The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 6032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read about all this stuff but hadn't seen the videos on it. :)

Thanks for the updates I hadn't heard some of this before :)

Nope it hasn't. I'm so bummed. I was hoping that I'd get it this week, but I guess I'll be getting in next week since we don't get post on Saturday and it didn't come today either. :(

The worst part is I got it for Kaysi for Christmas and she got hers last freaking week!!! I ordered mine from the same place??? AGGHH

Yeah, I love bookdepo, but sometimes their stuff takes forever to get here. They shipped mine out on the 8th and it's the 18th today. Still don't have it. :(

I'm assuming Kaysi still hasn't read CA, right? 

Mine was shipped the 9th. I ordered hers from the same place but not a preorder and hers was sent the 1st. No she hasn't read CA yet she won't till she finishes a few more series :(

Wonderful. Just our luck, huh? 

I'm currently reading A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. We're doing a play of it at my drama club so I thought I should read the book. It's good so far! Hopefully it'll help me get into the Christmas spirit... ;)

Never read it but have seen Many movie/tv versions that I've Ioved...and yes this will revive the Christmas Spirit in you....have fun with the play or should I say Break a leg

The Vampire Diaries - The Hunters - Phantom - L.J.Smith
Not liking it as much as I thought I would.
Only if they're into the books.
Amazon

L.J. Smith's writing has just gotten worse and worse. She should have left Vampire Diaries alone after the fourth book. 

Agreed. The writing is quite Cheesy and just Blah! Lookin' forward to my reading Hiatus after this.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service