The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 6036

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beware, there is a violent rape scene in the original Swedish movie (I believe it came straight from the book; I have no idea whether or not it is also in the new Daniel Craig film). 

It was hard to watch.

I've been warned, so I'm preparing myself for it. Never thought I'd read the book so I Wiki'd the plot.....

I am planning to start on the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I have other sequels that are piling up too, like Beautiful Chaos and Bloodrose. I really need to stop reading new books and get done with the sequels that never seem to end.

I'm rereading vampire Academy :D I also have sequels piling up -  Beautiful Chaos, Silence, Hush Hush. Plus I have the first Infernal Device book and Virals by Kathy Riechs to read!

I'm done with 2. 4 more to go!! :D

*squeeeeeeeeee*

Keep all the other books aside and start with Clockwork Angel. 

I've not heard of Virals though. *goes to goodreads*

I just finished the vampire academy series last month will be starting bloodlines the spin off series soon I think :)

I'm gonna start with the fourth book today. I just finished the third one yesterday and I liked it the most. 

Lemme know how you find it.

I'm waiting for it to get here. Maybe we'll be reading it together. 

I've read that book :) I liked it but I cant say my full opinion without giving away stuff so let me know when you have all read it! 

History's Monsters by Simon Sebag Montefiore.

It's basically an encyclopedia of some of the most horrible people in history, from Vlad the Impaler to Adolf Hitler.

It's pretty good. I'd definitely recommend it if you're as big into murderers and such as I am.

My brother bought it because it was referenced in a Nostalgia Critic video (specifically the one where he reviews the Felix the Cat movie.)

Lover Eternal

As good as the first time

Yip

TTS

Re-Reading in time for the upcoming release of Lover Reborn

Finished Clockwork Prince....loved it....I like how Cassandra has alot going on with different characters at the sametime.....so many mysterys yet to be revealed and the love triangle it's driving me crazy....Tess has to be with Will.....I love Jem he's wonderful. kind caring..but Will is for Tess....Hopefully.....Will's Sister...hmmm...that is going to be very interesting.....and I so can't believe Tess saying Yes so quickly.....oh I hope I get more Magnus too.......Clockwork Princess hurry!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service