The Twilight Saga

We had a thread a while back just like this by Kayla (ergh I miss her so much) and it's been gone for a while now. This probably won't stay for long, but I wanted to remake this thread because I've been watching a lot of movies lately.

So:

-What was the last movie you watched?

-How was it?

-What was it about?

-Would you watch it again? 

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thor: The Dark World

I enjoyed it quite a lot. Jane bores me, though, sadly. I love Darcy, Thor, Loki, Sif, etc, so the emphasis on Jane is a bit 'meh,' however I'll love. Christopher Eccleston as a Dark Elf kinda made my life, too.

:-)

I, too, was disappointed in Jane - particularly since Portman is one of my favorite actors. I felt she was slighted by lackluster writing.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. 

It was SO much better than the first one, which was kind of disappointing in my opinion. I think Francis Lawrence did a great job recreating the book. I loved it. 

:D

I also saw that this weekend, and agree that it is better than the first film. I cannot get over how awesome this cast is!

I watched two movies recently.

The first was Into the Wild, which is directed by Sean Penn and based on a true story. And I honestly hated it? With all due respect to Chris McCandless, he really didn't have any common sense and the movie made him seem REALLY pretentious.

Last night Pitch Perfect was on HBO, and that is a movie I loved a lot. Hilarious, and the singing was great. 

:-)

I was surprised that I enjoyed Pitch Perfect quite a lot.

The Crow

Epic!

It's a tragedy/action adventure/fantasy tale of a murdered couple, in which the man is later risen from the dead in order to exact vengeance.

Over, and over, and over, and over again. Then some more.

Blue is the Warmest Color 

Oh god, heartbreaking. But I loved it, so much.

It's a French film (the title in French is... French, and I can't remember it), and it's about two girls and their romantic relationship. It's three hours long, and graphic (not in the violent way), but damn... it just blows you away.

Yes, I want to see it again very soon. 

Who stars in it?

Who directed it?

Graphic how? Explicit nudity, drug use, foul language, other?

-It stars Adele Exarchopoulos and Lea Seydoux.
-Abdellatif Kechiche.
-Nudity, sexual content, foul language. 

Into The Blue

I loved it and feel it was quite underrated.

Paul Walker (RIP), Jessica Alba, Ashley Scott, and Scott Caan are divers looking for treasure, to oversimplify it.

Yes, this was probably the fourth time I watched and enjoyed it.

The Heat with Sandra Bullock. Didn't find it remotely funny.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service