The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm finally finishing up The Dark and Hollow Places. The entire time through this series, I have been thinking: Carrie Ryan, what are you doing to my emotions?! I love the series, though.

I'm also working on Delirium by someone who's name always slips my mind when I most need to remember it :3 Someone once told me it was a dystopian novel, and I think I've grown on the dystopian genre of books.

After I finish this I'm going to reread the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. And start on The Hobbit as well as The Lord of the Rings.

I have completed 2 books recently. One being Inevitable by Jason Letts and Amanda Hocking. I loved it. The book was wonderlastic and I'd recommend it to my friends. I loved the characters. The second book was Born at Midnight, the first book in the Shadow Hunter series by C. C Hunter. It was nice and a good read. I'm really looking forward to the next book. Currently m reading the first book in the Grace series called Falling from Grace. I don't recall the writer. But so far its okay. The angel stuff is cool. I'd add more later.
The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride. 

It's okay. Not my favorite, but it isn't horrible.

A lot of my friends would probably like it, so yes.

I found it at Barnes and Noble yesterday.

Right now I'm reading,

Why the Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth - It's pretty interesting, my mom got it for me as a 8th grade graduation present. Not my favorite. 

Does the Noise in my Head Bother You? A Rock 'n' Roll Memoir by Steven Tyler - Which is a very good book, but that's coming from someone who could read biographies for the rest of her life. He's a funny guy, and I can relate to a lot about the stuff he writes, because a lot of it is centered around New England, where I live.

The Red Queen by Phillipa Gregory. 
I'm liking it quite a lot.
I think I would, yes. Even though most people might find it boring. xD
I've been meaning to read her books for a while now, and I finally found one at Target yesterday.
I'm re-reading the Mortal Instruments. I'm halfway through City of Glass. I have enjoyed this series in the past and I'm enjoying it again, even though I'm a bit out of it. For some reason reading is not something I want to be doing right now.

I just finished Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. It was quite a nice addition to the series. Reading about Adrian was awesome, but something felt off. I hope we get even more of him in the next books.

I'm midway through Inevitable by Jason Letts and Amanda Hocking, but somehow I'm not able to get into it. :-X

I plan on reading Bloodlines at some point and was looking forward on getting more Adrian. Hm...
There is more Adrian in it, but not as much as I wanted. I'm greedy. XP
Well, to your defense...it's Adrian we're talking about... *smiles dreamily*

I may have already posted this, I don't remember: I'm reading the novelization of the film Constantine (it starred Keanu Reeves and Rachel Weisz, remember? It was cool, take my word for it if you've never seen it...then go see it).

The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
I like it a lot.
Yes, to anyone, really.
I saw the movie on Sunday and we had a copy of the book lying around.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service