The Twilight Saga

Who else thought the birth of Nessie should have been from Edward's perspective and not Jacob's?

Although I really like Jacob's perspective and I understand we need to read about Jacob imprinting Nessie. I wanted to know Edward's thoughts
when his child was born, when he thought Bella might die.
As well as his perspective during the wedding, honeymoon and Bella becoming a
Vampire. I felt like Edwards thoughts were a million miles away when it
came to his daughter.

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

Let's all hope she does the entire saga from Edward's point of view! Or come out with more books and it has a some chapters where Edward recalls how he felt during that time, maybe explaining it to Renesmee?? =) Wow, I get excited just thinking of the possiblity!!
I do really hope Stepanie comes out with the saga on edwards point of view. it would be awesome to see what he was going through during new moon and specially during breaking dawn. I hope she decides to continue to write those books. She is an amazing writer.
I did enjoy reading jacob's percpective during breaking dawn, but i too would have preferred to also get to hear it all from edward. There was so much going on and it would have been very fascinating to know what he was thinking while his wife was giving birth to their child.
...and dying!
yeah i would have loved so see what he thought of his wife and their baby. I also would have enjoyed his fatherly moments with Nessie. maybe one day we'll get our wish granted. until then we have to have patience. can't wait for Midnight Sun!
iI'M WITH YOU. IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING. IF THE BOOKS WERE IN EDWARDS POV TOO, IT WOULD BE A GREAT HIT TOO.
i agree

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service