The Twilight Saga

bella is a talented vampire that knows how to sing, dance and have fun. she is known as the popular perfect rich girl in a little town called forks. she is accompanied by her family called the stewarts. one day during her dance recitals, the cullens moved to forks. will she found love other than her passion? is her love strong enough to conquer her it?

i do not own half of the characters. SM does. i only own the characters that are added in this fan fic. And the polyvore.com idea came from bombonik01. please let me know what you think. comment me if you have any suggestions regarding the story. here are the first two chapters, hope you like it!!

ATTENTION!!:
okay. guys i would just like to inform to new readers that if you want to comment about anything, pls don't comment in between the chapters. pls post ur comment always on the last page because some of the chapters that i posted are missing and lost because of the late comments. i'm not blaming you guys, so please don't be mad or anything. i just wanted to make this discussion best for all you readers. thank you and god bless!

ZHAYDEL_KEEKAY

(thanks to staceycakes for this banner!)

(thanks to tomtom55liam fro this banner!)

(thanks to chelsea mariah johnson for this banner)

(thanks to brie for this banner)

oh and before you read.. i'd like to inform you that you could now easily read this story and my other stories. some readers are suggesting that i should publish my stories on fanfiction.net so that's what i did. just click here if you want to read this.

Chapter 1 Dance recital

“Hurry drew!! I’m going to be late!!” I ran in human speed across the lawn towards the gym. Ugh! I hate running so slow. It makes me even more nervous. Today is my dance recital. Well this isn’t actually my first but every time I have a dance recital, I always get so nervous. I breathe in and out. I reminded myself. It’s not like I needed air, but it’s the only method I know that calm me.
“Relax Bella. Don’t worry everybody will love you.” drew said this as he me pulled to the backstage.

Drew is my brother. He have average built, pale just like every vamp I know. And he has a blonde shaggy hair. Drew is not my brother by blood but I treat him like one. “Hey drew, what time mom and the others are coming?” I asked nervously.

“Um... I don’t know maybe, before the show starts. Duh?!!” humph! He said as he raises one of his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes at him. He is sometimes annoying.

After I got ready, the emcee started to introduce us. If I my heart is still beating, I swear it’s going to burst right out of my chest. After fidgeting for 20 minutes, my name was called. I went into the stage and started my ballet/hip hop dance. Drew was the one who thought of that idea.

The music was able to relax my body. I really love this song, Single Ladies by Beyonce’. Drew put a touch of his orchestra skills on the music by remixing my cd with some of his compositions. The crowd applauded when I was over. I’m kinda used to it though, the standing ovations, bouquets flying everywhere. I just want to have fun.

I saw my family sitting at the back row. Zon waved at me while the others just smile. I smile at them in return. I went directly to my dressing room to change. My teachers congratulated me, unexpectedly, Gail, my other brother came in with a bouquet of red roses.

“Congratulations lil sis. Your dance was awesome!! The people watched you with their mouths open. It was so hilarious.” His booming laugh surrounded my room.
I smack him in his head. “Stop it!” Gail is an annoying yet funny type of brother. He’s always there to make fun of me. Well every brother is. There was a silent knock.
“Oh mom!!”I run towards zon to catch her adoring hug.

Zon is the leader of our coven. We kinda treat her as our mom. She’s always there whenever you needed support and advice. She was the one who created us. She works as a doctor. I really admired her because of her self control and her passion to help others that needed her. “Bella you were great!!” she hugged me even tighter.
“Congrats Bella!!” Gleb and Quinn both came in.
“Well thanks guys. Where’s drew??” everyone looked at zon. “Guys?”
Zon was first to speak “there are other vampires that watched your show so drew was the one who entertained them.” she looked at me assuringly.
“Well then come on let’s meet them.” They all nodded.
Zon was explaining about the vampires on the way home.

“I don’t know anything about them yet, but drew was the one who meet up with them. They will be visiting us, so guys please behave, okay?” Gail, gleb and I just laugh at her.
Zon and Quinn looked at the three of us murderously.
“Don’t worry zon, I will make sure that there will be nothing to worry about.” Quinn reassured zon.

Gail snorted. “Yah like that’s gonna happen.”

“I mean it.” Zon said in her motherly tone.

“Yes, mom.” We all said.
When we came to house we saw a Volvo parked in front.
We went out all at the same time, all have wondering faces.

I heard drew’s voice “there home. Just wait till you see Bella.” I was surprised. I didn’t know that I will be a topic. I looked at zon curiously.

“They really wanted to meet you because they were amazed by your dance.” She smiled at me.
All I can say was “oh okay”
Drew opened the door for us.

Chapter 2 a new dimension

“Hey” drew greeted me.
I hugged him. “So how was the recital?”
I looked at him confused. “Didn’t you watch the show?”
He looked at me apologetically. “Sorry I didn’t, I have things to do.” He motioned his head towards our guest. “I see.”

There are five vampires sitting in the couch. They smiled at me, I just smiled back.
“Well hello, welcome to forks.” Zon said.
“Thank you.” The bronzed haired guy said.
“May I introduce you to my family, I am marizon by the way, but you can call me zon. This is Quinn, Gleb, Gail, and Bella.” Pointing at each one of us. “And I think you’ve all met drew.” They all nodded.
We all said hi to them. The bronze haired guy spoke again.
“It’s nice to meet you all. I am Edward. This is my sister Alice” pointing to a pixie like girl with deep black, cropped short hair pointing in all directions.
“Hi” Alice said. Then she hugged me, I hugged her back. “We are going to be great friends.” she said. I just smiled at her. She went back beside Edward.

“This is Rosalie, Emmett, and jasper” Edward continued.

Rosalie has golden blonde hair. She looked like a goddess, with her beautiful figure and a very confident face. She smiled at me. Emmett was big muscled guy with brown hair. He looked like Gail, just bigger. Jasper has honey blonde hair, tall and slender but till muscular.
“Hey Bella congrats by the way, I love your dance! Can you please teach me how to do it?!!”Alice said.
“Yeah sure” as Alice and me make our own conversation, the others did too. Emmett, jasper, drew, and Gail talked about sports and other guy stuff while Rosalie, Quinn and gleb went to hunt. And Edward and zon talked about the other two members of their coven that will visit us. Sometimes I caught Edward glancing at me.

I just smiled at him, don’t want to embarrass our guests. Well actually I want to. He’s expression was the funniest thing I’ve seen. I hope he doesn’t have someone else yet. Holy crap! What am I thinking? I just met the guy. I can’t just walk up to him, and tell him I love him. Oh wait. Did I say I love him? No way! Erase, erase, erase!

I shook my head. Alice keeps on babbling about shopping trips and some family facts about them.

What I learned so far, they are also vegetarians. They also have unique powers like us. Edward is a mind reader; Alice can see the future and jasper can control the emotions.

Suddenly Alice asks me a question. “Bella I was wondering, how come Edward couldn’t hear your family’s thoughts when we went to your recital?”

“Actually, that’s because of my power. I am a shield.” I told her glumly.

“Are you the only one who has a power in your family?” curiosity burning in her eyes.

“Actually Zon can heal any sick people while Quinn makes the time stop and Gail controls the weather.” She looked amazed.
“Really? She can heal people?? She should meet Carlisle, but he’s working at the hospital right now.”

“Carlisle?”

“Yeah he is our father and the leader of our coven. Oh and esme, she is Carlisle’s wife. She stays home while the five of us goes to school.”

Wow. Big family.

“Well that’s good, because zon is also a doctor. And since Quinn and gleb have work,
you and your siblings can...” Alice cut me off.
“Hangout together!” how did she?...oh yeah psychic

She’s very happy about the idea of us girls shopping together in Port Angeles. I really hate shopping, Quinn always drag me to different stores and always dress me up like a freaking Barbie doll. Ugh! So much for being a vampire, when you can’t have freedom. I’m really frustrated from all the nerve wrecking events this day.

When Carlisle and esme came to visit, we introduced ourselves again. As they make their way up to whole new conversations, I excused myself to the dance room to have a little relaxation. When I dance, it relaxes my mind. It’s very peaceful. Just me and the dance floor. When the song changed to my immortal by evanescence, there was a silent knock.

It was Edward.

I was shocked. I didn’t know what to say. What does he want?

“Hey”

I couldn’t say anything so I just nodded. He smiled at me. I crooked smile that took my breath away, if that was possible.

“Don’t worry I’m just going to watch. Your dancing amazes me.”

What? Is that for real? I amazed him. “Thanks”

I continued my dancing. Twisting and twirling around. The soul of music and the message of the song took me to another dimension. I went back to reality when someone clapped their hands. I was surprised Edward was still here. Usually when I danced like that, my family went out of this room. Maybe because they knew that I’m not with them at the moment. He walks across the room in human pace towards me. I just stood there confused at the same time shocked.

“That was the loveliest dance I have ever seen in my existence.”

What??!! I don’t know what to say. No one has ever said those things to me. I just stood there, still shocked with my mouth open.

He chuckled, and then put his hand under my chin to slowly close my mouth. I must look like an idiot! I can’t believe it. I lower my head to hide the embarrassment. I didn’t realize that his hand is still holding my chin. I took a glance at him. I was locked in his gaze. His beautiful golden eyes are dazzling. Its like filled with thousand diamonds and stars.
He smiled at me thoughtfully.
“When you were dancing, it’s like you’re in another dimension. And I didn’t know how but I think I was sucked in the black hole you were creating. Like a force, that wants me to be with you.” Those words that he let out, makes me want to hug him and kiss his mesmerizing lips.

I was happy.

Suddenly his smile turned into a frown. Maybe because of my face, I checked my mouth if it was still open. Whew! It’s a good thing it’s not; I would really look like a total idiot if I did. I rearrange my features. Then said

“Thank you, I don’t know what to say actually. No one has ever said that to me in my existence.” I smiled at him brightly.

His face lit up, and then became irritated. I suddenly heard voices.

“Nice one Bella!! Way the go to ruin the moment by looking like an idiot!” drew exclaimed.
Gleb and Gail started to whistle while jasper and Emmett was rolling on the floor laughing. What’s so funny?

That made me furious. I controlled my anger as much as possible. I didn’t want to make a scene. Edward frowned beside me.

Then gleb shouted “hey Bella! Look what I got!”

Gleb was waving a picture of me in a shocked expression with my mouth hanging open.

That’s it!!! I launched at them.

pls comment me!!

links to the pages:
chapter 3 rumors & chapter 4 the big scene
chapter 5 clarifications
chapter 6 dance practices
chapter 7 the race
chapter 8 jealousy
chapter 9 Baltimore
chapter 10 the streets part 1
part 2
part 3
chapter 11 my past
chapter 12 the visit 
chapter 13 the ball
chapter 14 the news
chapter 15 the surprise
chapter 16 my sweet revenge
chapter 17 the dance
chapter 18 revenge, bloodshed and coming back 
chapter 19 love at first smell?
chapter 20 karaoke night!! part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
chapter 21 cleansing
chapter 22 weirdest flight ever!!!
chapter 23 the cullen isle part 1
part 2
part 3
Chapter 24 crazy fashions, crazy vampires
chapter 25 Forkwarts?
chapter 26 a destined fairytale
chapter 27 it's all good!!
chapter 28 jealous? omg, yes! 
Chapter 30 the man who made it all happen
Chapter 31 The comeback of family crazy time 
chapter 34 our fisrt and last big concert
Chapter 35 This is it!

Views: 5263

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

thanks!!!
i'm so sorry for ending it...but i think it will be worth it...and i might post the chapter in a few days because i have a lot in mind right now, can't decide what crazy stuff my characters will do. pls wait and thanks for your comment..
awwww

i'm glad to hear it!! thanks...
i like your story
wrie more please
=]
omee! i love this story!!! :DDDDD
write more soon
..hi..! I really(100x)LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................
When will you post the next chapters??.....I can't wait to read your story..I LOVE IT..!Take care..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnks! i'll be awhile for me to post the next chapter, it is so long a have to split it in parts so i'll post part 1 of the next chapter in a few hours or days. i hope you understand and i'm glad i have another reader...welcome!!!!
amazing. we will be waiting for the next chapter!!!!
You've got that right. We will be waiting, impatiently, but waiting! 'Specially me!
here's the next chapter's first part...i hope you guuys enjoy this and i hope you could share some of your ideas for my fic. enjoy and comment about the outfits and the songs...and special thanks to ash G. for giving me song ideas...you rock!!!

Chapter 20 karaoke night!! Part 1

After Alice’s announcement, Edward and I decided to go to the one place where we can both have our special time together. The meadow. Our meadow.

We lay down on the grass just staring into each other’s eyes. I snuggled closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as my head rested on his chest. He kissed my head and started drawing circles on my shoulder with his finger. He took a deep breath.

“Bella, you know I love you, right?” I smiled

“Not as much as I love you…” I pecked his lips and I sighed in contentment.

“Bella, about your birthday, I was wondering what you would like, as a gift?” he asked cautiously. I rolled my eyes and lie on my stomach and supported my weight with my elbows.

“Edward, my birthday will be in two months, you can’t actually worry about it now, can you? And I don’t need any gifts, as long as you’re here with me, it will be the best gift anyone has ever given to me.” I looked at him sincerely and kissed him playfully and pulled away instantly receiving a cute pout from Edward. I laughed at him; I saw he looked like he was dazzled and I had to hide a smile.

I leaned forward and found our lips inches away. Edward’s eyes widened and his lips slightly parted. I brushed my lips lightly at his perfect jaw and breathe in his scent. I felt light headed that instant and I noticed Edward’s breathing picked up and his eyes tightly shut. I giggled silently. I lightly kissed his neck which made him shiver. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt then I heard him moaned. My head snapped up looking shocked. Did he just moaned?

I continued unbuttoning his shirt slowly while kissing his exposed skin. Instantly, his eyes shot open and his hands stopped my hands. I looked up at his tortured face.

“B-Bella…what do you think your doing?” I couldn’t hide my giggles when he stuttered.

“What do you think I’m doing?” I whispered in his ear with a seductive voice. He, again, shivered. I smiled internally. Edward took unnecessary breaths then said in a small voice

“Are you...Are you trying to s-seduce me?” he asked nervously. I laughed at his expression.

“Yup! Is it working?” I started kissing his neck, behind his ear, his jaw but never his lips. I heard him groan. “Yes, very.” He replied breathlessly. “And you’re making it difficult for me to control myself.” He said with the same small voice.

I smirked at him while he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I kissed his forehead then traveled down to his nose and to his cheek. I lightly brushed my lips in his, I heard him groaned again in frustration. I smiled but I was caught off guard when Edward’s soft lips attacked mine. He kissed me to a different level that I would never imagine. His kisses are urgent and full of lust and desire. I pulled away from him gently and smiled brightly down to him. He frowned at me.

“We need to go to school, its Friday, remember?” I asked looking smug.

“Screw school! I want to be with you now.” He pulled me closer but I shook my head.

“Edward is that you? Are you the Edward that says that we need to take things slow and said he’s not ready for being physically intimate?” I asked raising an eyebrow. He looked slightly annoyed then helped me up.

“Ugh!!! I swear Bella; you’ll be the death of me…” I laughed out loud then shouted

“Catch me if you can!!!!” our laughter surrounded the forest as we both ran to the car.

Edward dropped me home as he went to his house to change. I entered my room to find an impatient Quinn pacing back and forth.

“Quinn! Stop it; you’re making a hole on my carpet.” I said as I changed my clothes. She handed me my outfit and looked at it in disgust. It was a gray strapless dress with light random prints on it and glittered pumps. (bella's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/bella_karaoke/set?id=9459873)

“If you’re not wearing it, I won’t buy you the latest chuck Taylor, you know…the limited edition?” she said smugly. I groaned loudly and grabbed the freakin’ outfit and changed. She did my hair and put some make up. As I walked down the stairs, I was surprised to see Alice and Rosalie smiling brightly at me.

“Hey Bella!” they both said.

“Um…hey! Where’s Edward?” I asked.

“Ohh...we decided to pick you up instead of him. You know, for us to have some girl bonding?” Rosalie said while Alice nodded eagerly.

“Okay!” I replied enthusiastically.

“Nice outfit!” Alice squealed. I looked at her outfit and I’ll say it suites her petite figure. She’s wearing a bright pink sleeveless top and a denim pleated skirt with bright pink pumps and colorful accessories. (alice's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alice_karaoke/set?id=9459877)

“Wow Alice, I didn't know that cute can be sexy” I said while winking.

On the other hand, I looked at Rosalie and I think my self esteem instantly lowered with her white fitted top that shows her curves perfectly and gray denim mini skirt. She wore black ankle boots with black accessories. (rosalie's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/rosalie_karaoke/set?id=9459888)

“Rose, I think every guy in school will faint when they see you!” I squealed. Rose laughed.

“Thanks Bella, and by the way, I think Edward’s eyes are going to pop out when he see you” she said while wriggling her eyebrows playfully.

The three of us squealed in excitement and said our good byes as we stepped outside. We climbed in Rosalie’s convertible and headed to school. She inserted a CD then the song ‘bad girl’ by the pussycat dolls blasted out of the speakers. Alice, Rosalie and I danced and sang on our seats. When few cars passed, humans would stare at us like we were crazy but we don’t care, as long as we’re having fun, that’s all that mattered.

The three of us took turns in singing every stanza of the song.

Rosalie:
“I guess you know I’m bad, bad
I got a problem, I need you to promise

Rosalie sang at the top of her bell voice and dance at the beat while driving.

Alice:
Shopaholics why they call ‘em my addiction, my prescription,
Gimme shoes and give me bags
How much you want I need ‘em bad

Rose and I laughed loudly earning glances from the cars passing buy. Alice grinned as she sang and dancing on her seat at the back.

Bella:
All them girls be checking my bags
Buy it they be wanting my swag
I guess you know I’m Bad (Bad)

The three of us sang the chorus, we sounded like a world class choir singing with perfect melody.

What a bad little girl I am
I got a problem (bad bad)
I need you to promise (bad bad)
I need you to promise
(bad bad bad bad bad bad) Bad

Rose turned up the music and her car started bouncing from all of our dancing and jumping on our butts (mostly Alice)

I got a problem (bad bad)
I need you to promise (bad bad)
I need you to promise
(bad bad bad bad bad bad)

When the school came into view, rose turned down the music a bit as the students frantically snapped their heads at our direction. We laughed at their envious and horrified faces. We parked the car between Edward’s Volvo and Gail’s truck.

The three of us hopped off the car gracefully while lifting up our sun glasses to our heads like a headband and walked towards Emmett, Japer and Edward who’s leaning at the Volvo with huge eyes mouth’s hanging open. Giggles erupted from the three of us and I seem to notice that not only our family was looking at us but the whole student body; boys gaped at us while the girls send envious lasers at our forms. We just ignored them and I went to kiss and hug Edward.

“Good morning, gorgeous” he whispered seductively in my ear. I giggled at him.

“Good morning to you too. So how’s your morning?” I asked happily.

“It’s better now that I see you” he kissed my cheek and we both walked, hand in hand, on our way to our class. He dropped me off to English and as the bell rang, we both kissed each others goodbye.

The teacher, as usual talked about a boring topic that I’ve heard thousands of time so I just stared out the window, letting my mind drift. I wondered about the fun we’re going to have tonight. I bet Quinn will put it again in a contest. I chuckled at the silliness of my sister. The bell rang and I swiftly gathered my things to get to my next class.
The next class was…well boring. The students chatted while our math teacher discussed the lesson in a boring dull voice. I reached out my Ipod in my purse and plugged it in my ears. Even though I can still hear my teacher’s voice, the song gives me enough distraction. The bell rang and I quickly made my way to meet drew for our singing class.

As I sang ‘when I grow up’ by the pussycat dolls,

“When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines”

Some one tapped my shoulder. I turned around to find vile mike Newton grinning. I plugged my earphones out, I asked while raising an eyebrow,

“Oh hi mike, what’s up?”

“I was wondering, since its Friday, would you go out with me?” he looked confident.

“Sorry, I made plans already with my friends.” I said I quickly put my earphones on and walked away.

When I reached the room, drew was playing his composition for lyka. He just kept playing when I entered the room. I stood there at the door, feeling the song as he played. I sighed. It must be hard for him to fall in love with someone without even seeing them or talking to them.

As the song ended, Drew hung his head low and I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. I must have not felt my presence because he jumped a little.

“Hey, you alright?” I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Yeah…I think I’m going to make it until tonight.” I smiled weakly but it didn’t reached his eyes.

“Don’t worry lyka and lizette will come, they promised. And I think you should start planning on how you will impress her. I think loves music, well I think your music to be exact.” He looked at me with eyes of shocked.
“She loves my composition? How?” he asked bewildered.

“When we came to visit here, remember?” I saw his face forming a smile and that was the first time in months that he truly smiled.

“Oh Bella! I need to compose more!!! I still have time, two months huh?” the last seemed, he was talking to himself. I laughed at my love struck brother. I patted his shoulder then said

“Well, why not start now? I’m just going to text Edward, so we can have some time together.” I said happily. I grinned and hugged me.

“You’re the best sister in the world!!! But I swear if I hear any sound in that sofa, I’m kicking you out.” He turned around and continued his notes as I texted Edward.

‘Hey, can you ditch class? I’m at the music room right now’

A few seconds later there was a reply,

‘I’m on my way, love you!’

I smiled at the last two words. I put my phone away and there was knock on the door. I opened it to find a god smiling in front of me. I sighed heavily and locked eyes with my Greek god. I heard him chuckled and looked down. It’s good thing I don’t blush anymore. I cleared my throat and finally looked up

“Hey” he held my hand and leaned down to kiss me.

“Hello” he smirked at me.

I pulled him towards the sofa and we cuddled closely together. I rested my head on his chest as his strong arms wrapped securely around me.

“I can see, your brother got his spirit back.” he said trying hard not to laugh. I followed his gaze to see my frantic brother playing the piano and writing notes on his notebook. I shook my head.

“Yeah, it feels so good there’s life again in his eyes. And I bet, when they officially meet, he’s not going to keep his eyes to anyone except her.” Edward chuckled. I sighed in contentment.

“So, you ready for tonight?” he asked. I rolled my eyes.

“Of course! But I gotta warn you, Quinn can overboard things sometimes.” I shuddered at the memories.

“Well, so does Alice.” We both laughed silently.

I cuddled closely to Edward, who’s rubbing my back soothingly. I closed my eyes and feel like I could be like this forever. It’s like riding a cloud in heaven. I watched Drew as he excitedly jumped up and down in his piano seat with a big smiled in his face. he turned around at the two of us and motioned me to him.

“Bella!!! Come on, I’ve got it! You sing this okay?” he handed me his composition and I studied it for a moment. After a few seconds, I looked at him speechless.

“Oh my… this is…wow... you’re really a in love, aren’t you?” I asked, finding my words to describe his work.

He nodded his head while looking down. I smiled at him and hugged him. My big brother, in love…I can’t believe how happy I am for him; I thought him and Gail wouldn’t find anyone. Gail…I hope he finds- right! Lizette!!! She’s energetic, funny and she’s pretty. My eyes brightened at my realization and I started clapping and beaming a huge smile. I looked over to Drew who has a confused expression.

“I’ll tell you later. Come on, let’s start!” I cleared my throat and Drew started the intro…

How can you see into my eyes
like open doors.
Leading you down into my core
where I've become so numb.
Without a soul
my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home.

CHORUS:

Wake me up.
Wake me up inside.
I can't wake up.
Wake me up inside.
Save me.
Call my name and save me from the dark.
Wake me up.
Bid my blood to run.
I can't wake up.
Before I come undone.
Save me.
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Now that I know what I'm without
you can't just leave me.
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life.

[Chorus]

Bring me to life.

I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside.

Bring me to life.

Frozen inside without your touch,
without your love, darling.
Only you are the life among the dead.

All this time
I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark
but you were there in front of me

I've been sleeping a 1000 years it seems.
I've got to open my eyes to everything.

Without a thought
Without a voice
Without a soul

Don't let me die here
There must be something wrong.

Bring me to life.

[Chorus]

Bring me to life.

I've been living a lie
there’s nothing inside

Bring me to life

There was a loud clapping sound and I looked at the couch to find, Alice, Rosalie, Jasper and Edward standing and beaming at me and Drew. I skipped into Alice’s side and hugged her.

“Wow, that was a great song!!!” Alice exclaimed and run into Drew to give him a hug. We all followed her and praised Drew with his work.

“That was deep, man.” Jasper said while joining his fist with drew.
“Thanks! I’m a little inspired.” He said while beaming.

The bell rang and we all gathered our stuff and went to the cafeteria. We spotted Emmett and Gail waving at us at the farthest corner of the room. We walked over to them as the humans stopped everything that they do and stared at us. We just ignore them and Alice and I happily skipped to our table.

“Hey guys!” Emmett greeted. He hugged Rosalie and they both settled in their seat. Edward seated at my right while drew seated to my left. We told them about drew’s awesome composition and all Gail did was looked at him like he’s weird.

“Dude! You’re so obsessed about her; you haven’t even met her, yet. You just got her freaking scent for crying out loud!” Gail exclaimed. All of us just rolled our eyes at him.

“Gail, you’re just saying that because you haven’t feel what it’s like to fall in love!” I told him raising an eyebrow.

“Pffftttt! Love? I don’t need love, you know. I’m happy being single and besides I don’t some crap about don’t do this, or don’t do that.” he motioned his hands frantically in the air while explaining. “And besides, no girl can catch my gorgeous eye.” He wriggled his eyebrows seductively while licking his thumb then soothing one of his eyebrows. I looked at him disgustingly while Drew made gagging sounds. The whole table laughed at our antics.

“Trust me Gail, in two months time, you’ll see her and to make it interesting, how about we make a deal.” I looked at him smugly.

He snorted. “Fine, I’m in.” I looked over to Drew who has an evil smile.

“You are not allowed to talk, touch, look or any kind of interaction to girls that are living in our house in the whole month of my birthday.” I smile at him slyly.

“That’s it? I thought you wanted me to be with a girl, not avoid them.” He raised his eyebrow at me.

“What? You scared?” I asked him smugly. He looked at me intently then smirked.

“Fine, I’ll do it but you are not allowed to wear any of your precious sneakers for the month of your birthday.” My eyes bulged out of its sockets and my mouth hanged open in disbelief.

I composed myself quickly when the whole group laughed loudly at my face.

“Okay, but who ever cracks, will be a slave for a week for the next out of the country vacation” I said smugly.
“Deal!” we both shook our hands and smirked at each other. Ha! He wouldn’t control himself when he saw lizette, I’m sure they’ll be together even if I’m not a psychic.

I looked at Alice who’s smiling brightly at me. I beamed back at her and hugged Edward’s waist. He kissed my forehead rubbed my arm soothingly.

The Bell rang again and Edward and I blissfully walked to biology. I leaned against the wall outside of the biology room and Edward kissed me deeply on the lips. As mike Newton passed by the door, I saw him fuming in envy while Edward chuckled near my lips. I kissed his cheek and we went inside the room to be welcomed with stares. We walked hand in hand over our desk and settled on our seats. Mr. Varner walked into the room and said

“Class, today we will watch ‘how life is formed’ so please I need your full attention towards this little video because tomorrow we will have a quiz about this, so I suggest, you guys to pay attention.” He walked over to the projection and turned off the lights. The movie started but I didn’t pay any attention, I already watched it several times.

I leaned over Edward’s shoulder as he squeezed my hand gently then kissed my head.

“I love you” he whispered. I smiled at him then whispered

“I love you too, now and forever” I could feel him smiling as he kissed my head again.

I wrapped his arm around me and rested his head in my shoulder. His breaths tickling my exposed skin, making me shiver from head to toe. I saw him smirked at the corner of my eye. He rubbed his nose at my jaw line, making my breathing ragged.

“Edward…” I said breathlessly.

“Mhhmm?” he kissed me behind my ears. I bit my lips hard to prevent me from moaning in front of the class.

“What are you doing?” I gasped. He shrugged innocently and kissed my cheek.

“Nothing…why?” he asked seductively.

“What do you men nothing? Are you trying to kill me?” I breathlessly asked as he massages my sides with his free hand.

“Edward Anthony Cullen, if you don’t stop whatever your doing right now, I swear you’ll regret it” I whispered menacingly. He immediately stopped rubbing my waist and he stopped kissing my neck. I smirked at him then sighed in relief. This god will be the death of me…

I breathe in and out to steady my breathing and focused my eyes on the screen. After a few minutes, I could feel his eyes making a hole in my face. I looked at him, a bit irritated.

“Why are you staring at me?” I whispered. He just shrugged and tightened his grip on me.

The bell rang and we both walked out of the room. I kissed him goodbye and sighed in relief to be away from the lurking danger of Edward Cullen’s lips.

the songs in this chapter

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for reading and remember to comment!!!
First!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!! I love your story so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way the songs on ur playlist are from my favorites!!!
haha!! congats on being first, again!!!!! thanks!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service