The Twilight Saga

Hello my friends in Edward land ,, lets write our favourite quetes of edward n say why it is your favourite.

that way everyone will know how our EDWARDO is the most beutifull ,, romantic ,, reasnable vampire ever .

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY .

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

Dont worry, it's " your singer"
it means:
"They have a name for someone who smells the way Bella
does to me. They call her my singer–because her blood sings for me."(Edward)
well so far since I'm not that far in Twilight book and only seen the movie several times I will pick my favorite quote from Twilight movie. It's" You're like my own personal brand of heroin". I love this quote because it says everything about how he feels about Bella. He adores her and can't avoid her or get enough of her. I can't get enough of Edward and how sweet and romantic and mysterious and deadly he is. Edward is so awesome.
I love this one, is from Midnight Sun
"How could doing the wrong things give me so much happiness?”
Well i like everything he says but my favorite is "dont be self-conscious, if i could dream at all it would be about you.andf im not ashame of it." and "so the lion fell in love with the lamb"....
I LOVE EVERYTHING EDWARD SAYS LOL!!!!! NO I AM SERIOUS EVERYTHING HE SAYS!!!!!!!!!!
"Before you, my life was like a moonless night.Very dark,but there were stars-points of light and reason...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire;there was brilliancy, there was beauty... When you were gone,when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black.nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by light.I couldn't see the stars anymore.And there was no more reason for anything"...It's the most wonderful thing I have ever herd.... That's why I like it...I think that only an inspired,in love poet could ever say something like this..!!!
ooohh..Sorry I forgot and something else....is spoken in New Moon..."so maybe this is hell..i don't care...i'll take it.."...Can I have this hell...(me in his arms..)....?!
Pritty much any think Edward Says it like poetry so i can't pick a favorite.
they're too much to choose just a few ones... everything he says is just perfect
It's actually every single word he talked.
" It's just like you've taken half my self away with you."
[chuckles]"You eat, I'll talk"
every word that comes out of his mouth is just...omg...one of my fav. is "i bit a pillow..or two"...omg

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service