The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 6063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

L.J. Smith is a horrible writer. I love TVDs show, but I really did not like the books.

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking. 'Twas a good read. I needed some action and I got it. The female lead wasn't all that good but wasn't bad either. I haven't read positive reviews of Hollowmen, the sequel to this book, so I'm not sure if I should read it. I have many other sequels to finish off meanwhile.

hmmm...never heard of this one....I liked Amanda's Trylle Series so I may have to check this one out...I too have many sequels to finish too this one will be on the backburner simmering.....

I have much respect for Ms. Hocking due to the fact she as self published so many books and I just like her style of writing....

There is a publishing company that's rereleasing her Trylle Series...I'm glad I read/bought Amanda's self published ones....I rather liked all of the "flubs" in the self printed books....I did not mind the misspelled words, different fonts,ect..it made it more endearing.....the story was inventive, fun , and I loved the characters that's enough to win my vote....this was my first read on Trolls...

Thanks Navdha for the heads-up on Hollowland

I loved the Trylle trilogy. I have read My blood approves series as well. It was okay. Have you? This one, Hollowland, is about zombies. Check it out.

My Blood Approves- have not read it yet but It too is on my reading list....Zombies Cool.....I noticed on  Amazon that the first book Hollowland is available in paperback but Hollowmen is on E-books only....hopefully by the time I get around to it will be in hardcopy....I do not own an ereader.....I love the feel of the book in my hands

My blood approves is about vampires. It didn't appeal to me that much, 'cause of many many factors.
I'm not sure about Hollowmen yet. The reviews that I read on goodreads were somewhat spoiler-ish and I didn't like what I read. So I may not even consider buying it. But I agree to what you said. The feel of a book in your hands is divine.

I just finished Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. I read up there^ that many of you haven't read it, so I won't spoil it just yet. XP

I'm so frickin' jealous right now. I wanna read it now. *stomps foot*

My book arrived today!!! Yipeee!!!

Read ir, I need to discuss it with someone!

Buffy has just finished it. I have started but have to work the next few days so not sure how quickly I can finish it :(

Yup, I have. *grins*

I'd love to talk about it with you babyliciousarji...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service