The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5960

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cosmopolis by Don Delillo..... in which RPatz will be playing Eric Parker....Parker is filthy rich billionaire who’s mission for the day is to get a haircut....it takes someone with too much money and time on his hands to make this simple act extremely complicated…..a lot happens to him in a course of a day and a lot takes place in his” home on wheels limousine”…I feel this book is a thinking man’s book….Parker has spent his life contemplating life’s every nuance…..I found it to be interesting , thought provoking  and a bit sad on many levels  

Crossed By Ally Condie...second book in the Matched trilogly.....it was ok...some mysteries presented to  just make you long for the final book to get your answers.....I just love how Condie writes, very pretty...poetic....Crossed takes place outside the Society so Cassia gets to see the harsh side of life while she searches for her man KY.....I think the last book will have the love triangle more intensified which I will love....Ky is great but I think Xander is great too and my have afew things to make Cassia question her Choise of KY....

Beautiful Chaos

Its good but kind of fluffy if that makes sense? I'm not far into it though so maybe it will pick (I will let y'all know)! It's the 3rd in a planned series of 4 and I really enjoyed the first 2

I woud recommend it but I'd suggest reading the first 2 first.

I found it as I worked in a book store :D

I've been putting off this book for so long that I can't remember when it came out. I don't know if I wanna read it. I liked the series and the concept but not the characters that much. My friend read it and said that though it got boring at points, it really had a good story. 

I've started reading Spell bound, the third book in the Hex Hall series and man did I miss Sophie's(female lead) witty responses and sarcasm. I'm really liking it this far. 

Other than that I finally got my hands on the Savage Grace, the third book in the Dark Divine series and Balthazar, the Balthy book from the Evernight series and I'm pretty happy. ^.^

The vampire academy series
It is the best books I have ever read in my life
I definitely recommended to a friend
My sister was reading it and I asked her if I could read it and she said yes
Mari:-)

Reading Divergent - Veronica Roth

Let me know what you think of that one please.  I've seen it and was curious about it.

I LOVE THIS BOOK.

I can't wait until the next one is out.

So now that I've completed the last book in the Dark Divine trilogy and the nightshade trilogy and the demon kissed series(which I hated by the way and read only to suffer), I'm planning to read Dreaming Awake, the second book in the Falling Under series by Gwen Hayes.

That, and well, there is another book Angelfall by Susan E, which has quite good reviews from people on goodreads, but it's the first in a series and right now I'm trying to finish off all the pending sequels, so I don't know if I should start with it, but then I can't even stop myself. So it's gonna be either one of these.

Just picked up Eldest again, and I'm trying to find a copy of Hunger Games since everyone has been telling me it's awesome ever since I left and I can't find a copy.  My library has hideously failed me yet again as it's on a six person long waiting list with two weeks apiece and they only have one copy.

CURSES, FOILED AGAIN

So I'll try to hunt one down.  Back to Eldest, just found it on my sister's floor and went "Oh hey, a book" and popped it open again.  Not sure if I like it a whole lot anymore, it's alright so far (in about 150 pages or so) but mostly it's idle reading instead of the usual "HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPENS NEXT" when I'm reading something.  Also just finished beta reading a book for a good friend, and mainly looking for something that will keep me occupied when I can't sleep that isn't going to ruin my dreams like the last boss of Earthbound keeps doing(which of course is where I'm stuck D=).

Holy carp it's you.

Eldest is the 3rd book in the series right?

All I remember is that I still need to read the last one.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service