The Twilight Saga

This takes place after Breaking Dawn-It's called Sunrise Tide, and is my fanfiction.

Chapter One-Bella's POV
I stared out the window in the bedroom of our cottage. Peering far out into the forest, I spotted them, using their laughter as a map. They were running, her on his furry back, almost home. It was raining out, but not too breezy. I sighed. I watched as Jake shifted back to human, his hair and bare chest dripping wet. Nessie was close behind, a big smile on her face. Only five years after her birth, yet she looked and acted the equivalence of a girl around the age of thirteen or fourteen. Yet she was far too advanced in her knowledge to be so young.
“We’re home!”, Jacob shouted, shaking his head furiously in an attempt to dry it.
I wrinkled my nose and gave him a small grin.
“Ugh, wet dog”, I noted.
He gave a small laugh, and just as abruptly, his smile turned into a frown and he rolled his eyes.
“Gotta go”, he said.
Nessie placed her palm on his neck, her expression pleading.
“Don’t go”, she whispered.
“I have to, honey”, he whispered back, leaning in closer.
I huffed, and he quickly turned around, a sheepish look on his face.
“See ya, Nessie”, he called, dashing into the forest.
Renesmee waved back, standing in the doorway and watching even after he was clearly out of sight.
“Nessie”, I said softly.
She turned, her quick movements graceful, and slammed the door shut.
‘Where’s Daddy?”, she asked, shaking her wet curls out the same way Jacob did.
“He went into town to pick up a present for Grandpa”, I said, running a finger through my daughter’s beautiful bronze curls. She was wearing a pale green silk dress, and matching flats. “Is that a new outfit?”, I noted, trying to make conversation.
She nodded, a grin filling her face.
“Aunt Alice got it for me yesterday. It’s for Grandpa Charlie’s party later.”
I sighed. Of course, she had to put it on two hours early to impress Jacob.
The thought made me shudder, which is odd, if you’re a vampire, like me. We’re never cold.
Nessie noticed, her chocolate brown eyes hinted me. But I pretended not to see it.
Renesmee looked as unbelievably beautiful as the first time I had held her, as a baby, if not more, but expressed it in a less childlike form now. Seeing her in “adult clothing”, the silk wrapped around her perfect, extra slender frame in a stylish way, made me a little nervous. She was almost fully matured, not only mentally, but physically. And it was hard to be prepared for all the things that would come with that new age. I’d only had five years to prepare. And though I didn’t sleep nights, it still came as a shock to me when Jacob displayed little tidbits of affection for my daughter. It was so weird to remember my blurry human days, when Jacob had done those things for me.
Just then, Edward came through the door, fashioning a jacket so he wouldn’t look too out of place in the town. In his hands were a giant box, wrapped up in silver wrapping paper and topped with a bow.
He gave me my favorite smile, and I dashed toward him like two magnets attracting. We kissed quickly, the big box in the way. He placed it on the floor gently, and sweeped me into his arms, then the same for Nessie.
He eyed her clothing.
“Alice”, he said, giving a velvety chuckle.
“Do you like my dress?”, she asked him.
“Of course. It’s beautiful.”
“What’s in the box?”, she said.
“Your grandfather’s new HD TV”, he answered.
“He’s never going to leave that old couch of his now”, I joked.
“Good thing Carlisle and Esme got him a new one”, Edward noted, smiling.
I smiled back, shaking my head.
We decided to go out and hunt for an hour, and then head over to the Cullen’s house to set up for the party. Little did I know of Alice’s upcoming vision……
Tell me what you think!

www.sunrisetide.webs.com -Read, Comment, Updates!

Views: 2789

Replies to This Discussion

loveeeee it
dude that was great!!!!!!! wheres chapter 2 though i want to read it so bad... it was like reading stephinie meyer herself lol
Thank you all so much! And chapter 2 is up there somewhere. if you can't find it, you can always go to www.sunrisetide.webs.com , which I made to make it easier to read:)
Woooow i felt the story this is sooo amazing your such a great writer u really should wright a book !
thats awesome. where is the second peace?
Chapter 33-This is a different POV- Nahuel-

Chapter 33

Nahuel’s POV

His harsh footsteps echoed nearer and nearer, closing around me.
“Nahuel, come!”, he ordered sharply as he passed me by.
Reluctantly, I followed.
We made our way through the tropical setting of the Amazon, until we reached an empty cave.
I felt his stony hand thrust me forward until we peered at each other through a new, darker light.
“What do you want from me, Joham?”
“Is that any way to talk to your father?”, he asked, unusually soft.
“You are no father to me!”, I spat back, turning my head towards the floor.
In an instant he seized my jaw with a vice-like grip, and snapped my head up towards him.
I struggled to keep my eyes fixed somewhere else; anywhere else.
“You had better begin to follow my orders, Nahuel. Your blood may not be quite as appealing as human, but it is still blood”, he murmured sickeningly into my ear.
“You value my life too much to simply dispose so swiftly of it.”
He didn’t answer, just glared my way. To me, my father’s eyes seemed a more frightening crimson than anyone else I had known.
“Listen! You will begin on your trip today and fetch me the girl.”
“What girl?”, I lied.
Joham gave an angry growl, tiger-like, then quickly quieted himself, pausing to make sure nobody had been eavesdropping.
“Why must you be so stubborn! Your sisters, they are no trouble to work with. They follow my orders. But unfortunately, it must be you who goes to get the child.”
I sighed. Joham had piled orders onto me for the past three years. Although I ultimately had no choice of the matter, I enjoyed making it difficult. It was the only sense of independence left of me.
“I suggest you start on your way now”, he spoke.
Two seconds later, he was gone.
I held out as long as possible, sitting down upon the dirt floors of the small cave.
I wished there was someone I could talk to. To engage in conversation with. My sisters had been kind to me, as long as I had followed orders. And yet, I was older than every one of them. It angered me to have no say in anything. Of course, what my fath- what Joham was doing; I didn’t want any part of it.
I wanted him dead. Every time I was forced to peer his way, I imagined his limbs torn apart, roasting silently in the fire. Such a fine way to let him die, to be defeated by such a mere substance.
He did not care for anyone but himself. Selfish fool.
He could have saved my mother.
I had seen true proof of such an instance once before. It was possible, but only for those who shared a connection, a love strong enough and powerful enough to compel them. But humans, they mean nothing to him. I have watched the horror more than once. He draws them in, fake feelings visible to someone like me. But to the humans, most humans, they only see the face. Everything else goes numb and they let themselves be drawn in by our sickening beauty.
This is how he kills them. Even when merely hunting for a quick replenish of thirst, he seems to find it amusing to lure the poor women in.
It disgusts me.
But there was no other option remaining.
He had already destroyed the most important pieces of me.
I often thought of Hulien. She alone had taught me, raised me. I had known her from the very moment I had been created, and along with that, had taken responsibility for her downfall.
Hulien was truly not a vampire. Not in my eyes. I, in fact was the one who had turned her into the very creature she despised. Not purposely, of course. If I, as a newborn child, had known of my aunt’s true nature, she would never have been tangled up in this world. She never deserved the misfortune that was placed on her, from the beginning of her venomous new life, to its contingent end.
“Nahuel!”, I heard him call once again, sharply.
I sighed.
I had no other choice. I must obey.
when r u gona write more...
Its great!! But I think the story is being told a little to fast.you should at least give more detail to the hunting.To make the reader know what is happening.Its very nice.But like i said before you should take time explaining what happens in the story.
wait im confused is this book printed or yr own version of future events cz i cont find sunrise tide?
This is my fanfiction, so it is what I determine in five years time:)
love it!

u are right...its YOUR work and you can do what ever you want to!

congrats! this is turning the best story!
you dont need a lot more detail in this save that for when you get published cuz we all know your going to be you are really great

im a mom and my son just turned 8 and wants to date and i hate it i love you how you got that about bella and edward how they want her happy but its only been 5 years :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service