The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 6006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been a fan but after reading the fifth edition I just want the series to end. Although if you talk about the prequel to this series, it is just so much more better in every respect and it's a trilogy which will end next year. The first book City of Bones takes a lot of time with the plot building and there is a twist in the end that will be like a slap on your face but stick with it. The third book was my favorite. I also enjoyed the fourth. The sense of humor is awesome and every character is significant and important. 

I read all of the Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices books.  I liked Mortal Instruments best, but Infernal Devices got better as it went along.  

I really loved these books.  Jace was so funny with his sarcastic comebacks, and I loved the romance part of the story.  All of the characters were interesting and worked well together.  I think you will like them.

Cool. Thanks to the three of you for your suggestions. I tend to read trilogies/series books because I go through them in two or three days and I always want more. I'm sure you guys know the feeling. Anyway, these books seemed to have quite a few volumes so I could stick with something for a while. I am reading the Divergent trilogy, Matched trilogy and I'm waiting on the 2nd books from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (The Evolution of Mara Dyer) and the Hush, Hush series (Finale). But, they all come out in October or November.

I literally feel like my life is hanging in the balance. lol. I'm in the middle of two dystopian wars, my ex-boyfriend just came back from the dead, and I have no idea if my other guy is alive. It's so awful. XD And I'm in love, four times over. sigh....

At least I can get a little indulgence since Cosmopolis's debut in the US is only a little more than 2 weeks away. I can get my RPattz fill.

I love the Hush, Hush series. I'm very excited for the last book.

I like the story behind Hush, Hush but it's not really exciting. It's a good enough read, though. I have the first 3 books, and I'll definitely be reading Finale, but I hope she tops it off well. I really like Patch. :)

I wish I had never read the Fifty Shades trilogy.. so that I could re-read it and be surprised all over again. I love them. :)

I am reading "Twilight saga: official illustrated guide" presently. I find it very interesting and helpfull to understand the world of Edward and Bella, and I especially like Young Kim's elegent pictures of the characters. I would love it if my friend Eunchae would read it too, and find it just as interesting to her as it had to me.

I loved the guide! I loved Alice and Victorias stories :-)

I'm reading Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman. It's about Dante - 17-year-old boy, about to leave for university, a good future ahead of him, whose ex-girlfriend from over a year ago turns up at his door with a baby...his baby, which he had no idea about. The ex-girlfriend leaves the baby with Dante and disappears, and the novel focuses on his struggle with suddenly being a father, the sacrifises he has to make, and how his family and society respond. It's really interesting, from a POV you don't hear from much. :)

That sounds really interesting. :)

I finished the second book in the Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta called Froi of the Exiles. It's one of the best books I've ever read and Marchetta is a very talented author. All her works I've read till now have made me love and respect her more. If you haven't read any of works, I suggest that you do.

P.S: Read this book! READ IT!

I'm reading an advance copy of Wolf Pack by Melissa De La cruz :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service