The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:D

I'm about to read a book called Tentative, which is by a girl I work with named Anna J. Leader! I'm super excited, she's the nicest, most talented person. 

Star Wars: Survivors's Quest

Loving it; one of the best first-chapters in the entire Star Wars line of novels.

I would absolutely recommend it to any friend.

I discovered it due to it having Star Wars in the title.

How Music Works by David Byrne

Also the Very Best of Charles de Lint

Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Shadow (collected version of: Heirs of the Force / Shadow Academy / The Lost Ones

Absolutely loving it!

I would recommend it to anyone who has seen and enjoyed the Star Wars original trilogy {Episodes IV, V, & VI: A New Hope (1977), The Empire Strikes Back (1981), and Return of the Jedi (1984) }, so that they already are familiarized with the premise.

It has "Star Wars" in the title.

Vampire academy

Star Wars: Darth Plagueis

I am loving it; it is authored by James Luceno, a proven commodity in the writing of Star Wars novels.

I would recommend it to anyone who watched and enjoyed the film Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

I discovered it because it has "Star Wars" in the title. 

Tuck Everlasting (again). I like to reread some of my childhood favorites from time to time. 

Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Sunrise (compilation of Lightsabers, Darkest Knight, and Jedi Under Siege)

I am loving it. :-)

I would recommend it to anyone who has interest in what happens after Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

I discovered it because "Star Wars" is in the title.

Webster's Dictionary. Seriously. I am reading the dictionary. Turns out it has some words I did not know. 

Informative.

Friends? What are those?

Uh, I discovered it because sometimes I am not online. Libraries > Google

Star Wars: Clone Wars: Stealth

I am enjoying it quite a lot.

I would recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the film Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and is interested in knowing more about the relationships between Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme Amidala, and Bail Antilles.

Star Wars: Clone Wars: Siege

Liking it so far.

As I am only a few pages into it so far, I am reserving any judgements. Since I greatly enjoyed the predecessor, I am hopeful.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service