The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I liked it. There were things that bothered me with it, but I enjoyed the first one. The second one was a bit of a disappointment. Nevertheless, I'll read the next one (Tempest) when it comes out.

You should read Fallen by Lauren Kate. Same concept (fallen angels), but fantastic plot and characters. 

I agree. :D

"Dry" by Augusten Burroughs.

I find it hilarious, and a bit sad. But mostly hilarious.

Yes.

My mother bought it, and a few of his other books. I'm slowly picking my way through them (first up was "Running With Scissors", which was about his incredibly messed up childhood).

Running With Scissors is pretty amazing.

I've been back. ^_^

I just haven't been posting a lot.

(Ow, that really hurt.) :D

I'm reading 13 reasons why by Jay Asher and its AMAZING! I would definitely recommend it to people. And my bff let me borrow it.

I've started reading Archangel's Consort. It's the third in the series. I'm not sure if it's going to be the last. I'm about 60 something pages into it and I'm liking it. I think Nalini Singh is an awesome writer. I really like this series.

I would definitely recommend it to adult paranormal romance series lovers.

I got my copy today!!!!
Woohoo! Are you finished with City of Glass yet?
Nope. I'm up to the bit where someone and someone have gone to someones house that had burnt down. And someone kissed someone and it was icky. You get me?

Yes. Ew....got ya. *nods*

But I just read about a certain roll in the grass and it was not ew...even though it could have been ew...because we both know its not these two that are ew after all....funnily enough that all makes perfect sense to me

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service