The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm find that I usually like the male leads way more than the females, so that will be a nice change. XD

Oh, you will definitely get a message from me when I am done and need to talk someones ear off about my thoughts and opinions.

Sure. I'll be looking forward to that. :D

Hooray! I love that series so much, and the prequel series the Infernal Devices is also fantastic. I just finished reading Clockwork Prince. ^.^ Now I just have to wait until May for City of Lost Souls. 

I thought it was coming out in March? :(

So did you love the series or did you love it? :D

Hmmh. Definitely going to have to go with love. :P

I ordered City of Glass and City of Fallen Angels today, so I should be getting them both on Wednesday. Then I'll have to order Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince. I'm so excited with all the reading material I'm going to have. XD

I'm reading Blood Promise the fourth Vampire Academy book. I read the first 3 over a year ago and then moved on to other books. Slowly remembering who is who and whats going on. I have heard good things about the series as a whole so interested to see where it goes from now.

Some1 like you by sarah dessen!

Wither - Lauren Destefano

Not sure yet. It's neither good nor bad.

Not sure yet.

Saw it at a book store.

Star Wars: Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil 

A Novel of the Old Republic

I am loving it

>:D

I would recommend this, and it's two predecessors {Path of Destruction and Rule of Two}, to anyone interested in Star Wars or evil. Neither being a fan already (but it would help to have a basic understanding of the six movies), nor being evil, are required to enjoy this trilogy. It is set roughly a thousand years prior to the six films.

I discovered it because it's the third novel in a Star Wars trilogy...duh.

The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger 

I wasn't expecting to like it, but I love it. 

I don't have too many friends that would like this as much as I do, unfortunately. 

My mom has been trying to get me to read it, and I thought I'd read it before The Fault in Our Stars comes. 

Mockingjay - Susanne Collins
Its good so far and if the previous books in the hunger games are anything to go buy then its going to continue to be awesome :)
I would but I would reccomend they read the first 2 books on the trilogy first!
I heard about it through my friends on this site :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service