The Twilight Saga

We had a thread a while back just like this by Kayla (ergh I miss her so much) and it's been gone for a while now. This probably won't stay for long, but I wanted to remake this thread because I've been watching a lot of movies lately.

So:

-What was the last movie you watched?

-How was it?

-What was it about?

-Would you watch it again? 

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The last movie I watched in theatres was "Now you See me" it was awesome, I loved it, it was about magicians that were given blueprints to rob a bank by this random person they didn't even know... and at the end the person was someone... can't say who, don't wanna spoiled for y'all, I want you to watche it DO IT! and yes, I would LOOOVVVVEEE to watch it again.

XOXO

Who starred in it? Who directed it?

Salt

It is awesome!

A spy, played by Angelina Jolie, co-starring Liev Schrieber. I will not give any spoilers.

And again, and again, and again.

The last movie i watched was pitch perfect.

It was funny.
Singing
Yes!!

:-)

i saw that recently. Did not expect to like it, but I did. Anna Kendrick starred in it.

Public Enemy starring Johnny Depp and directed by Michael Mann. 

On the surface, it was great...but even while enjoying it, I felt I ought not like it at all. Glorifying one of American history's most dangerous sociopath seems irresponsible.

The FBI's pursuit of John Dillinger

Once more, just to search for details I missed the first time.

Unbreakable

I liked it a lot.

A possible real-life super hero and his arch-enemy.

Yes.

Wolverine. In 3D. And it sucked. Don't watch it. 

I just saw The Wolverine in 3D also. I absolutely loved it!

:-P

Good for you! I was trying not to fall asleep while watching it. 

o.O

You can fall asleep during a fight scene on top of a bullet train traveling in excess of 200 miles per hour?!

Now that was one good scene. The other scene I liked was when all the ninjas were trying to stop him and he still kept going. Also when he is trying to get his uh..immortality back. The end fight scenes were good too but overall, it felt dull to me. The plot was okay though.

Idk, I just wanted something more..

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service