The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5908

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, are you guys a fast reader or?

Do you just go through sentences in every page of the books you read fast or just normal speed/slow? o-o

I once read a 500+ page book in under 24 hours. Depends on the book for me. My average is around 4 days to 2 weeks, depending upon how much free time I have right then.

Fast reader, but only if engrossed and I like it. If I cannot get into the book or connect, I don't really comprehend much. I finish a book quickly if I have enough time to read them.

You take around 4-5 days to finish a book?
Wow, that's fast! And all bookworms do that? @.@

The Brick.

Otherwise known as Victor Hugo's Les Miserables. 

But no seriously it's a fricking brick.

Leaping Hearts - J.R.Ward *Adult*

Typical JR, Typical Romance Novel.

Yes. A J.R.Ward fan or someone looking to dip a toe into Romance.

Amazon.

Wants to read Lover At Last! Stupid Amazon GRR

Star Wars: Tyrant's Test 

Book 3 of the Black Fleet Crisis

by Michael P. Kube-McDowell

Liking it very much.

:-)

I would recommend it to any Star Wars fan, for sure. Otherwise, they may be lost in the continuity.

Pft. It's a Star Wars novel, I cannot help but discover them.

>:D

The Fault in Out Stars by John Green. I finished Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare the day I bought it XD

I am currently reading the second book in the "Hush Hush" saga, Crecsendo. I am only 30 pages in, but enjoying it so far and liking where it will lead.

A friend referred me to the Hush Hush saga a few years ago, and just getting around to it now.

I just finished "Finale" the 4th and last book in the Hush, Hush saga.  I loved this series.  I only wish that I had waited and read them all together.  There was such a long wait between books 3 and 4 that I forgot some of the storyline.  That is the only thing I dislike about series'.

Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service