The Twilight Saga

This takes place after Breaking Dawn-It's called Sunrise Tide, and is my fanfiction.

Chapter One-Bella's POV
I stared out the window in the bedroom of our cottage. Peering far out into the forest, I spotted them, using their laughter as a map. They were running, her on his furry back, almost home. It was raining out, but not too breezy. I sighed. I watched as Jake shifted back to human, his hair and bare chest dripping wet. Nessie was close behind, a big smile on her face. Only five years after her birth, yet she looked and acted the equivalence of a girl around the age of thirteen or fourteen. Yet she was far too advanced in her knowledge to be so young.
“We’re home!”, Jacob shouted, shaking his head furiously in an attempt to dry it.
I wrinkled my nose and gave him a small grin.
“Ugh, wet dog”, I noted.
He gave a small laugh, and just as abruptly, his smile turned into a frown and he rolled his eyes.
“Gotta go”, he said.
Nessie placed her palm on his neck, her expression pleading.
“Don’t go”, she whispered.
“I have to, honey”, he whispered back, leaning in closer.
I huffed, and he quickly turned around, a sheepish look on his face.
“See ya, Nessie”, he called, dashing into the forest.
Renesmee waved back, standing in the doorway and watching even after he was clearly out of sight.
“Nessie”, I said softly.
She turned, her quick movements graceful, and slammed the door shut.
‘Where’s Daddy?”, she asked, shaking her wet curls out the same way Jacob did.
“He went into town to pick up a present for Grandpa”, I said, running a finger through my daughter’s beautiful bronze curls. She was wearing a pale green silk dress, and matching flats. “Is that a new outfit?”, I noted, trying to make conversation.
She nodded, a grin filling her face.
“Aunt Alice got it for me yesterday. It’s for Grandpa Charlie’s party later.”
I sighed. Of course, she had to put it on two hours early to impress Jacob.
The thought made me shudder, which is odd, if you’re a vampire, like me. We’re never cold.
Nessie noticed, her chocolate brown eyes hinted me. But I pretended not to see it.
Renesmee looked as unbelievably beautiful as the first time I had held her, as a baby, if not more, but expressed it in a less childlike form now. Seeing her in “adult clothing”, the silk wrapped around her perfect, extra slender frame in a stylish way, made me a little nervous. She was almost fully matured, not only mentally, but physically. And it was hard to be prepared for all the things that would come with that new age. I’d only had five years to prepare. And though I didn’t sleep nights, it still came as a shock to me when Jacob displayed little tidbits of affection for my daughter. It was so weird to remember my blurry human days, when Jacob had done those things for me.
Just then, Edward came through the door, fashioning a jacket so he wouldn’t look too out of place in the town. In his hands were a giant box, wrapped up in silver wrapping paper and topped with a bow.
He gave me my favorite smile, and I dashed toward him like two magnets attracting. We kissed quickly, the big box in the way. He placed it on the floor gently, and sweeped me into his arms, then the same for Nessie.
He eyed her clothing.
“Alice”, he said, giving a velvety chuckle.
“Do you like my dress?”, she asked him.
“Of course. It’s beautiful.”
“What’s in the box?”, she said.
“Your grandfather’s new HD TV”, he answered.
“He’s never going to leave that old couch of his now”, I joked.
“Good thing Carlisle and Esme got him a new one”, Edward noted, smiling.
I smiled back, shaking my head.
We decided to go out and hunt for an hour, and then head over to the Cullen’s house to set up for the party. Little did I know of Alice’s upcoming vision……
Tell me what you think!

www.sunrisetide.webs.com -Read, Comment, Updates!

Views: 3114

Replies to This Discussion

OMG (tearz) I cant wait to read how Jacob reacts when he sees his Near future wife!!!!! YAY cant't wait!!!!!!!
Omg its finally here. Nessie and jake are getting married. I love weddings. Beautifully done danielle. Can't wait to see how you describe the wedding
awesome!!!
but i haven't finished reading New Moon, so I haven't read Eclipse or Breaking Dawn.
So im kinda lost......but please no spoilers! i want to read it for myself! 8D
I have midterms this week, as I had listed at www.sunrisetide.webs.com , so I will only have one chap. out this week. There's more info on the website's guestbook
OMG UR SOOOOOOOO GOOD U HAV 2 WRITE MORE PLZ
There will be 2 parts to this chapter, and it is in Renesmee's POV-

Chapter 32
Renesmee's POV

I listlessly turned to gaze at my reflection in the mirror. The dress was enchanting, a pearly white which narrowed to my waist, then flared downwards to the floor. My shiny bronze curls cascaded down my back, and Aunt Alice had braided together two small strands into an elegant design. I wore the locket outlined with tiny vines; given to me by my mother five years ago. Alice had lent me her silver stilettos to add extra height. After all, I would be standing next to Jacob.
Jacob. No other word in my excessive vocabulary could sum him up. I slowly opened the clutch on my locket. On one side stood a picture of me with my parents, as a baby. On the other, Jacob and I, from when I was only a toddler. He hadn’t changed a bit. By today’s closure, he would be my husband. I was suddenly overwhelmed with happiness. Enough to make my hands tremble and my heartbeat soar.
Of course, I would always be a Cullen. My family would forevermore remain an essential piece to my life, one that I couldn’t live without. As was Jake. I wasn’t prepared to live in a world without them. I didn’t think any of us could bear to depart from one another.
The next three hours were practically a blur. I was led to the house and upstairs with Alice’s hand clamped tightly over my eyes. Though I probably could have seen past her if I tried, I played along. I wanted today to be special.
Another bolt of thunder rumbled from outside.
This was all wrong. The day, the weather. Everything. This scene should be taking place at First Beach, just when the sun commenced to retire. Jacob and I belonged with the sparked orangey glows, the crisp whites, sandy beiges, and painted maroon skies. Our relationship was built along woodsy pines. Swirled through the light misty winds which trailed like a long ribbon through the forest’s trees.
Instead, our wedding day was enclosed and algid. I smelled roses, hibiscus, and gardenia amongst many others distributed evenly around the house. Where were the pines, the familiar scent of the ocean? Nothing compared.
But we weren’t here for the scenery. When all the reasons concluded to the paramount of this morning’s event, I found myself daydreaming without a background. I saw only my Jacob.
Our worlds would finally intertwine, officially and permanently. It would make us stronger, remind ourselves why we were here.
My heart ached for my beloved; my flame. Jacob Black had brought me to life.
I smiled.
Although pure hell charged towards my family with an unknown vengeance, though we were forced to create our ties differently than imagined before this unexpected misery came, I still felt incredibly lucky.
He was the most beautiful, charming, witty, handsome being alive. To me, he always would be. Very soon, his warm arms would be wrapped around me, and I would be whole.
“Nayeli Jacob”, I said softly to myself.
I loved this chapter, there was so much emotion. It was like it jumped out at you off the screen.
Ohmygod danielle, this is amazing!! It has soo much emotion!! xx
wonderful! abselutly astuniching! i love all the chapters! its good but i think stephanie would be offented if ppl thought u were her... ;] love your work!
(Sigh) this gets me all happy and emotional. I'm glad that regardless of what's oming their way Renesmee gets to be happy even if it for a moment. Danielle you have made this chapter into a beautiful canvas. One again good luck with your exams and I soooo can't wait for the continuance of this chapter
I agree, but you'd have to speak to stephenie too to get permission to use her characters xx
Seriously though, you have to publish Danielle!! xx
oh my god please keep writing

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service