The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5722

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. :/

I just finished City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare.

I feel this was that book within a series that explains a lot, and I thought it was rather slow for a good two-thirds of it. I felt there was a lot of relationship development between the characters. And I started to forget why I loved Jace so much, up until the end of the book. On the other hand, my love for Simon grew while reading this book.

That last third or so of the book was awesome, though. XD I don't know how many times I squealed or jumped up. I really enjoyed reading this ending. I can't wait for the next one. ^-^

I felt the same way about the first 2/3 of the book. I thought that it was because I was so busy with work, but the fact of the matter was that it WAS a bit slow. It really did pick up towards the end. Have you read the Infernal Devices series too? I'm really looking forward to the final book coming out too. :)

I'm reading like 10 books right now, honestly. But the one I'm working on the most is The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. It's just a reread for me, but I honestly love this book.

Believe it or not, I'm reading nothing right now. I'm waiting for Rapture to get here, which is Lauren Kate's final book in the Fallen series. Sort of happy that it's ending because the last two books were a disappointment. 

When I started this series I had no idea that it would be such a disappointment. I haven't even read Passion yet. If Rapture turns out to be good let me know, then I'll dust off Passion and read it.

I'm about halfway through it and unfortunately, I'm finding that it's turning out to be quite slow. Grrrrrr...

Ah, so alas this series is going to be left unread.

Finished it. It was...m'eh. 

Just saw your rating and review on goodreads. I have many other good books waiting for me so this is a no-go. 

I'm reading The Hunger Games for the first time! I'm really excited. I'm only on page 20 of the first book lol.

You're gonna love it!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service