The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 384

Replies to This Discussion

i know he should of showed it a little more to show her that she hurt his heart
That is absolutly true. Jacob goes way above and beyond to get the girl. He demonstrates his love for her in so many ways, but she is just to blind to see it.
who kares i mean i don't read fast so i just wacth the movie.
There's nothing wrong with just watching the movie, but in a 2 hr movie you can't see what they are feeling or thinking. You miss out on those parts.
GO STEPHENIE!
I love this website!!!!
i veiw the character as a more, in depth character, than edward. that is why i mostly perfer jacob, character, or actor. both are extroidanary.
TEAM JACOB 4EVER
I do
I am a true Team Jacober. I am OBSESSED with him. The hottness just makes it harder to resist.
TEAM JACOB-HES A GREAT PERSON INSIDE AND OUT!!!
iAm a TRUE TEAM JACOB MEMBER! i feel sad cuz i read recently tht "he's sick of feeling like a muscle head". Meaning that he's tired of being judged because of his muscles. Luckily, he won't have to worry about that coming from me!
Absolutly! I read the books before I ever saw a movie & it is personality in the books that won me over. I am from the same hometown as Taylor and knew him as a young boy so I am really happy to see him succeed, but you are right he is playing Stephanie Meyer's character. He does it very well in my opinion.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service