The Twilight Saga

bella is a talented vampire that knows how to sing, dance and have fun. she is known as the popular perfect rich girl in a little town called forks. she is accompanied by her family called the stewarts. one day during her dance recitals, the cullens moved to forks. will she found love other than her passion? is her love strong enough to conquer her it?

i do not own half of the characters. SM does. i only own the characters that are added in this fan fic. And the polyvore.com idea came from bombonik01. please let me know what you think. comment me if you have any suggestions regarding the story. here are the first two chapters, hope you like it!!

ATTENTION!!:
okay. guys i would just like to inform to new readers that if you want to comment about anything, pls don't comment in between the chapters. pls post ur comment always on the last page because some of the chapters that i posted are missing and lost because of the late comments. i'm not blaming you guys, so please don't be mad or anything. i just wanted to make this discussion best for all you readers. thank you and god bless!

ZHAYDEL_KEEKAY

(thanks to staceycakes for this banner!)

(thanks to tomtom55liam fro this banner!)

(thanks to chelsea mariah johnson for this banner)

(thanks to brie for this banner)

oh and before you read.. i'd like to inform you that you could now easily read this story and my other stories. some readers are suggesting that i should publish my stories on fanfiction.net so that's what i did. just click here if you want to read this.

Chapter 1 Dance recital

“Hurry drew!! I’m going to be late!!” I ran in human speed across the lawn towards the gym. Ugh! I hate running so slow. It makes me even more nervous. Today is my dance recital. Well this isn’t actually my first but every time I have a dance recital, I always get so nervous. I breathe in and out. I reminded myself. It’s not like I needed air, but it’s the only method I know that calm me.
“Relax Bella. Don’t worry everybody will love you.” drew said this as he me pulled to the backstage.

Drew is my brother. He have average built, pale just like every vamp I know. And he has a blonde shaggy hair. Drew is not my brother by blood but I treat him like one. “Hey drew, what time mom and the others are coming?” I asked nervously.

“Um... I don’t know maybe, before the show starts. Duh?!!” humph! He said as he raises one of his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes at him. He is sometimes annoying.

After I got ready, the emcee started to introduce us. If I my heart is still beating, I swear it’s going to burst right out of my chest. After fidgeting for 20 minutes, my name was called. I went into the stage and started my ballet/hip hop dance. Drew was the one who thought of that idea.

The music was able to relax my body. I really love this song, Single Ladies by Beyonce’. Drew put a touch of his orchestra skills on the music by remixing my cd with some of his compositions. The crowd applauded when I was over. I’m kinda used to it though, the standing ovations, bouquets flying everywhere. I just want to have fun.

I saw my family sitting at the back row. Zon waved at me while the others just smile. I smile at them in return. I went directly to my dressing room to change. My teachers congratulated me, unexpectedly, Gail, my other brother came in with a bouquet of red roses.

“Congratulations lil sis. Your dance was awesome!! The people watched you with their mouths open. It was so hilarious.” His booming laugh surrounded my room.
I smack him in his head. “Stop it!” Gail is an annoying yet funny type of brother. He’s always there to make fun of me. Well every brother is. There was a silent knock.
“Oh mom!!”I run towards zon to catch her adoring hug.

Zon is the leader of our coven. We kinda treat her as our mom. She’s always there whenever you needed support and advice. She was the one who created us. She works as a doctor. I really admired her because of her self control and her passion to help others that needed her. “Bella you were great!!” she hugged me even tighter.
“Congrats Bella!!” Gleb and Quinn both came in.
“Well thanks guys. Where’s drew??” everyone looked at zon. “Guys?”
Zon was first to speak “there are other vampires that watched your show so drew was the one who entertained them.” she looked at me assuringly.
“Well then come on let’s meet them.” They all nodded.
Zon was explaining about the vampires on the way home.

“I don’t know anything about them yet, but drew was the one who meet up with them. They will be visiting us, so guys please behave, okay?” Gail, gleb and I just laugh at her.
Zon and Quinn looked at the three of us murderously.
“Don’t worry zon, I will make sure that there will be nothing to worry about.” Quinn reassured zon.

Gail snorted. “Yah like that’s gonna happen.”

“I mean it.” Zon said in her motherly tone.

“Yes, mom.” We all said.
When we came to house we saw a Volvo parked in front.
We went out all at the same time, all have wondering faces.

I heard drew’s voice “there home. Just wait till you see Bella.” I was surprised. I didn’t know that I will be a topic. I looked at zon curiously.

“They really wanted to meet you because they were amazed by your dance.” She smiled at me.
All I can say was “oh okay”
Drew opened the door for us.

Chapter 2 a new dimension

“Hey” drew greeted me.
I hugged him. “So how was the recital?”
I looked at him confused. “Didn’t you watch the show?”
He looked at me apologetically. “Sorry I didn’t, I have things to do.” He motioned his head towards our guest. “I see.”

There are five vampires sitting in the couch. They smiled at me, I just smiled back.
“Well hello, welcome to forks.” Zon said.
“Thank you.” The bronzed haired guy said.
“May I introduce you to my family, I am marizon by the way, but you can call me zon. This is Quinn, Gleb, Gail, and Bella.” Pointing at each one of us. “And I think you’ve all met drew.” They all nodded.
We all said hi to them. The bronze haired guy spoke again.
“It’s nice to meet you all. I am Edward. This is my sister Alice” pointing to a pixie like girl with deep black, cropped short hair pointing in all directions.
“Hi” Alice said. Then she hugged me, I hugged her back. “We are going to be great friends.” she said. I just smiled at her. She went back beside Edward.

“This is Rosalie, Emmett, and jasper” Edward continued.

Rosalie has golden blonde hair. She looked like a goddess, with her beautiful figure and a very confident face. She smiled at me. Emmett was big muscled guy with brown hair. He looked like Gail, just bigger. Jasper has honey blonde hair, tall and slender but till muscular.
“Hey Bella congrats by the way, I love your dance! Can you please teach me how to do it?!!”Alice said.
“Yeah sure” as Alice and me make our own conversation, the others did too. Emmett, jasper, drew, and Gail talked about sports and other guy stuff while Rosalie, Quinn and gleb went to hunt. And Edward and zon talked about the other two members of their coven that will visit us. Sometimes I caught Edward glancing at me.

I just smiled at him, don’t want to embarrass our guests. Well actually I want to. He’s expression was the funniest thing I’ve seen. I hope he doesn’t have someone else yet. Holy crap! What am I thinking? I just met the guy. I can’t just walk up to him, and tell him I love him. Oh wait. Did I say I love him? No way! Erase, erase, erase!

I shook my head. Alice keeps on babbling about shopping trips and some family facts about them.

What I learned so far, they are also vegetarians. They also have unique powers like us. Edward is a mind reader; Alice can see the future and jasper can control the emotions.

Suddenly Alice asks me a question. “Bella I was wondering, how come Edward couldn’t hear your family’s thoughts when we went to your recital?”

“Actually, that’s because of my power. I am a shield.” I told her glumly.

“Are you the only one who has a power in your family?” curiosity burning in her eyes.

“Actually Zon can heal any sick people while Quinn makes the time stop and Gail controls the weather.” She looked amazed.
“Really? She can heal people?? She should meet Carlisle, but he’s working at the hospital right now.”

“Carlisle?”

“Yeah he is our father and the leader of our coven. Oh and esme, she is Carlisle’s wife. She stays home while the five of us goes to school.”

Wow. Big family.

“Well that’s good, because zon is also a doctor. And since Quinn and gleb have work,
you and your siblings can...” Alice cut me off.
“Hangout together!” how did she?...oh yeah psychic

She’s very happy about the idea of us girls shopping together in Port Angeles. I really hate shopping, Quinn always drag me to different stores and always dress me up like a freaking Barbie doll. Ugh! So much for being a vampire, when you can’t have freedom. I’m really frustrated from all the nerve wrecking events this day.

When Carlisle and esme came to visit, we introduced ourselves again. As they make their way up to whole new conversations, I excused myself to the dance room to have a little relaxation. When I dance, it relaxes my mind. It’s very peaceful. Just me and the dance floor. When the song changed to my immortal by evanescence, there was a silent knock.

It was Edward.

I was shocked. I didn’t know what to say. What does he want?

“Hey”

I couldn’t say anything so I just nodded. He smiled at me. I crooked smile that took my breath away, if that was possible.

“Don’t worry I’m just going to watch. Your dancing amazes me.”

What? Is that for real? I amazed him. “Thanks”

I continued my dancing. Twisting and twirling around. The soul of music and the message of the song took me to another dimension. I went back to reality when someone clapped their hands. I was surprised Edward was still here. Usually when I danced like that, my family went out of this room. Maybe because they knew that I’m not with them at the moment. He walks across the room in human pace towards me. I just stood there confused at the same time shocked.

“That was the loveliest dance I have ever seen in my existence.”

What??!! I don’t know what to say. No one has ever said those things to me. I just stood there, still shocked with my mouth open.

He chuckled, and then put his hand under my chin to slowly close my mouth. I must look like an idiot! I can’t believe it. I lower my head to hide the embarrassment. I didn’t realize that his hand is still holding my chin. I took a glance at him. I was locked in his gaze. His beautiful golden eyes are dazzling. Its like filled with thousand diamonds and stars.
He smiled at me thoughtfully.
“When you were dancing, it’s like you’re in another dimension. And I didn’t know how but I think I was sucked in the black hole you were creating. Like a force, that wants me to be with you.” Those words that he let out, makes me want to hug him and kiss his mesmerizing lips.

I was happy.

Suddenly his smile turned into a frown. Maybe because of my face, I checked my mouth if it was still open. Whew! It’s a good thing it’s not; I would really look like a total idiot if I did. I rearrange my features. Then said

“Thank you, I don’t know what to say actually. No one has ever said that to me in my existence.” I smiled at him brightly.

His face lit up, and then became irritated. I suddenly heard voices.

“Nice one Bella!! Way the go to ruin the moment by looking like an idiot!” drew exclaimed.
Gleb and Gail started to whistle while jasper and Emmett was rolling on the floor laughing. What’s so funny?

That made me furious. I controlled my anger as much as possible. I didn’t want to make a scene. Edward frowned beside me.

Then gleb shouted “hey Bella! Look what I got!”

Gleb was waving a picture of me in a shocked expression with my mouth hanging open.

That’s it!!! I launched at them.

pls comment me!!

links to the pages:
chapter 3 rumors & chapter 4 the big scene
chapter 5 clarifications
chapter 6 dance practices
chapter 7 the race
chapter 8 jealousy
chapter 9 Baltimore
chapter 10 the streets part 1
part 2
part 3
chapter 11 my past
chapter 12 the visit 
chapter 13 the ball
chapter 14 the news
chapter 15 the surprise
chapter 16 my sweet revenge
chapter 17 the dance
chapter 18 revenge, bloodshed and coming back 
chapter 19 love at first smell?
chapter 20 karaoke night!! part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
chapter 21 cleansing
chapter 22 weirdest flight ever!!!
chapter 23 the cullen isle part 1
part 2
part 3
Chapter 24 crazy fashions, crazy vampires
chapter 25 Forkwarts?
chapter 26 a destined fairytale
chapter 27 it's all good!!
chapter 28 jealous? omg, yes! 
Chapter 30 the man who made it all happen
Chapter 31 The comeback of family crazy time 
chapter 34 our fisrt and last big concert
Chapter 35 This is it!

Views: 5251

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

WRITE MORE PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT!! BUT!!! BUT!!!! BUT I NEED MORE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

PLEASE??????????????????????????
hey guys!! here's the next chapter!! again, hope you like it!! it took me awhile but here it is!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11 my past

Bella’s POV

I was really having a nervous breakdown… yah like that’s possible. I really don’t know how to tell him. Well it’s not that bad but the memory still hurts. I opened my eyes, I saw his worried expression. I took a deep breath. Well here goes nothing…

“Edward, I know that we’re only going out for about a week or so, but I really think it’s time for us to get to know each other more. And I know that someday we’ll probably have this conversation so….” I looked down, I really don’t know if I can explain him everything.

“Bella” he pulled my face up so I was facing him. He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand then said “of course I’d be glad to know everything about you, who wouldn’t? And no matter how difficult the situation is, I will understand. Just tell me my love, what has been bothering you?” he said full of love and concern.

“Edward, you probably heard my friend’s thoughts about how I reacted at the club earlier and I don’t want to hide anything from you. So let me tell you a little story about my past. I was born in charms city, Baltimore. I was born on April 17, 1719. I have brown eyes and curly brown hair. My mother is Renee swan and my father is Charlie swan. I have 3 brothers. Their names are Nathaniel, Ricardo and Thomas. All of them are married and living with their own family and since I’m the youngest I’m staying with my mom and dad. On May 13, 1736, my parents decided to have a family reunion; I met my brothers and their family. It was the happiest day of my life because our family set aside their differences and gathered in that very day. When my parents and I are walking home, five men blocked our way. My father, of course, protected us and fought them, but unfortunately they stabbed him. I and my mother cried for help but no one came.” I took another unnecessary deep breath. Edward hugged me tighter. He kissed my forehead while rubbing my arm in comfort. I relaxed a little then continue…

“I saw my father died in front of me. His lifeless body all beaten up and broken. The men dragged both my mother and I in a dark alley, my mom was pleading to let us go and to take whatever they want. I fought and struggled as my mom called my name. I heard ripping of clothes and a few breaking of bones. My mom called my name again then the screaming stopped. I can’t see or hear anything except my continuous cries for help and three men laughing evilly. When the moonlight shines at our direction, I saw my mom inches away, eyes open with one hand reaching out to me and the other wrapped around her waist. Her face was covered in blood and sweat. Me, thinking that she is still alive reached out to touch her cold body. I called out her name and tried to tell her to wake up but unfortunately there was no response. I cried at the pain in my heart while cradling my mother’s lifeless body in my shaking arms. The moonlight shines again, then in front of me, five men laughing at the scene upon them. I saw all of their faces, and at that same moment, I vowed that I will do everything in my power to escape and get revenge at them. I gently put my mother’s body aside and faced them. I looked around to see any sign of exit. I saw a little opening at the back of the five demons. I ran as fast as I can to escape but one man grabbed my hair and slammed my head at the wall. I can feel the blood as it covered my face. I crawled helplessly away from them. They started beating my breaking every bone in my body. I screamed in agony and in pain. The last thing I remember was a flash of light. At first I thought I was dead, but when I felt the agonizing pain I started to tousle around. After what seems like days, I woke up. Then I met Zon and drew. They explained to me what happened and what I am. At that time, all I ever think about was killing the five demons that ruined my life. I told them what I wanted to do so they helped me. I killed all five of them but I never drank their blood. Even though it seems ridiculous, I don’t want to poison my body with their disgusting blood. And ever since that night, I told zon and drew that I never wanted to kill any human. Zon and I started researching about different ways to survive. About a hundred years had past we heard about some vampires drinking blood out of the animals and on that day forward, we changed our family perspective. Our family grew eventually, when me and drew were about to head home from hunting, we heard a girl screaming out of pain. We hurriedly ran to her. I saw Quinn being attacked by bears. She was losing a lot of blood so we went to zon for help. She tried to cure her wounds but it’s healing slowly so zon turned her. Eventually Quinn met Gleb. She saved him from a building that is on fire. I know it seems impossible but Quinn managed to get out of that burning building without getting hurt. Quinn bit gleb in order to save his life. And from that day they fell in love. Gail was saved by me; I saved him from a car accident. He was loosing so much blood and I don’t have time to call zon at the hospital so I bit him.” I looked up to see Edward’s face.

“Bella, thank you for sharing me your past and some of your family’s past. And really, I truly appreciate your honesty to Me.” he grabbed my face cradling it in his hands. I looked at his golden black eyes. When did he last hunt? We should better hunt tomorrow. I was pulled out of my thoughts when he asked me

“Bella, I wanted to ask you something. If it’s too much to answer then I respect you, I’m just not used to see you so upset and in pain” he said. I felt his nervousness.

“What is it Edward? And of course I’ll answer you what ever it is” I looked at him curiously.

“Bella, at the club why are you so upset after your conversation with drake?”

Oh. I totally forgot about that. That’s the reason why I’m telling him my past! Oh silly me… I took another unnecessary deep breath.
“Oh, sorry totally forgot ‘bout that. You probably think that I have an ex boyfriend huh?”

He nodded weakly. I laughed at his expression.

“Don’t worry, there isn’t. You see, when my family moved here a year ago, there’s a purpose. I wanted relive the good memories of my past. A lot of things have changed here but still I wanted to, my family has been having a conversation about their family tree so I told them that I wanted to do a little research. I found out that I’m the only swan girl in our family up until now. The wives of my relatives are not included officially because they are not in our bloodline. I also realized that our family name is still alive. There’s this one family that lived here. I tracked them down to get to know them and to protect them, but apparently that was the biggest mistake in my whole existence.” I sobbed tearlessly at Edward’s chest while he comforts me.

“Bella if this is too much for you, I’ll understand if you stop now. I won’t force you to do anything that can hurt you physically or emotionally.” He said full of concern. I shook my head in disagreement.

“No, I want to continue… When I met this family, they are really kind and sweet. The father’s name is George and the mother’s name is Kate. They have two sons, Robert and Manuel. Robert is seventeen years old while Manuel is thirteen. I was really glad that I finally met three of my great grandsons. I was so happy; Robert and I became good friends. He invited me to different parties and that’s when drew and I became members of ‘the streets’. He introduced me to his best friend, drake. We all hang out at the club every weekend. Drake and I got closer and he became one my best human guy friend. Then after a month or so, an incident happened, Robert went to the mall to hang out with his friends, as always I protected him and watched him from afar. He was about to cross the road when a car was about to hit him. I quickly snatched him right out of the way, and from that day, he started to get suspicious about me. A few weeks had past I never talked to him for the reason that he might know what I truly am. I was walking home when Robert came to me, he figured out everything. He knew that I am a vampire. At first, I thought he’s afraid of me but he never showed any sign of it. I told him that I’m his greatest grand mother and I’m here to protect him. We became closer that people thought we’re a couple. Even though we aren’t, we just agreed whatever the people say. One afternoon, I told him that I’m going hunting so he better stay home but unfortunately he didn’t. I was about to go to his house when I smelled a vampire near by. I was afraid that Robert and his family might get hurt so I went to investigate. Then on a nearby ally, the vampire scent is getting stronger and so is the human blood. That blood seems familiar to me, and then it hit me. It’s Robert’s scent. I ran as fast as I can, when I saw the scene before me, I was stopped dead in my tracks. Robert’s lifeless body was lying on the ground, eyes open with blood everywhere. Both of his legs are angled differently and his body is full of bruises. I cradled him while screaming in agony. I feel so useless; I can’t even save him from what I am. The guilt is eating my insides and I just feel like I wanted to die.

I noticed that there’s a piece of parchment clinging in his right hand. I opened it and red the small inscription. It says that Robert died because he knows too much about our world. Then at the bottom of the paper, the volutri leaders signed.”

I was shaking in anger and in guilt that I hadn’t notice Edward was doing the same. His eyes are full of anger and disgust. I pulled away from him, knowing that he probably hates me and feel sick falling in love with a murderer. I ran at the farthest corner of the room. I hugged my legs and while murmuring to myself that I’m a murderer. I didn’t notice that Edward got up off the bed then walked to me in human pace. He’ll probably just scream at me and tell me that he’ll leave me. I sighed. From the very start, I already knew I am not good enough for him. He was kind hearted and perfect while I’m the most disgusting person in this world. Edward sat beside me while putting his arm around my shoulder.

“Bella, I’m not angry at you. It’s just that the volturi, I can’t believe they did this without even having a trial. They usually do this by calling the defendant and try to hear his or her purpose for doing it. I’m so sorry if you misunderstood my expression.” He looked at me sincerely.

Ah man! This is even worst than screaming and leaving me. I can’t bear this. Maybe he’s just doing it as an act of pity towards me. I sobbed again; he pulled me closer and whispering things that can calm me.

“Edward… you don’t have ….to…do this…if…you hate…me…I’ll under~” I tried to tell him in between my sobs but he silenced me by putting his soft lips to mine. I pulled away instantly. I didn’t deserve him. I should suffer. I closed my eyes taking in all the possibilities that he might leave me and never come back.

“Bella, of course I don’t hate you. How could you even think that? I will never do anything that will make you suffer. No matter what your past is, I don’t care. All I care is you, with me, right here, right now. Bella, everyone knows that it’s not your fault why things like these happen. You can’t save everyone. But there’s one thing you should know. I love you, forever. And I’ll make sure that whatever that may come between us, I will always and forever, will love you.” I signed in relief at the fact that he don’t hate me and that he love me but I will never got over the things that I did to Robert and his family.

Edward carried me to the bed and tucked me in. even though I can’t sleep it really is nice. He kissed my forehead and my nose, down to my cheeks and then to my lips. We kissed passionately. We spent hours talking about his past and the life after he became a vampire. It’s really awkward; I’m 182 years older than him. We laughed at this fact, but who cares; as long as we’re together nothing can come between us.

I didn’t realize that the sun was setting and there’s a start of a new day. The sun shines through the window, I was dazzled. It was the first time that I saw Edward’s skin sparkle. It’s like you’re in front of a god that makes you obey everything he wanted you to do. I starred at him, still dumbfounded at the beauty in front of me. He chuckled, and then Alice came barging in our room.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
comments are appreciated!!! i'll explain the rest of the story of bella's past in the next chapter. thanks for reading!!!
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!! please keep writing!!!!! poor Bella. I feel so sad!!! Great Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Chapter!!!! Can't wait for more!!!!!
i loveeeeeeeeee itttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool past she hav
i feel so bad fr bella.
how sad can it be loseing ur mothe and father,then finding ur brother just to know the volteri killed him.
way to go alice for ruining the moment.lol
post soon. :D
yah i know it's really sad, cause i experienced it but i didn't lose both, just my dad. so anyway, (before i cry) just wait for more to find out what alice wants. thanks for ur comment!
ome that was very good i cant wait for more zhaydel_keekay :D
omg plz write more it was so great!!
wow, i liked that chapter (:

xxxxxxx
i love it write more when u have time

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service