good compared to the others
why is everyone, including bella, getting flashes about the volturi????????
that is so good more please and soon thanks.
omg why do the volturi want Bella,,, wow ... whats going on more more more plz i beg you hurry!!!!
omg please add && update me.
OMG OMG! More! Its like after every chapter you leave me pulling out my hair for the next chapter! LOL
i love it plz write more soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service