The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do you do that? Control yourself from reading a book? I have tried so hard to not start another book that is the first in an unfinished series, but I just can't help myself. I read it anyway. Well, most of the books that I'm choosing to read these days don't have cliffhangers that make me want to murder someone. 

Yeah, you should hold back. Divergent doesn't have a killer cliffhanger but Delirium does. Have you read the Wings series by Aprilynne Pike?

YAAY!  :D 

I've currently got 11 unfinished series on my bookcase which have driven me up the wall ever since I've started reading them. I cannot possibly add more pain to the existing...pain... I'm going to TRY to not read and I'll see how that works out for me. 

Haven't read the Wings series. I'll go on goodreads and see what that's about. Is it a completed series?

I wish the pain stopped me from causing myself more pain. *sighs*

Nope. But it will be this July. Don't think about ordering it. I like the series but I think you should stick to the not-reading-books-for-a-while.

Wings has 4 books 3 are out so far, I really like them. Faeries though....I know how you feel about faeries.

Kaysi has been raving about the daughter of smoke and bones by Laini Taylor. 5 stars.

Oh...*hangs head in disappointment*

I'm afraid I'll have to pass on it if it's on fairies. I've heard of Daughter of Smoke and Bones. I'll add that on my "to-read" list. :)

You ladies have to read Daughter of Smoke and Bones!! Laini Taylor has such an amazing writing style. The plot is amazing. The characters are great. The book is a 5 star material. 

need to get Hallowed.....I might have to reread unearthly....I remember someone being left in the woods that was on fire....she trying figure out who to save and something about her brothers wings....I can't remember anyones names.......need A Million Suns too....I like how it changes POVs every chapter also I think that was one of the prettest books covers I have ever seen.....love the Girl series....Have you seen either or both movies.....I liked both.

You don't really need to reread Unearthly. This book will help you refresh your memory of that book. The female lead is Clara. Then Tucker is her boyfriend. Christian is the guy whom she saw in her vision. Jeffery is her brother. She saved Tucker from the fire. 

I'm thinking of reading A Million Suns next. I have so many sequels to read. It's making me crazy. >.>

I've seen the Swedish/english-dubbed version of the first book and I did not like it. Period. I don't like movies where they change the facts. I understand that a movie can only cover important details of a book; but at least they should not twist the story so differently. I wanna watch the English one now.

Just finished Clockwork Prince... intense. Now reading: A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess

I had to reread Clockwork Angel....now I halfway through Clockwork Prince an I agree so far it is intense.....I was floored by Jem's complete 180 after finding Will.....lost of mysterys to unravel which I like...very good read so far.....I thought about reading Clockwork Orange just have not gotten around to it....It's Dystopian so I probably would enjoy it.

Nnn, it gets better, my friend. Truuuust me. I was shocked too by Jem's breakdown. Though I liked that it was there. It made Jem more human in my eyes. Same with all the stuff with Will. While I wasn't crazy about Jace and Simon while cute lacked something, those two positively blow me away. Tell me how you like the ending!

I love dystopian as well and am so far quite enjoying it.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. 

I'm finding it kind of slow, which everyone says it starts out as. However, I really enjoy Lisbeth Salander.

Um, maybe. I hear it gets graphic, and I know I can handle it, but some people can't....

Actually, I saw Navs read it on Goodreads and thought I'd give it a try. Also, the movie just came out, so I thought I'd just read it for fun. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service