The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I had to put The Fetch aside because the 4th book in Mortal Instruments came to my door......OK I love this Mortal Instruments series But it is nerve racking.....I am not sure if this Series will end in a happy everafter like Twilight.....

Twilight had really one note " the tell of  Bella and Edward's great forbidden love  overriding any obstacle"

Mortal Insturments there is this a tug of war in Clary and Jace....there love is undisputed but every time they go one step forward they are pulled 5 steps back...I don't know how much physical, spiritual, or mental abuse can be thrown at this relationship before one or both goes completely mad.....Then you add all of the other characters that have unresolved issues...this series has many layers and twists that I wonder if this will end well.....Book 4 has a cliffhanger for sure , it is driving me crazy that I have to wait 6 months before the next book comes out.....

So I finished reading Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor about an hour ago. Let me just say that this is one of the best books that I've read till now. This is the first book in a trilogy and I know its gonna be a trilogy that is gonna make its way down to my core where I can think only about the book and the characters days after finishing the book.

Now I am a little confused. I have a few sequels that have been piling up; that I cannot bring myself to read. So I'm torn between starting a new trilogy, which is complete (thankfully) or another book that might or might not have a sequel. I dunno. I'm just going to weigh my option for a while I guess.

This past week I have read, Dark Secrets 2, Tigers Quest, and Saving June.

And am 120 pages into This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen.

Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh, finally.

It's the fourth in the Guild Hunter's series. I've only read a few pages but I'm already curious to read more, so yeah. I would recommend this series to adult readers. Definitely. 

im reading a book called i cant sleep at night, its supposed to be 13 short freaky stories but im disappointed as i have already read the first 3 and so far they arent even scary! (i sent a pic of the book im currently reading).

could somebody please recommend any really terriyingly scary books to me? im looking for a good fright atm!, ghost stories too!! please?!

I wish I could help...I don't read  Scary stories they Terrify me....But I do most of my book buying on Amazon.com ......you can read a chapter sometimes before you buy....plus when you put in the name of a book it

brings up books that are similar...hope this helps....

i have been to amazon and i have just recieved a book called the walkers by graham masterton, after reading the blurb on the back of the book i think that i might have found that scare that i have been looking for! heres a pic.......

The Help

While I enjoyed reading it, the ending was way too ambiguous for me.  I would have enjoyed a more complete ending...

I am reading 4 books, at the moment. 1 was recommended by my neighbor, Jan, last wk., Fri. It is "eclipse", part III, of the Twilight series. I am on pg. 150. Yes, I would recommend it; I enjoy how Stephenie Meyer makes these books so addictive and you get so absorbed in the lives of Bella & Edward, & their lives. It is like a soap opera; even this man I know has read all the books & watched all the movies--w/ the last book being released in theaters next mth., in the U.S.A. The other 3 books I am reading I found randomly at the library a couple wks., ago.One is a non-fiction new release: "Healing the Child Within", discovery & recovery for adult children of dysfunctional families. I recommend it if u hd divorced parents & step-parents or a terrible childhood. The second one I chose, is a non-fiction, "Winston Churchill", personal accounts of the great leader at war. I recommend it if u enjoy history & reading abt an important man & leader. The fourth book, & third one I chose, is: "Moth to a Flame". Fiction.
Generation dead by Daniel waters
About people coming back to life as zombies what's not to love !!!!

reading for the first time 

The Shortlife of Bree Tanner, 

i wasnt going to read it, but it was for sale for 12.99 and i figured why not.

And reading Wonders of a Godless world by Andrew McGahan (this will be the 3rd time ive read it, i absolutely love it!)

Here are a few books i am deeply in love with:

The mortal instrument series - Cassandra Clare
The infernal devices - Cassandra Clare
The Lorien legacies - Pittacus Lore
Water for elephants - Sarah Gruen
My sisters keeper - *not remembering author**
The Harry potter series - J.K Rowling

All of these are Deffinetly recommended!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service