The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just finished reading "Passion" the third book in Lauren Kate's "Fallen" series. I was extremely disappointed and wish I hadn't spent the money on yet another awful book. 

If you've read the other two books and loved them, don't be fooled. This book is nothing like the previous two. 

I would recommend that you go into a bookstore, flip to the last 20 pages of the book and you have the whole story there sans boringness (yeah, I know that's not a word, but I like it).

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green.

After being told this wasn't as good as Green's other books, I didn't get my hopes up for it. However, I'm really liking it. It's very different from his usual writing style, and it's quite strange, but still very good.

However, I'm sad because this is the last book of his I haven't read. I won't have new material by him until next year. :(
I just started the first book of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, after hearing many good things about it from Buffy and DG.

That's funny. I just started re-reading Dark Lover last night. :)

Let me know what you think of it, Arji. :)

Oooh, awesome . *High-five*

Sure I will. Till date, I've always enjoyed books recommended by you, so I'm excited. XD

Twilight. *Has no new books to read and is really bored*
I've been reading a lot of other stuff recently,apart from the YA genre which I usually read. M stil waiting for Passion by Lauren Kate. I'm on fourth book of the Dark Secrets by Elizabeth Ch.. Something. M stil in bed,its stil early so m too lazy to look up the writer. All these novels have a different story based on some unsolved murder mystery but in the same town. I like em just fine. I had also completed the Wake series by Lisa Mc..something. I enjoyed the second book Fade the most. The series revolves around a girl whose a dream catcher. I would recommend it only if you don't have anything else to read. Its good,but I didn't enjoy the first book and the last book was fine.
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. 
Very good, very different, very moving.
I would, no matter what genre they like. This is a must-read.
I saw the movie for it a few days ago because I am horrible and stupid and loved it.

The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carmen.

I've reread the beginning over and over but have never been able to finish it.

Incantation by Alice Hoffman.

I love this book; it's one of my favourites, and I always reread it.

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan.

Rereading it.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I love it so much :3 This is my first time through the series; in time for the last movie D:

Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan.

Fantastic book; love the author.

Delirium by . . . I can't remember.

It's such a good book so far.

∆Older Sister Bear™

Delirium by . . . I can't remember. It's such a good book so far.

It's by Lauren Oliver....I loved it....it's part of a trilogy.....Pandamonium 2012---Requium 2013

I have a thing for dystopian/love stories...

I LOVE DYSTOPIAN STUFF<3

I only remember her name after this post of course. It's such a good book.

TRILOGY? YESSSSS.

∆Older Sister Bear™

I LOVE DYSTOPIAN STUFF<3

it's what I am into lately....Have you read Matched or Across the Universe?????

visit my post on the entertainment discussion...I would love to here your favs

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/what-is-your-favorite-2

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service