The Twilight Saga

Ok, so I guess you get the idea of the thread.

What are you reading at the miniute?

How are you finding it?
Would you recomend it to a friend?

How did you discover said book?

Tags: currentlyreading, read, readreadreadsomemore, stuckinabook

Views: 5730

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know i love HP!
A cousin of mine got me Frank Herbert's "Dune" this past Christmas. I tried to pick it up a few weeks ago, but it's one of those books that have a list of glossary terms that go on for pages and pages. If you try to ignore them and just get straight into the reading, you might end up spending a good 15 minutes on each page trying to understand what it is that you've just read. It does seem like an interesting read, but I just find that I can't really get into it right now, so I've put it back on the bookshelf and keep giving it dirty looks...

Jenine and Kaysi recently recommended The Dark Divine, but I'm having trouble finding it. I hope I can find it eventually and start reading that.
It is relatively new and hasn't been released in Australia yet so maybe not in Greece either? We both orderered it from http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/ they are way cheaper than books are here and free postage worldwide.
Hm... thanks Jenine. I'll check it out. XD
No worries if you look for it on the site search by Bree Despain rather than the book name
I bad the same problem getting in the host s/m but getting there now
At the moment I'm reading a book called A Song for Summer.
By Eva Ibbotson?
Yep : )
I'm on book 7 of the Sookie Stackhouse Series...
i'm waiting on book 9 to come on the mail

waiting waiting

come on Mr Mail man
Awww, Im waiting book 5 to arrive here :(

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service