The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 6066

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the Past few days I have not read anything....I need to reboot my brain...

I will finish The boring book Trapped....but that will take awhile......

I started Warped, on page 12, I think it will be good. I just have to get into the mood....

Warped

Lemme know how you find it. I have a lot of books to read after the one m currently reading. So I might add it to my to-read list.
You could jus leave the one you're currently reading if you find it boring and read another and get back to it later. :)
Hmmm, so i completed Angelfire yesterday and it was a good read. There were many times that I felt like smacking the girl, Ellie on her head for acting so girly. But she could completely change her character when it came to fighting. There are many things that m intrigued about and that I'd wanna know more in the coming sequels.
Now m reading The Hollow by Jessica Vardey(sp?). The first 2chapters were boring but after Abbie met the guy, there were quotes that had me laughing so hard. The author's writing style is really good and after reading about more than 150 pages I have no idea what exactly the plot is about. I jus know that Kristen, Abbie's bff was probably murdered. But, ah, anyways i'll add more when m done.
I have read The Hollow and the sequel too hang in there it gets better :)
I started reading it after I saw your review on goodreads. M on the 23rd chapter and nothing interesting has happened so far. M clueless as to why Caspian is acting so strange? And Abbey seems to be like a girl with a big heart, like the heart of a size of a mansion but still m tired of reading her POV for so long. I want some action. But m holding on. ;)
Project 17. (It is good so far, yet kinda scary, so I've given up on reading it before bed.O.o)

The Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

It's okay, though kinda predictable

Was at the library w my kids and needed a new book

I just completed Across the Universe by Beth Revis and I simply loved it. Dystopian novels are my favorite genre now. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Now m reading Banished by Sophie Littlefield and its okay so far. With the element of suspense n all. Will add latr
Banished was okay. A 3 star for me. And now m reading Intertwined. It is niiice.
The Girl who kicked the hornets nest.
what do you think so far?
I'm almost finished with First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost. I'm really enjoying it so, yes, I would recommend it. It's sort of a spinoff of the Night Huntress series, so I would recommend that you guys read the first four books so you can get a feel for the characters before reading this one. I haven't finished yet, but so far I'm giving it about 4 stars.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service