The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5960

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im reading breaking dawn again. LOL.
Can anyone recommend me some good Stephen King books?
They are all good IMO...
haha well, my fiance's mom has some of them so I wanna know which ones are really good lol
Which ones does she have and i'll tell you from there! LOL
I'm not for sure yet.

She said The Talisman is her favorite which I actually wrote down.

I wrote down the following:
Salem's Lot, Cujo, Bag of Bones, The Shining, Rose Madder, The Eyes of the Dragon, Dreamcatcher (loved the movie), Talisman, Cycle of the Werewolf, The Mist (good movie to), Needful Things, The Tommyknockers
I like Christine the most. It was the first S.K´s book I read.
To me "The Stand" is his best book. It's the only one of his books I've read more than once (8 times). Other than that one, I tend to prefer his short stories.
My mom said she has read that one and liked it. I read a little about it, didn't seem to interest me to much to be honest. The ones that did I posted.
Got a few books today from my fiance's mom.
I'm currently reading one called Kiss The Girls by James Patterson, it's interesting. Very short chapters and it takes a little bit to understand what is going on. I just started it today and out of 123 chapters, I'm on 25 currently so it'll be done with before I know it. She gave me some Dean Koontz books and I'm dieing to get my hands on some Stephen King definately.
How do you find James Patterson as an author, just because I've heard people say different things about his writting.

I have never read any of his, I looked at one, but never quite liked the look of it.

*shrugs*
He's not terrible.
It's the first book i've ever read by him so I can't really judge yet. I have another to read by him as well so after that, I will let you know :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service