The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do you get ARC's?

I'm re-reading Matched by Ally Condie. I loved this book the first time around, and my second time seems to be just as good, if not better. I am noticing things that I didn't pick up on before. The story is quite painful in the end. I'm going to pick up the 2nd pt to the trilogy Friday, and the 3rd wont be out for a while, unfortunately.

You can join Netgalley for requesting ARC's. But you need to have a book blog or an account on goodreads or somewhere with a good number of reviews. It's not the case with every publication but some are very particular about it. There is also Edelweiss but same requirements. Other than that I have no idea. 

I have a goodreads account, but I rarely review stuff. I'll have to start doing that. Thanks sweet-pea :D

No problemo. :D

I run a review blog, I get some from net galley but also publishers send me books which is awesome :-)

If you do decide to start a review blog I'd be happy to offer advice! :)

OH! I almost forgot. Have any of you guys ever read the Cirque Du Freak series (Darren Shan)? If so, what are your takes? I'd like to start reading them, but I don't want to get myself into a bad story and have to finish it. :) Thanks.

I'm reading "The Mane Event" by Shelly Laurenston.  It's a fantasy/romance series.  The Heros are shapeshifters such as human to lion or human to wolf.  They are all alpha males, jealous and possessive and protective.  Love these type heros.  

I just picked up a 25th Anniversary edition of Terry Brooks' The Sword of Shannara trilogy and am already nearly 200 pages into it :3 I'll probably pound out another 100 or so pages today. I really wanted to pick up his new book, but my OCD is telling me I need to read the rest of the Shannara books before I start any new ones :p 

I share that affliction: being unable to read something else by the same author until I have finished a series of theirs I have begun reading.

Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh. The second book in the Nevermore trilogy. I really hope it's good cause I've been waiting for it for quite some time now.

After that I have Unwholly by Neal Shusterman and Defiance by C.J Redwine to read.

I also have to finish the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa because I'm really excited to read the spin-off, The Lost Prince which is Ethan's side of story. 2 more books to go still. :/

I just finished "City of Lost Souls" loved the series so far can't wait for the next one to come out! I think I'll read the "Clockwork Angel" and "the Clockwork Prince" again...I really liked those stories!

I finished Unwholly by Neal Shusterman last night and DUDE! Mind=blown. My emotions can't be put into words. Recommended for fans of dystopian. Even if you're not a fan, give it a try. Unwind is the first book, this is the second. You won't regret the decision.  

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service