The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 6006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I think that the ground was laid on pretty well for those two...*coughing fit*

I'm just finding myself having withdrawals now that I've finished it and I'm counting the days till the next one. :(

At least we don't have to wait long. I should only forget about half of what happened in 45 days rather than all of what happened...

True...true...

It's not like Infernal Devices... * stifles a cry*

Well afterlife comes out in a week or so. At least we will be distracted.

*hugs*

I'm reading Eclipse. It's very good. I'm at the part were there about to do the war with the newborns. 
Today in the mail I got Life By Keith Richards and I Me Mine by George Harrison. I have promised my self to not start to read them until I board a plane bound to Florida on Saturday. Ahaha, I doubt that will happen. At this exact moment, I am re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It makes me wicked sad that Borders is bankrupt. Uhg, where will I get my books?!?!
Life is supposed to be amazing.
I know, Rolling Stone gave it 5 stars, they never give anything 5 stars.
i often read the books with interesting title,i always choose the books to read by myself.i recomend to a friend to read it if i like it.

I completed City of Bones by Cassandra Clare yesterday..And m currently reading City Of Ashes..I'm also reading Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr (the second book in the wicked lovely series)..

I'm really enjoying reading the Mortal Instruments series..Also, I have to get back to Black Dagger Brotherhood..My friend who got the series from me is already done with the 8 books..>.> I feel like a slow reader now..

Ah...another person I can obsess with regarding the Mortal Instruments and BDB. Woohoo!
YAY!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service