The Twilight Saga

I have just bought the soundtrack and was wondering if anyone had a particular favourite song(s). I especially like Spotlight by Mutemath and Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine - this one I really like, it nearly has me in tears every time, so much emotion in the song. Has anyone heard Let me sign by Rob Pattinson, this is only short but it seriously ties my stomach in knots. Do you think Rob is a good singer?

Views: 15

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

oh yes i agree with you totally, that song is one of my faves too, so much depth and feeling to it.
Tally up another vote for Supermassive Black Hole! I love the song, and I love that it reminds me of the baseball scene!
My favorite is Supermassive Black Hole by Muse.

I do like Rob's voice a lot. I truly hope he puts out a CD!
Wow, what a fantastic in depth explanation in your view of the song Let me sign, it is also my favourite song and I can see where you are coming from about it relating to Eclipse. Thanks for taking your time to comment on my question.
Yes I love Flightless Bird too, the song that you are referring to when Bella is dying is Let me Sign by Robert Pattinson and that is my favourite, truly an emotional and feeling song.
I love Supermassive Black Hole (every time I hear it I can picture Jasper twirling his baseball bat) and Let Me Sign by Rob even though it is short. But my absolute fave is Decode by Paramore. Brilliant song.
I have Supermassive Black Hole as one of my running songs because it's a great up tempo song. I also love both Paramore songs. I really can't say I have a favorite because I love all of them. I enjoy listening to "Never Think" because of the words and Rob's voice is great too. Honestly, though, I don't always listen to the Collective Soul song past the part where Edward stops the van.

The one unexpected result of listening to both twilight cds and watching the movie is it has caused me to purchase classical cds, as well as the Radiohead cd. These people should all be thanking Stephenie Meyer for the bump in sales.
honeslty, mine is Bella's lullaby, film version. The whole score to the movie is so passionate and sweet, but, the lullaby is very haunting, and sticks out in my head....i love it!!!
I love love love Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park. But I think that song would be great in New Moon when Edward leaves. Anyone else think that?
My favs are, Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park,Flightless Bird,American Mouth by Iron & Wine, and of course Never Think by Rob Pattison.
i looooove 'flightless bird". I heard it for the first time in Twilight and i almost cried ,the music is so beautifull,lyricks maybe just a litlle weird,but i love this song.
My faves are SuperMassive Black Hole and Decode!! Woo-Hoo!!!!! However, I really enjoy The Score and the more classical pieces.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service