The Twilight Saga

"Bella, Bella?" a voice called out to me by my side,
I opened my eyes to a dark gray room, the blinds were open & pale white door was in front of my bed..
someone was brushing my hair with their hand, i turned my head in response to see my Mum smiling down to me.
"Mum?" my voice was hazy, as if we hadn't spoke a word in months, "yes Bella, its me"
I hadn't seen my Mum since the wedding, her hair was different, long and instead of her usual top and shorts, she was wearing a long sleeved jumper and long jeans...
"where am i?" Every time i spoke it came out in a cough, whats wrong with me?
"Forks hospital," a new voice came from the bottom of my bed..
Its was Carlisle he was staring at me intently an expression across his face i couldn't work out...
worried maybe...
"What?!" "What happened?" How could i be in hospital?? What was Carlisle up to?? Where was Edward??
"Bella," he stopped short and looked up to my Mum,"I..think its best if you tell her" she replied to his glance in a wary tone..
He nodded and carried on, "Bella what is the last thing you remember?" I looked for a sign that he wanted me to do something, lie or tell the truth? It took me a second till i decided to tell a half lie
(just in case), "talking to Alice, she was getting me ready for Rose and Ems wedding,"
Carlisle eyes widened, his jaw dropped slightly & i could feel my Mums hand slip of my hair on to her lap...
Looked around to finally see Charlie & Phil standing behind my Mum, Phil looked sad, worried and Charlie was just plain shocked....
What did i say?
"Bella..." Carlisle Voice was edgy, "what else?", i looked at him confused, he took in my mood and changed the question...
"Tell me, why do you think you are in here?" he sat on the edge of my bed, "uhh..i hit my head again?" although that wouldn't be possible...
"Bella, three years ago, you got hit by a van.." he looked at me intently again, "huh? what do you mean??" my voice cracked,
"Bella, you have been in a coma for three years, ever since you got hit by that van in your schools parking lot.."

Please comment, if you like it ill write more soon!!

Chap' 2, page 1.
Chap' 3, page 2.
Chap' 4, page 3.
Chap' 5, page 3.
Chap' 6, page 3.
Chap' 7, page 4.
Chap' 8, page 6.
Chap' 9, page 7.
Chap' 10, page 8.
Chap' 11, page 10.
Chap' 12, page 12.
Chap' 13, page 14.
Chap' 14, page 18.
Chap' 15, page 18.
Chap' 16, page 19.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Views: 161

Replies to This Discussion

lolz...
maybe.. maybe not... mwhahahahaha
Omg that was amazing . . . absolutely astonishing.
victoria u didnt send me an update evil pixie......im so mad...this chapter is so darn confusing....stop the confusement......its like reading a sherlock holmes novel....whose the killer already?..... post more soon.....
omg i did!!!
i sent it out 2 all my frineds!!
omg i luv it ut im a little confused sorry
OMG! I love it. That was great. Can't wait to read more
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow i love it amasing brilint awsome AMAZING..writ writ more please please..i cant wait
You haven't posted in awhile:'(
We all love your story and we're still waiting.
Update as soon as you can.
Wow! I've been reading your story. Its awesome! please post the next chapter
wow thats crazy now dont tell me your going post another chapter in like 4 months common girl this story is good so keep going
please update soon
Chapter 17.

Looking up, staring at the clouds making out shapes, I felt peaceful for the first time in months...
Edward hadn't come back yet and i was starting to grow restless again, Renesmee wouldn't tell me where he was or what he was doing she would just say, "He's fine.." or "There's nothing for you to worry about..." And change the subject...
She can't know for definite, i mean she can't look into the future can she?
No just the past, but she can only see what happend to him two days ago at the latest... Something horrible might have happend to him today.. Minuets ago!! And we wouldn't know!!
No you mustn't think such things Bella, he is safe stop worrying, this is your time of peace....
I focused on the clouds once again making out shapes with my imagination...
A dragon... A snake in a box... A wine bottle... A chicken with no left foot.... A dog wearing a top hat..... A swan grooming its signet....

I spent maybe 20 minuets staring at the clouds before i fell asleep, i remember hearing the bubbling of water near by and a distant sound ducks quaking in the background about 6 meters away from me in the stream... Which is probably what sent me to sleep....

I couldn't see much in this dream, my sight was covered by a mist of dark red, i could only see things that came close enough, but their features were black, only the eyes i could see... the blood red eyes....
A dark husky chuckle came from my feet, terrified i tried to rub my eyes and hopefully clear my vision a bit... but my arm didn't react.. Moving my head over to try and see what's wrong i felt warm sticky grass rub against my skin... I was on the ground helpless my left arm must have been numb from the cold snow i felt by my legs... i wanted to scream for help but my voice didn't work.. I wanted to get up form the floor but my legs were pinned down....
The dark husky chuckle started again and aloud ripping and cracking noise came form below... like bones snapping and cloth ripping at the same time....

Seconds passed.... Numbness........ silence......... body at peace...........

That's when it hit....

The pain was like nothing i had felt before, nothing could compare, nothing could be worse...
My leg was on fire.... Being stabbed again and again.... Being crushed under the weight of a building... Like being dropped from a thousand feet.... Nobody will help.... Nobody could help.... All alone in pain..... Nothing but pain.... Numbness had gone and i begged it to came back..... I found my voice... I started to scream... Scream like i never had before..... It wouldn't help..... The pain just got worse.... Worse and worse and worse and wor-

"Bella!!!!!!!" Somebody screamed....

Somebody heard me... Please god let them help..... Thoughts about the worried voice were dismissed when the pain doubled..... But not from my leg..... From my arm!!!!!
The same noise... The same sickening noise.... they couldn't help now... The only way they could was to kill me.... Please let them kill me..... Quickly and softly so i can leave this pain behind.....

Growling.... Growling woke me up from my misery.... Amber eyes hovering over my head protectively... I was still screaming... Couldn't stop screaming..... The stench of dogs breath to my left next to the amber eyes.... Growling... Growling......

BANG!!!!!!

They pounced on the blood red eyes...... I wanted them to kill me not kill him!!!!! Kill him later do me first!!!!!!! Please i begged.... The pain not easing the stench of blood sickening...... Plea-

Blood red eyes on top off me..... staring at me from above..... still screaming.. still screaming.... The red eyes are grinning.... Amber eyes still fighting below, new red eyes on top off me..... Girls red eyes...... feel her fingers on my neck.... drawing a line across it like marking the spot......

Happy...... Going to die...... Pain will stop..... Will be at peace........ The hand is raised i can see its shadow..... claw like finger nails ready to strike..... Blood red eyes happy.... like getting revenge......

Then.... Its over.....

Screaming again... sitting upright.. sweat pouring down my face.... I'm back... I'm back at the park.... Nightmare over.....
I stop a few seconds and wipe the sweat and hair out of my face.... Its Twilight and night is breaking, Nessie will be worried, i said i'd be back by five...
I sat up and brushed the grass stains form my jeans, i must have been rolling over in my sleep, i look around trying to see where the exit is and notice everyone is staring at me....

ummm.....

I ducked my head low to hide my face, embarrassed... I could feel my checks warming up turning my face all red as i walked out of the park feeling the dog walkers and football players eyes burning into my back.....
As soon as i got past the gate i lent back on the wall and checked my reflection in a shop window next to the park.....
I looked like a tomato!!!
I pulled my gray hood up from my hoodie to hide my face on the way to Nessie, starting off i could hear the voice of some people who followed me out to see if i was okay i guess...
"Do you think she's okay?" a Woman's voice asked, "yeah she probably had a bad dream, she must have been sleeping there for hours, lets n-" the mans voice trailed of behind me i was to far now to hear the rest of his sentence......
A bad dream alright... I had this dream before many times... Its been haunting my sleep for weeks now... I try to stay awake as long as i can, probably why i fell asleep in the park in the middle of a crowd....
Its always the same, but sometime new features added, today i felt pain...
I had never felt pain in that dream before... I had never felt pain in any of my dreams before i don't think... Its not possible is it?
Then why did i feel it? I would say i imagined i could feel it but not even the wildest and darkest of imaginations could dream up that sort of pain.... Its just impossible....
"Impossible..." i said to myself and darkly chuckled..... "Nothing is impossible..."

Rubbing the scar on my hand James had left me.... (My best piece of proof that i was never in a coma....)
I pondered what these dreams meant, Nessie said they're just dreams nothing to worry about.... But dreams that can make you feel real life pain ARE something to worry about..... something to REALY worry about.....
Thinking over the figures its obvious who they are, Edward, The amber eyes... Jacob, The wolf.... And Jane.... who else with blood red eyes would like to kill me more? Or to hurt Edward more...?
The first Red eyes i'm not sure... I know it was a man... Strong and tall... he had to be tall other wise how could i see his eyes if was standing at my feet....?
And he seemed to be strong.. very strong.. more str---

"ISABELLA CULLEN SAWN!!!!!" a female voice shouted from my left.....
"Excuse me.....?" I Turned to the figure with a disapproving tone.....
"I mean... 'Mom'" She didn't really like calling me Mom, it made her feel uncomfortable, so i never made her unless she used my full name.. especially in THAT tone.....
"Where have you been???"
hehe.. when i said i told her i was gonna be back for five.. i really should have said i left a note and shimmied down the drain pipe and kinda ran for my life to the park.........
"I told you to not leave the house!!! You do know your Dads got the F.B.I looking for you right?? Any minuet they're gonna find a tape of you getting on a plane to England with Edward & then they'll come over here an-"
"OKAY!!!!" I shouted storming of into the house. Nessie has been flipping out ever since we got a phone call form Alice saying Charlie has got like all of the American police force looking for me...
"If we were in my "Dream" world you'd be grounded for life for that..." I muttered darkly....

When inside she rushed me into the kitchen to be feed and gave me the punishment of feeding Harkat....

Harkat was her pet, He looked a very tiny human, (the size of a normal water bottle...)
His skin was a dark gray, it looked as rough as gravel but when you touched it felt like feathers...
I dare not touch him myself.. (i like having all ten fingers thank you...)
But thats what Nessie says.... He has large yellow eyes, cat like... His mouth is full of large shiny black rotten teeth, he had no ears or nose... He didn't have to hear your voice he could read your mind... and communicate to you with it....
Nessie said it's a very confusing experience... He can almost will you to do what he likes... Its how they draw their pray in....
Repeat the name of the victim over and over until its looks at him, and then when they lock gazes, he lures them in with sweet nothings......
I laughed, "Right like that would make me go over there and let him bite of my arm...."
"His voice is so sweet it Hypnotizes you, you can't really hear what he's telling you sometimes its just the tone that lures you in... Like the "Pied Piper", the tune was so beautiful he lured the kids into the water..." It was weird.... Nessie being so wise.... She sounded like Billy Black, (Jacob's father..) Telling those tribe stories at the bomb fire.... so wise... so old....

She warned me not to lock gazes with him not matter what, even if he screams my name at me.. Just leave if i have to....

"Here's the rice and mice eyes, they're already tied to the hooks so just prop them on his cage..."
She paused.
"...Mom"

Harkat was kept upstairs in the last door in the hall, i had to look in the room to see if he was stil in his cage before i went in...
The window almost took up the whole door so you a clear view, it was unbreakable so we had no worry of him smashing the window if he escaped....
He was there... Holding on to the chained gate staring at me, (he would have sensed me coming up the stairs..)
It was safe for me to stare into his eyes from here... (Can't Hypnotize me through walls and doors...)
I checked the gate and everything was in order before i entered... And then with a deep breath unlocked the door....

"Hey Harkat.." I said smiling in his direction not looking straight at him.....
He didn't reply, just followed me around the room with his eyes..... I went to the furthest part of the cage away from him and hung the food.... He wasn't fast.... (More like the speed of a snail when he ran!!)
So i was safe and would see him coming if he tried anything....

Humming to myself a random tune that had no real rhythm i hung his food waiting for him to start.....

"Isabella...."

His voice was so soft & beautiful hy heart started to skip..

"oh Isabella please do come closer with my food...."

I ignored him, humming louder with less rhythm....

"sniff... Isabella wants me to starve... she knows it will take me weeks to get all the way over there..."

He had a weird way of saying what he was doing like "sniff", "drool", "smile","frown", "grin", "yawn"....

"sigh.... i guess she hates me... nobody does like Harkat...."

From the corner of my eye i could see he has leaning his head against the chained fence, almost crying...
I rolled my eyes i went half way towards him.. looking at him again from the corner of my eye i could see he was smiling now looking at me....

"oh thank you now it will only take me a day to get there!!!"
"Only if you don't run..." I replied and could have smacked my self for that.... Only when he runs he's slow..... When he walks he's fine but he has small legs so i guess its still quiet slow...
"oh my.. no need to speak Isabella you know that i can hear you inside..."
I went back to ignoring him, cursing myself so saying a word to him!!!

Watching him from the corner of my eye while still hanging the last of the food i saw him climb the fence.. he was up to my chest high.. but still a safe distance from me....

"Isabella...."

"Isabella, Isabella, Isabella...."
He sung my name quiet like the tune i was humming, adding words to the song... watching him again i saw he was swaying his head around to the tune quiet enjoying himself....

I was done.. thank goodness... Now i could leave him to sing my name to himself & get out of this hell...

"ISABELLA, ISABELLA, ISABELLA, ISABELLA, ISBELLA!!!!!!"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?"

oh no.....
I had turned, i had looked, i had faced him.....

"grin..."

A moment passed, staring into its wide eyes, shock, fear & well Terror rushed through me....
It wasn't the fact i looked and was now doomed unless Nessie came up to check....
It wasn't that at all....
It was what i saw.....
I wasn't looking into the yellow cat like eyes of Harkat i knew......
I was staring into the blood red vampire like eyes of the Harkat who was possessed....

"Isabella......."

Okay Okay, i won't bother with the apologise....
I'm just gonna say this summer i did not want to write this at all!!! I just so did not feel like writing...
But now i'm over it and i will write everyday.... (maybe..) Every few days.. not every month or year.......
So i hopped you liked this chapter, a comment please!!!
xD
Lovez Tori <3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service