The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 6006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The other books are comin gout soon. cuz there is burned nd then there is two more books coming out after that
!!!!
Really is there two more after Burned? Do you have any more details or is that it?
Reading a dumb romance called "A Stone Creek Christmas" by Linda Lael Miller. I don't know why but I am and am determined to finish it by the end of time lol

I found the book at the bookstore one day when I was in the mood for Christmas/romantic stories and unfortunately I stumbled across this one which is boring as heck!
Im reading a load of books called house of night.xx its bout a boarding skool of vamps its really gd, im waiting for the last book
I'm reading dracula, It's very detailed but i havn't got very far yet
my john lennon biography
ITS AHMAZING
i guesse sooooo
i was walkin in the mall wit my friend and i saw the face then the name and bought it
Reading: The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
It's ok. I like the Egyptian Mythology of it, but the writing is just OK. Plot's not bad though.
I'm horrible at reccomending, so I'll say if you Like Percy Jackson and/or you're nterested in mythology of Egypt, then yes, you'd probably enjoy it.
I found it when I was browsing bookshelves in a store, as usual
Alas! Someone who sees these books for what they are....

*high-fives Shadow of Doubt*
Burned of the House of Night series. Once finished there I will be reading book 10 of the Sookie Stackhouse series
The Stranger Right Beside Me, by Ann Rule. It's about Ted Bundy. *shudders*
I read that too, Ted was the original Creepy McCreeperson. So crazy to realize someone like that could be the guy working next to you and you might never suspect anything.
Ted scares the freaking hell out of me. My friend started acting weird, so I'm like, "Who did you kill?! What's wrong with you?!" Yeah, now he thinks I"m Creepy McCreeperson.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service