The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5960

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love that series. Bloodlines comes out in 2 weeks and its set from Sydneys POV. Apparently there will be another 6 books and Sydney, Adrian, Eddie and some other characters will each have a turn at it being their POV.

I'm happy to hear about us getting more Adrian. I gave the final book 4 stars and one of the problems that I had with it was the way that things were left off with Adrian. I desperately want to know what's going to happen to him.
Me too! And what will happen with Eddie and Sydney. Did you tear at any of the books?

*sighs*

To be honest? Yeah. But I've been on an emotional roller coaster lately so it's not a big surprise. 

During book 2 and 3?

Is everything ok?

Oh yeah...And book 5 was pretty...intense.
I enjoyed that series too, although the last book was kind of a bummer. It left many questions unanswered. Just two more weeks, I can't wait for more Adrian. I'm gonna go insane if there isn't a good ending for him. D:

I'm finishing up Stephen King's IT.

I've finished Looking For Alaska...

It was much better than Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I absolutely loved Alaska.

Looking For Alaska is a very good book.

Invisible Summer. By the writer of Break. 

Hannah Moscowitz. :)

So far, so good. I'd imagine all her books are good. 

I finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky a couple days ago, and it was absolutely marvelous. Quite possibly one of the best books I've ever read. I highly recommend it, and now I'm excited for the movie to come out. 

I also just finished Night by Elie Wiesel. It was quite possibly one of the darkest books I've ever read (in a good way). I really loved it. I probably wouldn't recommend it to really anyone, though, because not too many people I know like to read about The Holocaust. 

And now um... I'm not reading anything. Will soon, though.

Love The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I want to see the movie really, really badly.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service