The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 6089

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*WARNING ADULT NOVEL*

At last indeed! Bit of a mixed reaction to this one. Didn't love it. Didn't hate it. I'm still mad at Amazon for changing the ebook release date. It was totally uncalled for IMO! For my second dive into M/M wasn't so bad. That it was these two? HOT. Met some new characters that are Meh for me. Didn't appreciate Qhuinn and Blaylock taking another trip on the "Woe Is Me" merry go round. Been there, read that *Yawn* totally understandable though. I don't like the idea of Qhuinn asking, no BEGGING, Blaylock to cheat on Saxton, even if he didn't know the full truth. Speaking of . . Mad Blaylock didn't tell Qhuinn he and Saxton were over. Layla and Xcor were ROMEO AND JULIET in the modern age. Loved Layla's development in this one. Chosen no more :) NOW she is a woman. Sola and Assail *Yawn* been there read that. ANYONE SEEING A PATTERN? Trez and Selena, looking forward to it. Gonna be a bumpy ride so buckle up!

Would recommend to Qhuay fans, JR fans, BDB fans. ONLY, if you've read through the series. You can get away with just this one, but you miss all the development between Qhuinn and Blaylock :) so you wont fully appreciate WHY fans have been waiting so long, and WHY the title is so apt. Discovered the series through TTS of course :)

Star Wars: The New Rebellion by Kristine Kathryn Rusch

Eh. Not one of the better Expanded Universe novels.

Only if they wanna know all of Star Wars history after Return of the Jedi.

It has "Star Wars" in the title, so...yeah.

While it started agonizingly slowly, this one gets better after the first couple chapters.

I've just finished reading The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. It took be about 30 pages to get in to it but when I did I could not put it down! It was brilliant. Quite different to your regular YA novel.

I would definitely recommend it! 

I go to a Young Adult book club and this is or book for next month :-)

Gena Showalter

Been jumping around and dabbling in all her series. I don't mind this author. Currently reading the Atlantis series.

I'm reading Sense and Sensibility for the first time and New Moon for the 6th or 7th time!!! Hahaha lolz :D

finished Clockwork Princess......enjoyed it!

currently reading "An Echo in the Bone" the latest book from the Outlander series with Jamie and Clare....its a slow go but starting to pick up.

I have the "Constatnt Princess" on deck waiting to read and "Covet" to start off that series....( i know yo know that one Dantzgirl)

so many books!! So little time these days!

LOL, I do :) Not the best debut of a new series from a established author :( Let us know how you get on. Haven't read CP yet, but it's waiting on my shelf.

Ended up taking Covet withg me on the ferry to Vancouver. It was a paperback and smaller to carry. kind of slow to start, but I've only just started it. Definately not like the "Brotherhood" series yet....needs to pick up it's pace a bit more.

IKR! the series does get better. Well, depending on your view point LOL Some real good characters coming up. Yeah, nothing like BDB at all which is a good thing I think? Not sure 

Star Wars: Assault At Corellia

I love it. 

If they are not dumb, yes.

It has Star Wars in the title.

Oops. Wrong title. This is the 2nd novel in a trilogy. First was Ambush On Corellia, this one is Assault At Selonia.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service