The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5959

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You sound like me.. I never want to read books unless I know they're gonna be good. I don't trust reviews

Me neither. Sometimes I do take a leap of faith though. :D

I got Divergent!! :D

Woot! Let me know how you find it once you're done, kay?

I'll tell you what I thought of it once I've finished, if you like?

Please, ma'am. :)

Finished it yesterday! :D I really enjoyed it. I didn't think it was amazingly well-written or anything, but the characters and story were really good. And there's a sequel too, which I bought today! So, yeah, I'd recommend giving it a read. Tris is an awesome protagonist, and I love Four. :)

Cool. :) Thanks for letting me know. I've been needing something new to read anyway.Glad you liked it. Writing style doesn't make much difference to me, just the characters/plot.

Hope you enjoy it if you read it! :)

Thanks girl!

Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri.

I've only read one of the short stories but I really loved it. 
It's too early to tell. 

I've heard many good things about it, and my mom had a copy.

I'm being stingy and not buying any new books for now. I recently read Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost. It's the first book in Vlad's series. I...REALLY liked it and highly recommend it. It's a spin off of her Night Huntress series and I had been looking forward to reading a book on Vlad for a while now. It definitely didn't disappoint.

I'm now re-reading Vampire Academy, which I've only read once, but it definitely deserves to be re-read. 

For those of you who haven't read it, yes, it's definitely worth picking up. It's a finished series so you don't have to go through the angst of waiting around for the next book to come out. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service