The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 6035

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh gosh, I've been waiting for Clockwork Princess to come out for such a long time now. It's supposed to come out next year. -_-

The ending better be good.

^ I second this.

Have you seen the cover for it?

It's flippin' beautiful. XD

I have. It came out really pretty, but my favorite cover will always be the first one with Will on it. :)

I've been reading the host by stephanie Meyer its a really really great book

I'm reading Sookie. :D

I just bought The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (amazing movie) and Divergent.

I am reading The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries II

I'm finding interesting and exiting. You read about stuff that's been not told in the TV series about the backstory of the two brothers.

I recommended to some of my friends and now they are reading it too. :)

I watch the TV series and I've read the books but actually I was surfing on the internet and there I found the first one. I was obsessed with that book and kept on looking for more books of this series.

There are 6 in total. I like them too. I generally prefer the tv show to the books :)

I finished reading Divergent two days ago. At first, I felt like it was a little anticlimatic. It didn't 'wow' me, but it definitely had me interested. The last 150 pages or so of the book were great. All the action I missed in the beginning came to life here. It was after reading that I noticed the first portions of the book was devoted to character development. I liked it much better once I finished. I am actually on my way out to buy Insurgent - the 2nd part of the trilogy.

I also got The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo the other day, and I tried to start reading it, but I couldn't get into it. :( I will save it for a rainy day.

The Girl with a dragon tattoo is really hard to start with. It's over-descriptive with a hell-lot of characters. But I personally really liked the trilogy if you ignore all the lengthiness and unnecessary descriptions.  

Yeah. I also saw the movie before reading it, which was stupid. lol. I think I am going to scan through the beginning of it. Maybe that's cheating. but I read the first forty or so pages and was like "VULGARITY REMOVED".. literally.

Yeah, but I've learned to be patient with the books I spend money buying. :P

The initial description is covered pretty well in the movie starring Daniel Craig. You can skim through it, it won't necessarily matter. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service